RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-04, 08:28 PM   #1
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
Arrow Ten Things U Didn't Know About Talented

IP: C3CE 96D1

Talented is a unique case but I'm a break it down for you all

1. Talented is a in the closet faggot, here's my theory.
A) Tha Q made a thread about his gayness an talented ended up having the most posts in that thread as well as the longest threads.
B) I am a strait man an why would he want to talk to a gay guy that much if he is strait? Put two an two together I think we've got Elton John's cousin here

2. Talented has no life between yesterday an today he's got like 50 posts in less than 24 hours, thats seriously sad. I don't need a theory on this one, his actions speak for themselves...lmfao

3. Talented obviously has no friends offline, thats why he fucks with everyone here cuz his real life sucks. Anyone that takes the time to breakdown someone's punctuation mistakes online has no life.

4. Talented's mom neglects him, my theory on this is he saw LK a older woman an wanted some attention from her cuz he can't get it from his mommy .

5. Talented drank from his momma's breast til he was 12, my theory goes back to correcting people's grammar. Only a real cornballish, dickheaded, Boob would do some shit like dat, its really sad *violin plays in background*

6. Talented has no balls, my theory he talks a lot of shit online but avoids cursing on the net, if that ain't a dick wit no balls I don't know what is.

7. Talented was molested as a child, this is obvious because he avoids problems with males. Now LK wouldn't battle him but a lot of males offered to rip him an he got scared an ducked them. My theory talented is scared of any man that has balls because he doesn't have any.

8. Talented learned to rap by listening to Aaron carter, he likes to properly pronounce his words an spell them correctly. All real rappers are the exact opposite not only does that confirm that he's a cornball, but it shows that he's from the quaker family, jus like aaron carter.

9. Talented follows a thailand diet, over in thailand they actually eat bullshit. My theory only thing that comes out of talented mouth is bullshit, so he obviously has a stomach full of it.

10. Talented fantasizes about sex with Michael Jackson, theory well when u put together he's gay, has no life, no friends, he's neglected, breast fed til 12, has no balls, been molested, learned from aaron carter, eats thailand food. He sounds like every kid that is soon to be raped by him. don't be surprised if you see his picture on the neverland hall of fame for most times fucked by MIchael Jackson.

This has been your breaking news bulletin with Triple_N
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-04, 08:29 PM   #2
For$akeN
Umm...Yeah

Text Record: 8-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 5043 32F4

more things to hate him on luvin' this shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-05-04, 08:30 PM   #3
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 4402 36ED

OMFG..ahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
lmaoaoajufweay65r89346r34
HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CLASSIC

DEAD
hahahaaaaa
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-04, 08:31 PM   #4
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

funny as hell...how sad he is

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

u forgot UGLY...lol
Old 07-05-04, 08:37 PM   #5
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 4289 77F4

^^it wasn't that damn funny, Tha Q, u almost lost a lung laughin'... but it was interestin' ya gave throrough theories on that... damn Triple N, you probably hurt his feelings... where is he at now... Talen Ted poor baby... hee hee nice set up tho... and you know you wrong, Triple N!... lol
Old 07-05-04, 08:38 PM   #6
Talen Ted
Flyweight

Text Record: 2-0
IP: CCEA AE02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_N
Talented is a unique case but I'm a break it down for you all

1. Talented is a in the closet faggot, here's my theory.
A) Tha Q made a thread about his gayness an talented ended up having the most posts in that thread as well as the longest threads.
B) I am a strait man an why would he want to talk to a gay guy that much if he is strait? Put two an two together I think we've got Elton John's cousin here
ROFLMAO,I actually didnt have the most posts. and all the posts I had in the thread was making fun of him. Because I hate gays.

