RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations > RV Crews > Crhyme Sindicate > Closed Threads
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-05-08, 08:45 AM   #1
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
Moving onto a serious note now...

I truly believe that I could, maybe not definitely would, but COULD beat you in a topical battle. I also believe that if we had a Crew Battle against CS then TE would win. Simply because half of CS don't even come on this site anymore and the other half ain't that good.

I don't know about topically, but in text I would own everyone in CS and so would Kirk. Kesse/Drakel could probably beat most topically if he really tried. Hell, Adam is super rusty at text, but if he wanted to he could beat most if not all in text. We could bring JTR over.. he would crush everyone in text. We could bring Spul over in case you wanted to roll audio and he would pretty much kill anyone you put up against him.

we've got no arguments then...i guess it was just a giant misunderstanding...i believe i already said t.e. would probably win...especially since we're mostly a topical crew...and you guys are mostly a text crew with guys who can do topical...and a few who can do them pretty well...like i said before...i believe the only person who can fuck with me in t.e. topically..is kirk...i already told kirk he;s better than me at text..i already told you the exact same thing...you say drakel and kesse could beat most in c.s. if they tried...i could beat all in c.s...not just most.

i don't know if you read my "i'm done" post..but i basically said i was leaving because half the people don't show up..and most the people that do...don't impress me...and arn't trying to elevate...i check up on their shit because i'm not familiar with most of em...their..."legacys" if you will...and i've actually told kirk this a while back...it's been kind of embarrasing..because the shit is mediocre at best

so i mean...did you really think i was talking about text the whole time? or were you just bored?

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew

Last edited by In-Vision : 08-05-08 at 08:50 AM.
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-08, 08:48 AM   #2
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP:

vish??? wow bruh. i never thought that you of all people would bail on us.

im speechless...

...the super, c.s.

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 08-05-08, 08:54 AM   #3
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
vish??? wow bruh. i never thought that you of all people would bail on us.

im speechless...

...the super, c.s.

bro..i've got mad respect for you...as a person and as a writer.you know that..i'll be around...but people arn't doin shit..and most the ones that are..arn't doing it very well...i've personally pmed these people in the past to offer suggestions and advice...and people have either told me they were fine..or told me they appreciated it..and kept doin what they were doin...as a leader...i'm not doing my job if i cant help people elevate...and i can...but what i can't do is give them the initiative and desire they need to get better...maybe it's not my fault...maybe it's because a lot of the good heads are gone and the bar has gotten so low in open mics..that mediocrity is the new "dope"...but then again..maybe it's my fault for not doing what i can personally to raise the bar myself....either way...c.s. is just as good in your hands..if not better...then they were in mine.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-08, 09:51 AM   #4
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

Exclamation

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
bro..i've got mad respect for you...as a person and as a writer.you know that..i'll be around...but people arn't doin shit..and most the ones that are..arn't doing it very well...i've personally pmed these people in the past to offer suggestions and advice...and people have either told me they were fine..or told me they appreciated it..and kept doin what they were doin...as a leader...i'm not doing my job if i cant help people elevate...and i can...but what i can't do is give them the initiative and desire they need to get better...maybe it's not my fault...maybe it's because a lot of the good heads are gone and the bar has gotten so low in open mics..that mediocrity is the new "dope"...but then again..maybe it's my fault for not doing what i can personally to raise the bar myself....either way...c.s. is just as good in your hands..if not better...then they were in mine.

^^^bruh...

...being a real leader is always going to have it's up's and downs. not everyone can handle the pressure of calling the shots and paying those consequences for doing so. i really think that you are doing a great job, seriously. shit can get tiresome or even feel forced at times, but that is why we take on that burden. it is our job to not give up on the people that ride along side of us and to continue pushing them and ourselves tirelessly towards that pursuit of excellence that we so hope to reach TOGETHER. that's what we do. we set examples vish. if we get hit hard, we take the punch and stand the fuck back up, ready for another shot. when people don't listen, we find new ways to communicate with them. when others are tired of the journey, we show them how to march on. we will lose loved ones throughout the trek, but that isn't on us. that's on them. not all people are strong enough, dedicated enough and/or smart enough to know that anything worth accomplishing is worth the great deal of pain that we are constantly put through to get what we want.

fight with me vish. please don't tell me that the fire burned out my crhymie.

the super, c.s. '08

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 08-05-08, 08:52 AM   #5
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

If I am being honest I am bored, half asleep because I woke up yesterday at like 8.30am and have been awake all through yesterday, all through last night and all through today. Its now like 2.50pm and I'm about ready to collapse.

So, half the stuff you have said I have probably either ignored, not fully understood or just disregarded because I am that tired I can't think straight. I've only really cottoned-on to half the shit you have said. So apologies.

