RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-09, 08:52 AM   #46
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F8CE 7EC9

word paritots are dirty cheaters,and dont deserve those superbowl rings,ironic thing is that racist wanna be patriot bill orielly (or what he claims to be) predicted that they were going to win the superbowl right after the 911 attacks(as if he didnt know that the games were rigged and the patriots had taps on the other teams equipment and had tapes of them practicing), and the fucked up thing was one of those games was against the greatest team in the league at that time the raiders,we all know, and i believe it was 2001 when charles woodson came on that corner blitz that tom bradys arm was not in motion it was backwards creating a sack and and fumble that the raiders recoverd for a win for the afc championship game.but the dirty refs said that his arm was in motion which clrearly anyone will tell u it wasnt,anyway we lost the afc championship game to the patriots in overtime, bullshit! and they went on to win the superbowl.i didnt even watch it cuz i was so discusted.and really havnt payed to much attention to football sence.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..

Last edited by _Talksic_ : 12-20-09 at 09:00 AM.
Old 12-20-09, 12:24 PM   #47
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: 161A F505

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
The Patriots are the worst organization in the National Football League. Any real fan of football will agree with that. I agree 100% with Joey Porter and his comment on how each of their 3 Super Bowl wins should be put in the record books with a * beside them just like every other cheater in sports history.

You can come back and say whatever you want, but the fact of the matter is while they were winning they were cheating. Look what happened after they were caught and exposed. They went from being an unbeatable team to an 11-5 team. Now you can blame that on the fact that Tom Brady wasn't playing but now that he is, they still at best can only finish 11-5 so it has nothing to do with that.

Those 3 Super Bowl rings are a joke and you can't have any dignity at all wearing them. They have 2 of the best recievers in the world and they still can't get it done. Tom Brady throws interceptions in attempts at 4th quarter comebacks. Peyton Manning on the other hand, a player with class that works hard day in and day out, not only physically but studys everything down to what the defensive co-ordinator was doing 10 years ago to now is something anybody who loves the game should admire, well, he gets it done every time.

Manning will finish his career with more rings than Brady, hell maybe he'll even get the perfect season that Brady couldn't.

PS: The Patriots choked and lost a 17 point lead in the 4th quarter where they also got a field goal forcing the Colts to get 3 tds to win. The Jags played a great football game that was back and forth with 9 different lead changes, they didn't choke they lost in a really close, really good football game played by both teams.

I agree with almost everything you say, except I don't think the Patriots decline is because of being exposed. I think that being exposed fueled them in that 18-1 season. Then they choked at big stage.

But anyways, as for their not as great play this year, honestly man. I think that injury really messed up Brady. He isn't the same at ALL. Plays he makes without blinking, he's overthrowing. Throwing picks. I don't know if it's arrogance from Brady, and if he isn't putting in the work, but the dude missed one full year. Seems to me he just took it off and hung around with Giselle, because he looks nothing like the Brady of old.

Now as for Peyton Manning. Dude is fucking nasty. So nasty, that besides games they play against Jags I root for Colts, which is crazy since they a division rival. BUT.... while I think he'll go down as one of the best, to make sure he goes down as THE BEST, he needs to change his performances in the play-offs. He's 7-9 I believe, and hasn't looked too stellar in the wins. If he can change that, and maybe get a couple more rings, he will no doubt be best QB in NFL history.

But yeah, fuck the Pats

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-09, 01:06 PM   #48
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

FUCK ALL YOU FUCKERS! PATS OWN!

Don't hate the fact that they get away with everything, they're just pimps like that.
Old 12-27-09, 06:52 PM   #49
_Talksic_
Addicted

man jags got owned today lol

Old 12-27-09, 07:46 PM   #50
J. Luth
I see dumb people

I don't get upset about losses this year. Jags have overachieved what my expectations were for them, and what the rest of the league expected from them. Like Jack Del Rio said "In a year that began with uncertainty, I feel blessed that we get to end it in position to fight for a play-off spot".

Couldn't have said it better. They have 16 rookies starting, and 10 play critical positions. They are a young team, obviously have made a lot of stupid mistakes, but at the same time a lot of growth was seen this year.

Main issues on defense is their lack of a pass rush and they need a more solid safety (Nelson is a BUM, like all Florida players). On offense, honestly, I don't think Garrard is the man.

He can play LIGHTS OUT, then there are times when he plays like he was just scooped up from under a bridge before gametime. He is inconsistent. QB is a position that demands Consistency.

Jags need to get a young QB in this years draft. In an ideal world, they could some how land Sam Bradford.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 12-27-09, 08:46 PM   #51
_Talksic_
Addicted

^^^^wish i still was that informed and into football like i used to be but the patriots ruined for me....

Old 12-27-09, 09:39 PM   #52
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Yeah, in all fairness the Jags have had a good season considering their team. ROFL though, they played poorly tonight. You never give Brady that kind of time, coz he'll punish you. And word to Moss finally getting some of that old groove of his back.

My night has been complete now. New England clinched the Division and thier playoff spot and the Jets ended the Colts undefeated streak, meaning that Pats are still only team to go 16-0. WHAT UP!! Hate all you want, Pats are still winning the damn Superbowl this year.
Old 12-28-09, 12:10 AM   #53
J. Luth
I see dumb people

I wouldn't take too much solace in fact offense looked great.

The Jags lack a pass rush, and they have poor safety play. Look at the performances of the last few QB's that played them.

Chad Henne completed 17 passes in a row at one point on way to a field day. Peyton Manning was like what? 30-35 and had 4 TDs. Then Matt Schuab and Andre Johnson ran train on the Jags. Then Brady now.

I mean, sure it's still good. But I mean, the Jags D is basically the village slut this year. Everybody's given it a try

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 12-28-09, 02:06 AM   #54
King Solo
Skadoosh!

like sausages, nah'meaaannnnn
Old 12-28-09, 11:53 AM   #55
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Yo where's Adam at tho? What you think about Caldwell's decision?

I don't know, I get what he's thinking. But if I was a Colts fan I'd be HEATED. I'm sure fans will hate him if they lose in first round or something.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 12-28-09, 01:31 PM   #56
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Adam is crying away his sorrows after a perfect season was taken away by the New York Jets.
Old 12-28-09, 01:42 PM   #57
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Dude, it wasn't TAKEN away by the Jets. The head coach basically gave it away by removing the starters.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 12-28-09, 02:08 PM   #58
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Potato potarto.
Old 12-28-09, 05:17 PM   #59
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: BEC1 159E

oranges apples b

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 12-28-09, 05:28 PM   #60
Re-Up
Herb

IP: 9D5B B281

WHO DEY bengals all day
if he cant swim watch dead man float/