RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-04, 12:42 PM   #1
SONIC

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Why do white people try to rap? like DON

IP: E198 D20B

This may be coming from a racially motivated argument from another thread, but why..
I've noticed that every art form black people create it is always being modified or changed by white people..

R&B, hip hop, jazz, and almost everything else.. but a lot of them still hold on to racial beliefes. you have white the where baggy clothes, try to rap, live in the inner city, speak slang, but some how are still racist in the thoughts that, they are some how superior. I've also noticed that most racist are illiterate and ignorant.. DON on here for example was arguing with me about some irrelevant shit ON HIS OWN FUCKIN BIRTHDAY, LOL, but almost every comment that he wrote had horrible grammer and mis-spelling.. also his facts on history seemed like they were just made up, he was totally inaccurate on the account of even his own history.. in other words, i laughed at his expense for an hour because the kids just an idiot..it seems today people, that America is sadly lost.. Blacks are gonna soon have to all act white, coz the culture that we come up with gets imitated and then they MODIFY and change the history of our culture, attributing it to some other source.. obviously Blacks are Americas trend setters, and it's all good. but the main point is, is that how can you teach a chinese man born and raised in china, how to use chop sticks?.. how can a white man, change my culture, or even judge how i practice an art that i created ? like DON, the wigger/wanna be Roman... the italian rapper, lol.. Can someone logically answer my question..
why white people just got interested coz of eminem.. how ya'll lie sometimes and say that hip hop didn't come from blacks. why is it commercialized now.. why is this site full of whack white teens.. no racist shit involved, i'm just being blunt.. would anyone like to touch this with a ten foot pole?

Last edited by Datruth29 : 07-27-04 at 12:45 PM.
Old 07-27-04, 12:44 PM   #2
KroNuz

Text Record: 9-3
IP: C1DA C961

lol most white kids rap better than you.. dont hate.... on not eve talking eminem... atmosphere.. eyedea..... mad katz better than you ... n some black aritist.... beasties boyz are white and they were out back in the day..... and rap didnt turn into what it is until run dmc did it..... so blah to you on this topic
Old 07-27-04, 12:45 PM   #3
KroNuz

and white people were doing this shit before eminem came out.. you just talking outta ya ass
Old 07-27-04, 12:49 PM   #4
SONIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by KroNuz
lol most white kids rap better than you.. dont hate.... on not eve talking eminem... atmosphere.. eyedea..... mad katz better than you ... n some black aritist.... beasties boyz are white and they were out back in the day..... and rap didnt turn into what it is until run dmc did it..... so blah to you on this topic

you don't get the topic.. why, why do they rap good? why do they rap? why don't I sing operah? is it coz they like our style, the music, our culture, why does it get changed around, why? fuck eyedea and them, that ain't the point.
why don't americans use chop sticks? it don't make sense to me, that some everything that we do is tooken away in some form, why?
like DON, you have the whackest white boys in world with deals..
DON,Eminem, etc.. yet they are all racist.. and whack.. why?
Old 07-27-04, 12:50 PM   #5
SONIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by KroNuz
and white people were doing this shit before eminem came out.. you just talking outta ya ass

forget it, don't respond to me then. you got upset too fast...
Old 07-27-04, 12:50 PM   #6
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
IP: 1999 62FA

damn this boy dont have a life hes still on here i dont rap kid and its not only for blaks its for other ppl too thats why eminem was jus as succesful as tupac it jus shows people dont wana hear shit about murdering cause the music is changing and white people r bringin the change not blaks
Old 07-27-04, 01:01 PM   #7
Ca'lam
The Light

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 7-0
IP: BBE3 5651

kronuz lmao.. there are WAY more black rappers who have skillz than white.. the majority are black.. like 70-80 percent... just wanted to point that out since you pointed outhow many white one there were... and eminem has skillz i admit that... but hes only half as marketable as he is now because hes a white rebel and that apeals to people... royce da 5'9 ate eminem up in there freestyle session lol... and he aint even known that well in the media and shit.. hes pretty much underground... and how you know they better then truth ?...you heard truth spit some ish ?.. who says he might be dropping he writtens on here ?.. never underestimate no body.. freestyling only gets you so far.. and i totally agree with this topic.. all these people on here who wnna be hip hoppers but try to change it.. stretched lines and everything,... its almost annoying.. cause other people who are equally as ignorant to what rap is SUPPOsed to be vote for the crap lol... bleh.. aight im done

by the way.. i love white girls -_- ...

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup
Old 07-27-04, 01:03 PM   #8
DON
Middle Weight

white people r the future of hiphop like it or not no changin that next marketable image is gona be the italian gangster and if not itll be another white guy cause we r jus that good
Old 07-27-04, 01:04 PM   #9
MoTiF
The Truth

IP: B682 856F

I hate to burt your Bubble...But rap formed from Rock When you break it down..Which if you wanna be racial was "created" By White "Poeple".Next time learn your facts before you Try and Be Smart.

~MoTiF

~Epion Entertainment Looking for Artist's PM me for Details~

Old 07-27-04, 01:05 PM   #10
DON
Middle Weight

^kid is right walk this way from aerosmith listen to that and try and tell him hes wrong
Old 07-27-04, 01:05 PM   #11
Ca'lam
The Light

ROFL I DIDNT EVEN READE WHAT DON SAID
wholy shit your stupid LMAO......ROFL..... eminem talks about NOTHIng but mnurder.. wow your stair up retarded.. you better eidt that post or your gonna get flamed in this thread LMAO HAHAH... eminem hasent said ONE thing that was CLOSE to pacs intelligence OR political awareness.. eminem raps about nothing but killing, his mom poppin pills, him getting his girl knocked up, ja rule, and drinking... you cant be sane................... im not speaking on this whole Blacks made rap shit.. even we did... i dont give a shit about that.. its just how you said white people were changing the game rofl.. beastie boys were aiiight.. they were borderline between rap/rappish rock..
youve had 2 popular white rappers/rapgroups.. thas it basically.. eminem hasent changed shit rofl.. and he aint trying to.. wow i cant belive you said something liek that lol.... go to school man

Old 07-27-04, 01:06 PM   #12
Ca'lam
The Light

motif rock formed from african beats.. as did ALL of AMERICANIZED music. fir was jazz (us), then rock formed from that.. so .. hate you shut you down, but... i did..

Old 07-27-04, 01:06 PM   #13
DON
Middle Weight

and blacks only rhyme about 40's bitches and blunts and murder. really thats all they say and about how hard they have it. that is all they ever talk about ever
Old 07-27-04, 01:07 PM   #14
KroNuz

And if you wanted to bring it down to rhyming.. first poets were white...
Old 07-27-04, 01:08 PM   #15
Poppa Kap
Banned: Spamming

IP: 4C49 64C6

I thought one of beauties of hip hop was the fact it didnt matter what you looked like or where u came from.

<--white, suburban & happy with that. My view could be bias coz im one those "white teens" but hip hop isnt set way to live. Look what hip hop stars wore like 20 years back compared to now...totally different. As for the baggy jeans they are influenced through the skater scene because tight fitting jeans are hard to move around in but at the same time are strong material that cope with the rips & tears you get when you skate. So dont think hip hop means baggy jeans, talking street & being black.

However I do agree with u...i have friends that love hip hop yet they wont hesitate to throw racial words around which makes them seem stupid...these types of arguments go no where...I just think if u dont like these white boys rappin dont come to sites like these because u wil deal with it...sit back & just watch the occasional white rapper on TV & just accept how things are.