2. Talented has no life between yesterday an today he's got like 50 posts in less than 24 hours, thats seriously sad. I don't need a theory on this one, his actions speak for themselves...lmfao
I have a life kid, all of my posts came from replying over and over in the same thread.
3. Talented obviously has no friends offline, thats why he fucks with everyone here cuz his real life sucks. Anyone that takes the time to breakdown someone's punctuation mistakes online has no life.
I have no life because I am smart enough to type in correct grammar? thats makes alot of sense
4. Talented's mom neglects him, my theory on this is he saw LK a older woman an wanted some attention from her cuz he can't get it from his mommy .
ROFLMAO, so, if you ever battle a girl, or even have sex with a older girl. it will be becauyse your mom neglected you.
5. Talented drank from his momma's breast til he was 12, my theory goes back to correcting people's grammar. Only a real cornballish, dickheaded, Boob would do some shit like dat, its really sad *violin plays in background*
seems like you're contradicting yourself now. first my mom neglected me, now she breast fed me until I was 12?.ROFLMAO. And since when do drinking breast milk and correcting people's grammar make you a cornball?.
6. Talented has no balls, my theory he talks a lot of shit online but avoids cursing on the net, if that ain't a dick wit no balls I don't know what is.
WTF? This doesnt even make sense at all. stfu up now kid
7. Talented was molested as a child, this is obvious because he avoids problems with males. Now LK wouldn't battle him but a lot of males offered to rip him an he got scared an ducked them. My theory talented is scared of any man that has balls because he doesn't have any.
ROFLMAO, Im battling 2 guys on this site right now. so, this dumb ass threory goes out the window.
8. Talented learned to rap by listening to Aaron carter, he likes to properly pronounce his words an spell them correctly. All real rappers are the exact opposite not only does that confirm that he's a cornball, but it shows that he's from the quaker family, jus like aaron carter.
ROFLMAO. So, all rappers are dumb and dont know how to spell? if thats true, then why did Tupac go to one of the best colleges in Amercia then?
9. Talented follows a thailand diet, over in thailand they actually eat bullshit. My theory only thing that comes out of talented mouth is bullshit, so he obviously has a stomach full of it.
Now you're just makin up shit. Im not from thailand. Im from cincinnati ohio
10. Talented fantasizes about sex with Michael Jackson, theory well when u put together he's gay, has no life, no friends, he's neglected, breast fed til 12, has no balls, been molested, learned from aaron carter, eats thailand food. He sounds like every kid that is soon to be raped by him. don't be surprised if you see his picture on the neverland hall of fame for most times fucked by MIchael Jackson.
And THIS MY FRIENDS, REFLECTS LARGELY ON HOW MUCH INTELLIGENCE YOU HAVE. WELL, ATLEAST YOU TRIED TO BE FUNNY, BUT YOUR SORRY ATTEMPTS ONLY LEAD TO ONE OPTION. SUICIDE. DO IT NOW, AND SPARE ALL OF US FROM STUPID THREADS LIKE THIS ONE.
This has been your breaking news bulletin with Triple_N

Peace!
Old 07-05-04, 08:39 PM   #7
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

^^ sorry...but it was funny...hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Closet cases these days

Ps...Missy...I don't want your man...I got one of my own!
Old 07-05-04, 08:44 PM   #8
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
IP: C3CE 96D1

Nice comeback Talented....ROLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-04, 08:50 PM   #9
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

Lol...
Old 07-05-04, 08:52 PM   #10
:.Faceless.:
Banned: Biting

Text Record: 0-3
IP: 75D5 EF9C

talented....who are you bayttling 2 niggas on the street when your inside on you little computer like the nerd u is
Old 07-05-04, 08:53 PM   #11
Orijinal
Bitches I've Sonned

From: Orijinal, a young lyrical mind who loves tearin' other challengers heads off and put a loss onto their record. He hates losing, he hates cheaters, he hates crew votes, dickriding and any other way of letting others win easily. Holla at 'em.
Text Record: 5-2
IP: 2199 5F7D

Is Talen Ted & Tha Q the most talked about right now, I mean really.
Old 07-05-04, 08:53 PM   #12
Talen Ted
Flyweight

Text Record: 2-0
IP: CCEA AE02

Quote:
Originally Posted by flash
talented....who are you bayttling 2 niggas on the street when your inside on you little computer like the nerd u is

lol, did anyone else see that this post made no sense?
Old 07-05-04, 08:56 PM   #13
Valor
A Reflection Of The Past

Text Record: 20-8
IP: EC0B 84C7

***eats popcorn and drinks his soda and continues to watch and listen***
Old 07-05-04, 09:07 PM   #14
SLUT!

Text Record: 7-4
IP: 75D5 EF9C

fuck......i got banned with flash for freeposting thats wack

*takes 20minutes and will have it hacked*

<Marquee direction="right"><table style="filter: shadow(color=Grey, direction=270)"> metaphorical and lyricaly the best</table></Marquee>

<Marquee direction="left"><table style="filter: shadow(color=Yellow Green, direction=50)"> Im Better Then You!</table></Marquee>
Old 07-05-04, 09:37 PM   #15
L.E
L.E

IP: 0542 1084

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALOR
***eats popcorn and drinks his soda and continues to watch and listen***

***Limited Edition agrees with Valor, makes his own bowl of popcorn, a case of beer, sits, watches, and listens***.