RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Fuse 0 0%
One-Man-Band 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-04-04, 04:36 AM   #1
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Fuse vs One-Man-Band

IP: 48EA 7C3F

TOPICAL

topic: Prize Fight

Battle Rules:

20-30 Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

50 POSTS TO VOTE

note to voters: dont sleep on this aight, if you vote, drop a link n ill return the favor without fail ...

Minimum posts to vote: 50

Check in by: 08-07-04 at 04:36 AM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

Old 08-04-04, 04:48 AM   #2
System

IP: EEDD 0513

Fuse has ACCEPTED this battle on 08-04-04 04:48 AM.

Old 08-04-04, 04:50 AM   #3
System

One-Man-Band has ACCEPTED this battle on 08-04-04 04:50 AM.

Old 08-04-04, 05:14 AM   #4
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

just lettin ya know, I aint gonna hyphen my multis, cos itll detract from the verse....

topic: PRIZE FIGHT

They say my glory has passed, I shouldn't scuffle this dude, that I got nothin' to prove
This kid been talkin his dirt, so fuck 'em, to me there's more than somethin to prove
Tired, I wake up five in the mornin, trainin first sign of the dawnin
Punchin them bags, duckin them shots, while i'm still grimy n yawnin
It's time to perform n' i can't believe the nerve of this tyke sayin I aint even worthy to fight
Got this veteran dog burnin to bite.. straight up, i'ma pull my weight up n serve 'em tonight
Meditation is key, but i can't help thinkin bout my glorious days, when I won battles wit ease
Step in the cage, all a sudden i'm buggin.. never been nervous, now i'm nervous like rattlin knees
Kid's a shadow of me, of when i was younger.. the hunger swims in his blood
Eyes colder than ice, not givin a fuck.. dude's jus waitin to smash my whole chin n' my mug
I can't lose, been champ since I could remember.. since birth on this earth, middle December
Trainer try'na settle me, tellin me to stick to the plan.. n' that the kid'll get tender
Dude's rushin straight out the bell.. got me duckin n' weavin, throw some jabs n' a kick to the thigh
Mutha fucker ain't quittin fa sighs.. oh shit, dude jus connected, disconnected n' crippled my eye
One shot blinded my left side.. one more n you might find me wit Left Eye
I think it's best I, cover my face n' defend on the ground, try to make it thru the end of the round
The bell sounds, still i'm up ended n' clowned.. face swollen, expended n' drowned
in a puddle a red.. fa sure woulda been gone if i didn't cuddle my head
Trainer said: "fuck the plan, stop bein subtle, instead, go at him n' pummel 'em dead"
Meditation easin my mind.. refined, i'm a vet seasoned, sees a reason defined: honour n pride
This bitch better fuck the drama n' hide, cuz i'm bringin it back to the days of my youth
raisin the roof.. fake n' a hook, got this kid shook... jus grazin' his tooth
Vision not even a bother no more, focused on executin my game
workin his body, bruisin' his mains, a kick to his dome.. KO'd like i jus put two in his brain
Trainers n' medics rushin the floor.. son gets carried away, crutched on a board
I stand calm n' collected.. wit a bounce in my toes, hands touchin the Lord
Eyes shut as I pray to the heaven, thanx fa the blessin, champs hands raised way in the sky
I've proven myself, now I can live knowin I'ma be champ til the day that I die

a nice topic..

drop quick fuse.. so we can get votes on this

Old 08-04-04, 05:15 AM   #5
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

just testin if my structure gets messed by this shit....

Old 08-04-04, 05:18 AM   #6
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

just lettin ya know, I aint gonna hyphen my multis, cos itll detract from the verse....

topic: PRIZE FIGHT

my structure got messed a lil wit a few words goin onto the next line... just ignore it cos if i take any words out itll screw up my flow...

They say my glory has passed, I shouldn't scuffle this dude, that I got nothin' to prove
This kid been talkin his dirt, so fuck 'em, to me there's more than somethin to prove
Tired, I wake up five in the mornin, trainin first sign of the dawnin
Punchin them bags, duckin them shots, while i'm still grimy n yawnin
It's time to perform n' i can't believe the nerve of this tyke sayin I aint even worthy to fight
Got this veteran dog burnin to bite.. straight up, i'ma pull my weight up n serve 'em tonight
Meditation is key, but i can't help thinkin bout my glorious days, when I won battles wit ease
Step in the cage, all a sudden i'm buggin.. never been nervous, now i'm nervous like rattlin knees
Kid's a shadow of me, of when i was younger.. the hunger swims in his blood
Eyes colder than ice, not givin a fuck.. dude's jus waitin to smash my whole chin n' my mug
I can't lose, been champ since I could remember.. since birth on this earth, middle December
Trainer try'na settle me, tellin me to stick to the plan.. n' that the kid'll get tender
Dude's rushin straight out the bell.. got me duckin n' weavin, throw some jabs n' a kick to the thigh
Mutha fucker ain't quittin fa sighs.. oh shit, dude jus connected, disconnected n' crippled my eye
One shot blinded my left side.. one more n you might find me wit Left Eye
I think it's best I, cover my face n' defend on the ground, try to make it thru the end of the round
The bell sounds, still i'm up ended n' clowned.. face swollen, expended n' drowned
in a puddle a red.. fa sure woulda been gone if i didn't cuddle my head
Trainer said: "fuck the plan, stop bein subtle, instead, go at him n' pummel 'em dead"
Meditation easin my mind.. refined, i'm a vet seasoned, sees a reason defined: honour n pride
This bitch better fuck the drama n' hide, cuz i'm bringin it back to the days of my youth
raisin the roof.. fake n' a hook, got this kid shook... jus grazin' his tooth
workin his body, bruisin' his mains, a kick to his dome.. KO'd like i jus put two in his brain
Trainers n' medics rushin the floor.. son gets carried away, crutched on a board
I stand calm n' collected.. wit a bounce in my toes, hands touchin the Lord
Eyes shut as I pray to the heaven, thanx fa the blessin, champs hands raised way in the sky
I've proven myself, now I can live knowin I'ma be champ til the day that I die