I can tell you if we topical battled now you would definitely own me. I'm rusty as hell. I'd need like 5 battles at least to get my swing back.

But, I don't bother because all of my intellectual, deep meaningful writing is saved for my book that I am writing.

Word and be cool.
Old 08-05-08, 08:55 AM   #6
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
If I am being honest I am bored, half asleep because I woke up yesterday at like 8.30am and have been awake all through yesterday, all through last night and all through today. Its now like 2.50pm and I'm about ready to collapse.

So, half the stuff you have said I have probably either ignored, not fully understood or just disregarded because I am that tired I can't think straight. I've only really cottoned-on to half the shit you have said. So apologies.

I can tell you if we topical battled now you would definitely own me. I'm rusty as hell. I'd need like 5 battles at least to get my swing back.

But, I don't bother because all of my intellectual, deep meaningful writing is saved for my book that I am writing.

Word and be cool.

good shit then bro, no hard feelings...and goodluck with the book...i'm writing one myself...it's definately an interesting thing to do.

Last edited by In-Vision : 08-05-08 at 08:59 AM.
Old 08-05-08, 09:19 AM   #7
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

good shit

whatever you do.. dont take advice from Limited Edition.. he had his first book published and it sucked major ass, tanked so bad in sales that they refused to publish the second two, coz it was book one of a trilogy.. now he gotta self publish that shit or he aint making no dollar.
Old 08-05-08, 09:29 AM   #8
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
good shit

whatever you do.. dont take advice from Limited Edition.. he had his first book published and it sucked major ass, tanked so bad in sales that they refused to publish the second two, coz it was book one of a trilogy.. now he gotta self publish that shit or he aint making no dollar.

yeah, i was talking to kirk about that...and how that most publishers will front the money on however many copies you want made...and if you don't sell..you pay that back out of your own pocket...if you pay for the copies....then you just waisted all your money...best thing to do for first books....is to print out as many prints as you can afford...not paper or hardback...just straight from the printer....and 1..send copies to publishers..if they like..they can call you...and if they really like it...you can tell them you want a no-sale clause stating that they are responsible for all fees involved with printing hardback or paperback.....regardless of how many you sell.....typically what they will do is make like..25-100 copies....and distribute them in random places...then they will see which areas the book sells most in....and if you sell out..they make a little bit more..and more...

the downside to this though...is they basically make anywhere from 40% to 70% based off of your royalties....

i happen to be a creative writing major at UO...and am planning getting my doctorate in it...and my proffessors have access to all kinds of publishers...public..private...franchise...everyth ing...and they are all at my disposal...so i mean..when you're finished...i can give you names, numbers, addresses....just make sure you exhaust all options before making a decision...because most of them will try to fuck you..ESPECIALLY if they like what they see...because they know that first time authors rarely ever do shit off of their first book....after you've written a few and have a track record of success..they'll say "hey...we can make more money off this guy by making a ton of copies"...and as far as royalties go...it's basically an auction...if youre an established author...it can get as low 10%...under 10% for them is pretty unusual

Last edited by In-Vision : 08-05-08 at 09:33 AM.
Old 08-05-08, 09:44 AM   #9
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

word to that shit.

i'm at least 3-5 months off completing the book. i gotta write an ending that i dont think sucks total ass, then i think i gotta tone the length down when i go through it all and make the changes here and there coz right now its like close to 500 A4 pages long which if my math is correctly applied.. that works out to around 700-800 standard sized book pages. and i still aint finished it.
Old 08-05-08, 03:55 PM   #10
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

IP:

Man, Solo. Why you gotta tell everyone you beat me twice?

It was when I suckeddddd, man.

And why you gotta not acknowledge my topical capabilities, mannnn?

Words hurt, JUST SO YOU KNOW.

88 miles per hour should do it.

Last edited by Kirk : 08-05-08 at 04:03 PM.
Old 08-05-08, 05:08 PM   #11
LPMNDCTE
New Jack

IP:

wow @ in-vision...

hopefully your just taking a break man...

i'm working on elevating both my text and battling abilities...

The B.E.S.T. Crew

Old 08-05-08, 09:28 PM   #12
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP:

*eats cookie *
Old 08-06-08, 03:13 AM   #13
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

lmfao @ kirk... if you read all my posts we cleared that up and i acknowledged that i haven't beaten you topically. or maybe that was in the other thread. either way, you know i love you still. you are a dope battler in text and topical.

and word to ysdat with the old school cookie eating. but anyway, all this misunderstanding has been cleared up now anyway. so spread the love brothers.
Old 08-06-08, 05:21 PM   #14
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP:

So whats going on? Someones leaving?!
Old 08-06-08, 09:54 PM   #15
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

IP:

i dropped some shit and got no feed........and why have i only dropped 1 real piece..for that reason..cuz no1 leaves feed.