RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Got Skillz - Summer 2005
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-05, 07:26 PM   #31
the omen
tha illest

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0825 899A

^ nah i feel you, honestly ihavent listened to dv's yet so i dunno about these fake personals he's using.. n i never said ur personals are fake, i just said that its regular to use pics n shyt to diss on ppl, but u never know if its actually them, i dunno, unless you really KNOW a person in real life, sometimes the ground is shakey on calling out personal issues, cuz it's kinda like guessing more than knowing fur shure feel me?

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen  
Old 07-10-05, 08:08 PM   #32
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Text Record: 14-0
Audio Record: 6-2
IP: FEFC E273

aight....

7/3...omg fuckin 7 min track jesus...you didnt need that much time, you ripped him at minute 1....aight flow is on point, punches is aight...delivery is nice im really liken the end reminds me of willy wonka lol....

dv...aight tha intro was coo...but ya flow aint sound good compared to seven...ya punches were aight...basically...it seemed like a david vs. goliath typa battle

v/ seven for overall better battle track
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d  
Old 07-10-05, 08:45 PM   #33
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 41CC DFEA

Seeing Seven win AGAIN is motivation in itself for me to have dropped, but it's too late.

*shakes head*

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 07-10-05, 09:39 PM   #34
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: AD16 9156

whoa. I ain't been on for a week, and WOW. Just listened to like 8 battle tracks. Tito's was nice - back on DV, but ima review this battle...

D/V - nice mixing on this unit - i was mad impressed. Flow was good, punches seemed aight, but nothing where I was sayin OMG!!! Beat switches were clean, and had some better material than I expected. Props for at least havin the balls to drop. lol. Good diss.

7/3 - holy shiznat man. 7 minutes? Hella punches, flow is good as usual. Seems like 7 minutes would need mad filler, but the whole thing was good goin at either omen or DV with every line. I don't get why you had the same flow the whole time, then last 8 bars or so you started switchin up your flow like cali? LOL.

Anyways - minus those two bars where 7/3 sounded like cali, this was one sided. No diss to DV, you came hard and thats dope for finals, but 7's drop was straight ill.

vote: 7/3

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all  
Old 07-10-05, 09:53 PM   #35
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
IP: 876B 92EB

Actually my personals were based on stuff we did in A.I and stuff every1 says the fact u and fluidmoon are together and OYD so since u said personals is what someone says or does or observes there it goes.

But like u said before "Whatever"..lol dont get mad now snizzle...atleast i dropped...i dont really care if i win or u win or omen does..lol the fact of matter is its "cyber tourny"....we prolly gonna win a discount fo a fuckin payless shoes...ya dig?..lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 07-10-05, 10:03 PM   #36
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
IP: 13A4 AD49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
whoa. I ain't been on for a week, and WOW. Just listened to like 8 battle tracks. Tito's was nice - back on DV, but ima review this battle...

D/V - nice mixing on this unit - i was mad impressed. Flow was good, punches seemed aight, but nothing where I was sayin OMG!!! Beat switches were clean, and had some better material than I expected. Props for at least havin the balls to drop. lol. Good diss.

7/3 - holy shiznat man. 7 minutes? Hella punches, flow is good as usual. Seems like 7 minutes would need mad filler, but the whole thing was good goin at either omen or DV with every line. I don't get why you had the same flow the whole time, then last 8 bars or so you started switchin up your flow like cali? LOL.

Anyways - minus those two bars where 7/3 sounded like cali, this was one sided. No diss to DV, you came hard and thats dope for finals, but 7's drop was straight ill.

vote: 7/3

aint gotta count that... since its crew vote -- and last 2 bars was on some willy wonka silliness, not cali.
Old 07-10-05, 11:23 PM   #37
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 3240 794D

DV any way you try and wiggle your way outta this you still a bitch made section 8 living ass homo thug wit ya baby moma knocked up by the head of your local street gang.... dont play yourself.......

its on like donkey bitch

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky  
Old 07-10-05, 11:24 PM   #38
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

DV any way you try and wiggle your way outta this you still a bitch made section 8 living ass homo thug wit ya baby moma knocked up by the head of your local street gang.... dont play yourself.......

its on like donkey kong bitch

keep my name out your mouth

Old 07-10-05, 11:51 PM   #39
Key...
You Love My Style.

IP: 876B 92EB

LOL^^Dont be mad in battle u got to use every weapon possible...