a nice topic..

drop quick fuse.. so we can get votes on this

Old 08-05-04, 05:31 AM   #7
Fuse
Flyweight

i win some i loose some dats all i can say on dis case.//
but in prize fights i'll have a nigga sleepin on his face.//
knowin niggas gone loose and they steel keep buggin me.//
they call my hands madoosa cause its gonna get ugly.//
give ya my combo three hits and ya face is a frown.//
ding ding ding dats the bell but to late your already down.//
ameature, your bleedin already i done torn your man.//
before the fight i give advice like i was your corner man.//
smile on your face cause you think you gone beat me.//
dis isa prize fight but i told them ill do you fa free.//
you a big nigga but know i aint hidin.//
the last words that you hear is 8 9 10.//

Old 08-05-04, 06:55 AM   #8
EmerginMc07
Banned: Cheating

IP: C1DA C961

Voted For: One-Man-Band

yo ha dis battle was good i was readin it thinkin dis shit raw,
uh but ne way

structure- OMB= one man band
Flo- OMB
vocab-OMB
Punches- OMB
Wordplay-Omb

Onesided in my opinion so

v/OMB
Send a message via AIM to EmerginMc07  
Old 08-05-04, 08:02 AM   #9
SONIC

IP: E198 D20B

obviously one man band took this.. his was a lot more thought out and detailed. the longer verse also caused for more content, with more discription in it... Fuse it's like you barley tried, your spelling and diction wasn't good.. you needed to expand and give more detail.. one mam band, i vote for you because youu put a lot more effort into your verse and it turned out being more interesting than fuse' with more creativity.. so final vote/One Man Band...

Old 08-05-04, 09:48 AM   #10
Fuse
Flyweight

i didnt try its just dat i am at my job and i only had 10 minutes to do somethin and if i didnt di somethin now i would have been disqualified.// but how about we set up a battle and go again............... but dis time we go on each other and i will show you what i really got but if not dats o.k. to

Old 08-05-04, 09:59 AM   #11
Lekchur
Flyweight

IP: AA52 E053

VOTE: ONE MAN BAND

OMB: Well You Had A Helluva Lot Of Words...Stretched It A Lil to Much..But Anyway, I Think Your Shit Was On Point..Gave Me A Good Imagery...

^^I Liked That..Was Amusing To Me..

Fuse:
Ya Shit Was Aight To Man..Once I Saw OMB's Verse...I Was Hopin You Were Comin At The Same Length As Well...But You Didn't, Ya Verse Was Short..So That Cost You Some Points...And I Felt You Could Have Been More Imaginative On A Topical As Easy As This One...

All And All Pretty Descent Topical...Props Fellas...

Old 08-06-04, 02:48 AM   #12
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP: EC25 DF74

yeah fuse no probs if you wanna battle again... Im not the kinda guy to just take a unfair win and leave ya... get at me by pm n tell me if you wanna have a proper battle or another topical
one

Old 08-06-04, 03:03 AM   #13
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP: E63C BFED

aiight.. this wasnt hard.. fuse, it was anythin amazin, i think u would benefit from working on your vocab, some of those lines were mad simple, im not gonna say it was a bad drop, it just wasnt anythin to talk about u no what i mean.. and plus u didnt even make the minimum line quota..

band, i was feelin your verse.. easy to follow the story and it had good flow.. i actually really cant see anythin that i didnt like about it, it was a good solid verse...

v/band

return the favors in my sig... all i been gettin is newb votes n dr votes...
Old 08-06-04, 03:13 AM   #14
DV8
<<NaMe ReTiReD>>

IP: 88E6 6CAA

big difference in the quality of the verse n the amount of imagery protrade by them,i gotta give this 2 omb cause he came so much harder n had good flow throughout the verse,i liked the way you wrote this nice job omb...props ta ya...

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=139794
http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=139167
topical:200 posts