RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-04, 09:15 PM   #1
MADD HAtter81
Light Weight

From: when a mom and dad luz each other they fuck without a condom then 9 mounths later...
Text Record: 1-7
this is a must read (no newbies)

IP: 4577 CD9A

ok listen up to all the realist people on the site im tired of these new cats comin in and think they the next jay-z or eminem or even biggie for those cocky bitches they come on this site like they rule the place and automaticlly wanna beef wit someone and half of there flows are trash.they dont pay there dues and reconize who came before them.i know who came before me i know the vets and i know the newbies.then they wanna be in a crew so they feel safe and know that his/her crew will back that person up.then half of them never posted anything.i did'nt post since the 4th or 5th day i was on because i knew i wanted to be one step ahead of everyone you can tell that they so arrogent that they get mad because someone said that there flow wasent the best one they've seen.i got bad remarks on my first open mic and now i'm gettin "wow thats god and you got sum talent".so i took this time to say if a newbie gets mad at you tear his ass up in a battle
Old 03-18-04, 04:22 AM   #2
slliP187
New to RB

Talking

IP: 9839 D83C

haha, looks like someone is pissed.

someone must of got in your veins like HERION
Send a message via AIM to slliP187 Send a message via Yahoo to slliP187   Reply With Quote