Pussy u just too caught up wit this net shit....wake up ..and smell the coffee

Quote:

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 07-11-05, 04:05 AM   #40
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
IP: A122 E1D7

Seven....i......HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE....that shit u put on ya shit...like it bounces from speaker to speaker >_<

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]  
Old 07-11-05, 10:16 AM   #41
the omen
tha illest

lol, damn tito officialy has gotten my net thug award... dude is sooo gangster , he rocks cyberspace... i bet he has like a netzooka or sumn to blow us away... or give us a virus so we no show cuz he's ill like that... dont you all agree? he is too gangster...

fuckin gay mufucka... f tha tourney...

[/b]
Old 07-11-05, 11:46 AM   #42
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
IP: 13A4 AD49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruff
Seven....i......HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE....that shit u put on ya shit...like it bounces from speaker to speaker >_<

kinda - it sounds like shit in my speakers, but it sounds good in my headphones, so... iunno, I was high.
Old 07-11-05, 12:12 PM   #43
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

IP: A024 147F

DV ......... when i entered into our battle i was fucked up....... on muscle relaxers for my back ...... and you know this..... so now that im feeling better and aint on em no more..... care to try your luck again?

and as for omen....... hey..... at least i dont no show in battles when you know you got stiff comp.... net thugging?????? nigga please come see me!!!!!!!!!!! see the difference between me and you is.... i dont hide behind my computer..... im live nigga.... i can do this on wax or if you want we can take it to the streets..... either way...... its only bad for you.....

now like i said bitches keep my name out your mouth..........

Old 07-11-05, 12:55 PM   #44
the omen
tha illest

Quote:
but it sounds good in my headphones, so... iunno, I was high.

^lol, yo ferreal i think thats the best statement i can relate to, i recently discovered that you're musical abilities are much better when you're stoned, from recording to mixing... i dunno shyt just gives a vibe i guess...

Quote:
DV ......... when i entered into our battle i was fucked up....... on muscle relaxers for my back ...... and you know this..... so now that im feeling better and aint on em no more..... care to try your luck again?

^wow, that is a funny statement... blame it on muscle relaxers...rite...

Quote:
and as for omen....... hey..... at least i dont no show in battles when you know you got stiff comp.... net thugging?????? nigga please come see me!!!!!!!!!!! see the difference between me and you is.... i dont hide behind my computer..... im live nigga.... i can do this on wax or if you want we can take it to the streets..... either way...... its only bad for you.....

^lol.... i no showed cuz i was busy/ mixer not working/ too much work to transferr a large file on dial up.. ect... but thats not the point, i dont care y u think i noshowed... stop saying nigga cuz ur not black u just some homocat.. u ARE hiding behind your computer rite now... i mean, if ur tough prove it... rite now ur only showing me ur capabilities of talkin shit on the net... that is the TRUTH...lol we can "TAKE IT TO THE STREETS" dude, ur kidding me, grow tha fuck up u lil delinquint, one day ur gonna get some pussy wen ur like 19 and u'll calm ur lil fiesty net life down n smoke a bob instead... till then u needa look at how ur acting... u not even a known INTERNET head, and u still cocky as hell, you are BELOW AVERAGE if that... so stop tryin to cover it up w ith a (net-tude) bitch ass... spic ass mufucka... stopsayin words u wouldnt say in real life...

[/b]
Old 07-11-05, 03:10 PM   #45
Key...
You Love My Style.

IP: D15C 5808

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky

1st- Why get into some cyber beef wit me when u asked me to collab wit ya like couple days ago?

2nd- U aint even in this finals, so why u bullshitting? Yea i called ya name and alot of others is a fuckin a battle u got to use wuteva u can use...if u dont like..."jump out the screen, and find me"..lol ye u told me about the stuff that happened to ya....namsayin but u said u were ok...so why blame on this now if u want another battle dont hesitate and talk like a chickinhead u kno were to find me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
lol, damn tito officialy has gotten my net thug award... dude is sooo gangster , he rocks cyberspace... i bet he has like a netzooka or sumn to blow us away... or give us a virus so we no show cuz he's ill like that... dont you all agree? he is too gangster...

fuckin gay mufucka... f tha tourney...

^^This was funny.....hahaha....watch out for the netzooka..lol

Anywayz man Vote on this shit..and seven dont worry about phenoms vote is ok it counts i kno he keeps it real..feel me.

Is funny that seven dont get mad at the stuff i used cuz he knows is all cyber shit...

Quote:

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.