RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Killer Bee 0 0%
eight 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-18-05, 05:47 PM   #1
eight
New to RV

eight vs Killer Bee

IP: 40A8 9EE5

Battle Rules:

6 - UNLIMITED Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 02-19-05 at 05:47 PM

Must drop verse in 1440 minutes after check in.

Old 02-18-05, 05:47 PM   #2
System

eight has ACCEPTED this battle on 02-18-05 05:47 PM.

Old 02-18-05, 06:08 PM   #3
eight
New to RV

Since everybody declined you must be losing yo mind,You aint know whnen I spit that I’m committing a crime?. I gave yo momma a black rose and told her you was dead wrong. Up my piece now from the neck up it’s all gone. I blaze enemies in broad day light, fake nigga brought a knife to a mutha fuckin gun fight.
You don’t wanna bang wit a flamed up gang, and get that R.I.P added to you bitch-ass name. You see this killa on fire from head to toe, flames all out my pockets I’m a ryda fa sho. I’m the G that put the K on a C in a all rip hood now they don’t fuck wit me. I love snitches dead bodies in ditches now they can’t get me on murda cause I keep killin the witness. I got the plug on that heat, from twin glocs wit beams M-16’s mac 11’s to oozes. You know a thug from the south keep a sawed off pistol-grip pump wit the serial number scratched off. Fist you was crazy now you acting all sane cause that burner to ya head at point-blank range. You should’ve known that a DOG stay toned now I’m chefin in the graveyard shittin on ya head stone. Put up ya rag, disrespect my flag and you’ll be just another big toe wearing a nametag. So think, before you step to me, YG crips respect me like I’m they O.G. And all this gangsta shit, it came from the gang, I’m just keeping it real you hoe’s looking for fame. So don’t be scared to throw up ya set, put the clip in the tech, wet up or get wet. From the cradle to the gauge I keep dodging the grave I see the blood and black out in a daze. I took a butcher knife at fifteen, stabbed a pig 7 times and got away clean. Ya’ll niggas be faken about putting in work with a squeaky clean record while I’m clean as dirt. From a 44 hole I saw straight through his soul, and that’s how I know he won’t do it no mo. Hit up in a drive-by but I’m still here, Tech-9 bullet by my heart confined to a wheelchair. You know a real nigga can’t be stopped the 45 assault got me dumpin’ on cops. I keep 3 in my waist because I got different taste, So name the time and place I’ll come shoot off ya face. I’m a lyrical miracle so watch your step cause I aint got no problem putting that ass to death. Bite me and we fa sho gone see bullets falling like rain on ya family tree.