RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-09, 11:42 AM   #1
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
holy fucking shit!!!

IP: 1258 9408

Met up with my boy Seiji Murakami half canadian half japanese king of tokyo city haha. He was my boy when he went to highschool in Canada before moving back to japan so we did some drinking and catching up and he showed me all the hot spots

So whatever happens we're trying to get our smooth on with this pretty japanese girl and she's feeling us right.. then this dude with a shaved head, sunglasses, tattoos and a suit comes over and he's like "What the fuck are you guys trying to do, you want problems!!"

hahaha me and my boy started shitting bricks we were like nooo nooo we don't want trouble and ran out that bitch like a bat out of hell

hahahah crazy shit, coulda ended up in a garbage can in a back alley in shibuya. We had a good laugh about it later though
Old 10-17-09, 12:33 PM   #2
JTR
Jack The Ripper

y'all suck....
Old 10-17-09, 12:54 PM   #3
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: CC1F 08EA

that is pretty crazy, i guess, too bad u didn't have your samari sword.
not much of a king though if he's makin you run from people, but then again foriegn exchange students never really are that cool

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-09, 04:48 PM   #4
JTR
Jack The Ripper

LOL!

You're not too smart are you man? Don't ever go to Japan or you'll get yourself killed (no seriously you dumb fuck)

We didn't realise she was a stripper, the guy who was yelling at us in Japanese was Yakuza

if you even know what that is you ignoranus hahahaha

"Foreign exchange students aren't cool or popular"

uh buddy.. you watch too much tv. Maybe they arent in another country who's language they barely know, but uhhh.. he's japanese, and we're in japan big brains

and yea last time I checked he did throw me a coming to japan party at curtain call club with more japanese girls with died blonde hair that i've ever seen in my life whilst wearing a burger king crown (japanese people think it's cool to do weird shit in clubs, saw the hottest chick ever pull ski goggles out her purse and start rocking them in a club...)

oh and fyi he was never a foreign exchange student, his mom is a white canadian and he was living there with her before moving back to japan

so with that said you may proceed to suuuuuuuuuck me

Last edited by JTR : 10-17-09 at 08:02 PM.
Old 10-17-09, 07:12 PM   #5
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

lmfao @ yakuza... that's some straight up bullshit.

if dude was yakuza he would've fucked you up plain and simple.
Old 10-17-09, 07:59 PM   #6
JTR
Jack The Ripper

you're a fucking moron and you're so ignorant. I'm in Tokyo bitch, where are you? England? Yea pretty much... so being in England you have more knowledge about the culture and the gangs here then me and my japanese friend who's lived here almost his whole life do? Lmao yea, ok bud. I was in SHINJUKU look it up, that's yakuza area

He wouldn't be able to fight us two on one, we woulda kicked his ass, but if we did 50 others woulda came out the strip club accross the street and had us donezo

FYI we ran hauling ass out of there after bowing to him and apologising.

They don't just walk up to people in one of the busiest and most crowded places in the world and cut you in half with a katana for everyone to see

damn you're stupid as hell

Last edited by JTR : 10-18-09 at 09:37 AM.
Old 10-18-09, 12:32 AM   #7
M&rk

IP: 9FD0 5E43

speaking of movies, " you're just jealous cuz i've been talkin wit hot girls on the internet all day."
dude get off your foriegn exchange students dick

my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-09, 12:34 AM   #8
M&rk

IP: 9FD0 5E43

actin high fedility, who says FYI anymore?

my reverbnation.com page
Old 10-18-09, 04:53 AM   #10
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Schafer
speaking of movies, " you're just jealous cuz i've been talkin wit hot girls on the internet all day."
dude get off your foriegn exchange students dick

LOL YEA, I WENT TO TOKYO CITY SO I COULD CHAT TO GIRLS BACK IN MONTREAL ALL DAY

looolllll nooooo not really man.
Old 10-18-09, 04:59 AM   #11
JTR
Jack The Ripper

And actually I didn't bow or apologise to him, I actually said kinda snobbish "we're not looking for trouble so why don't you leave us alone, we didn't know she was with you"

my friend did bow and apologise before that though. I think he responded to my attitude and that's when he said ok well you better get the fuck out then if you don't and so we did, faaaast hahaha

I wouldn't ever bow to a yakuza, they're lower class scum. Research them online, the yakuza are the ancestors of poor people who have no respect in the social hiatus and are the lowest of the low so they gang up together in an attempt to be cool. NO ONE looks up to these people here. They're not like the italian mafia in the USA that people made movies about and thought were so cool and rappers tried to emulate. No one thinks yakuza is cool here. But no one will start shit with them cuz they'll possibly get killed, but they also won't show them respect either.

Matter of fact back when my father lived here training in judo he went out with his judo buddies and a yakuza mouthed off to the wrong dudes and got himself smashed hard, he went back into the bar and came out chasing them with a knife hahaha. He's got mad crazy stories from back in the day.

I was raised by a father who's very sick in the head hahaa. But yea, fuck Yakuza.. bitches.. I won't tell them that though lol

Last edited by JTR : 10-18-09 at 09:41 AM.
Old 10-18-09, 05:00 AM   #12
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyBother
Isn't this a scene off Tokyo Drift?

prolly was... i'm having a crazy time here. Come to shinjuku and hit on a stripper and you'll end up a movie script yourself brother hahaa
Old 10-18-09, 05:02 AM   #13
JTR
Jack The Ripper

but you all talk shit in your shit hole ghetto places you live while i'm in a 5000 dollar a month condo in the heart of tokyo city downtown and go out everynight and have fun while you read about it and say "this prolly isn't true jack is a loser I wish i was doing something in life other then reading about what other people are doing and being a couch potato"

lmao and that's the reason why I don't show you respect and act like a cock to you. Get out and learn about life haters
Old 10-18-09, 01:16 PM   #14
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

OMFG

seriously, JTR never ceases to amaze me with the bullshit he talks. it's kinda sad that he is that convinced it is all true.
Old 10-18-09, 09:56 PM   #15
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Lol what exactly are you questioning? You want me to take pictures of my condo and the view of tokyo tower I have outside my window? You want me to link you to a website stating how my father Terry Farnsworth came 7th in the olympics?

Lmao so you think that back in the days when world class judo athletes, some of the toughest guys in Japan, would go out as foreigners to bars and get drunk and start being loud, japanese people wouldn't get pissed off and not start fights with them? Use your brain buckaroo. I get around here, man. I'm going out in the city everyday while you read about it and go "OMFG NO WAY JTR IS COOLER THEN ME AND DOING ALL THIS AMAZING STUFF!!!"

lmaooooooo oh god. You are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo lame