RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-09, 12:14 PM   #1
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

What trials you guys been through so far?

IP: F499 B9F8

Since we are talking about God and the Bible everywhere, I figured I'd go ahead and make this thread. Just wondering what trials you think God is putting you through or has put you through and how you endured through them?

For me right now, I recieved my calling to become a pastor. My whole family is against it and they are telling me to go to college to become something else. Basically forcing me to not become a pastor and get another job that i DONT want, and if I dont listen I may get kicked out. My uncle is crazy and my aunt is telling me to not mention God around him when he talks to me or to use it as defense, becuse he always puts me down and coming to the house to do that exactly. But basically whenever I talk I use God in everything in my defense. Its gonna be too hard to not mention God. My dad might get 30-40 years in jail and will prolly die in there but I pray he wont. Ex cheated on me, kicked out of how many homes, this is my last chance where I am now. 12k in depth. Psoriasis (skin disease.) Isolation in the house can't go anywhere. And losing all my friends due to me moving so much. All of this happen within a span of 6 months? But I'm still sane and staying strong yo! Woot!

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-09, 04:00 PM   #3
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7870 9212

thats alot of stuff in a short time.seems as if your family is very evil.maybe you would be better off in a shelter or with a friend so you can pratice what it is you want to.i am not a christian but it is still wrong what they do to you.now as for the trails....

i been to prison 3 times both state and federal.i been stabbed twice,shot once,and sliced once as well.my father,uncle and grandmother all died of cancer in 04 and 05 and then my brother was murdered in 06.i grew up poor and my mother was on drugs.dont got much family either.i lost one of my sons a few months ago and the other is in nicu at the hospital until at least december.me and GOD aint on the greatest of terms right now but i plan on maybe changing that soon.

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-09, 04:48 PM   #4
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: F499 B9F8

Fa sho whybother, appreciate that.. Umm 50, my family really isn't evil. My uncle is just like one of those hard core catholics you know? But after we had a talk today I realized he was talking like that to me because he loves me and just wants the best not just for me but also this family. He almost always criticizes me constantly but when I thought about it, when I do become a pastor, that will happen all the time. And this is just God getting me ready for that.

As for the trials you are going through, dang bro I'm really sorry to hear that. The things you went through are just as bad or and even worst than what I am going through. But God puts all these struggles in our life for a reason only because he loves us like a Father. I know excatly how you feel about growing up poor. The thing is I grew upw ith my dad and he was poor, and I thought my house was the bomb. Than when I went to live with my Mom (divorced) she was rich, and didn't realize that I was living in a tiny diry, old, home with my dad. But the thing is, I never cared how ugly the house was, I appreciated it and love it because i was happy with my dad.

I'm also really sorry about your son bro. I can't say I know how you feel, because dang, I'm still a virgin and waiting till marriage no matter how hot the women that was jocking me. All i can say about that one bro is, God lost his son also. Except God had a choice to sacrifice his son and he let His son die on the cross for us. God know hows you feel. I'm glad your still around though bro. Most people would have killed themselves by than. As for your other son, I'll pray for him every night man that he gets better. Whats his name?

As for you saying you and God arn't in the greatest of terms right now. You may not be in great terms with God, but just know that God never hated, or disliked you or anything. He may have been dissapointed in somethings but everyoen does things to dissapoint him u know? What I can say about this is, God is waiting for you to come to him. He's always there waiting for you but you have to make the first step. Once you make that first step towards him, dude its the most amazing thing in your life. I use to be Rich like crazy, but now I'm not, i dont have a dollar too my name.. well maybe 2 dollars lol. But yeah, I would give away all the money in the world so I can have what I have now with God. If you got questions yo just pm me or hit me up on aim. Best of luck though man, I'll pray for you bro!

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote