RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-10, 12:58 PM   #16
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5985 21AD

Creation and evolution is still goin on today. The bible says all things were created in six days. The vatican has too many things kept secret including more skriptures to the bible.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-10, 05:03 PM   #17
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
IP: 399E C7ED

So stop reading the bible and believie in what feels right, and go for what you think in your heart is right.

Have faith in your choices, and do them to the fullest.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 04-08-10, 07:17 PM   #18
Lysol
New Jack

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 20C5 7F23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
So stop reading the bible and believie in what feels right, and go for what you think in your heart is right.

Have faith in your choices, and do them to the fullest.

What if my heart tells me to hurt children? (Heart meaning mind) Your actual heart is a muscle. Lol, sorry, that was a dumb statement you said, just because it feels right, it doesn't mean it is right, eating a crap load of candy taste good, drugs feel good, but is it good? No, it doesn't take a caveman from which most of you believe to come from to figure that out. Without instruction you will not know what to do, fools despise wisdom and instruction. If you haven't looked for God (Father, Son and Holy spirit) with all your heart (again mind) then you haven't even gave a chance for you to actually believe or quite possibly accept. You cancel it out for opportunity, because your mind is set and connived on something else or another belief. You wont find him with a close mind especially if you are not sincere in your deep search.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichaboy
Some of the best of this earth's christians have been catholic.

Key words "Have Been" Self explanatory.

I don't want to start with the Catholics lol, just stay away from them, very far away.

Any who, this thread will just lead to endless debates, because I know for a fact everyone's mind is set on what they believe. I have researched in evolution and all that, there's just no hard conviction/proof for me in that, that's in my honest opinion. Many are called and few are chosen, I don't expect everyone to follow Christ, but know that Gods return is soon. Don't believe the worlds hype and stay away from the masses! PZZZZZZZZZzzz Ninjaz!

aim: reysdesigns
E-mail: reysdesigns@yahoo.com

Twitter
http://twitter.com/theycallmerey
Youtube
http://youtube.com/reythecoolestloser

Last edited by Lysol : 04-08-10 at 07:39 PM.
Old 04-08-10, 09:45 PM   #19
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysol
What if my heart tells me to hurt children? (Heart meaning mind) Your actual heart is a muscle. Lol, sorry, that was a dumb statement you said, just because it feels right, it doesn't mean it is right, eating a crap load of candy taste good, drugs feel good, but is it good? No, it doesn't take a caveman from which most of you believe to come from to figure that out. Without instruction you will not know what to do, fools despise wisdom and instruction. If you haven't looked for God (Father, Son and Holy spirit) with all your heart (again mind) then you haven't even gave a chance for you to actually believe or quite possibly accept. You cancel it out for opportunity, because your mind is set and connived on something else or another belief. You wont find him with a close mind especially if you are not sincere in your deep search.

Key words "Have Been" Self explanatory.

I don't want to start with the Catholics lol, just stay away from them, very far away.

Any who, this thread will just lead to endless debates, because I know for a fact everyone's mind is set on what they believe. I have researched in evolution and all that, there's just no hard conviction/proof for me in that, that's in my honest opinion. Many are called and few are chosen, I don't expect everyone to follow Christ, but know that Gods return is soon. Don't believe the worlds hype and stay away from the masses! PZZZZZZZZZzzz Ninjaz!

i think its easy to say my statement is dumb when you disect it and interpret it into your understanding of what im saying.

but word, i dont give a fuck what anyone else thinks or does. I do me, and i do right by me. If the descriptions of 'god' are just as false as anything else in the world, why waste my time thinkin that i should abide by those rules? I'd rather do 'right' in my own mind and heart, than to follow scriptures that are chopped and screwed by other humans.

and your candy analogy was horrible.

Old 04-09-10, 12:02 AM   #20
Lysol
New Jack

IP: 20C5 7F23

Shut up and get me a COKE!

aim: reysdesigns
E-mail: reysdesigns@yahoo.com

Twitter
http://twitter.com/theycallmerey
Youtube
http://youtube.com/reythecoolestloser
Old 04-09-10, 08:56 PM   #21
Cola
Pushin it....

Kick rocks .

Old 04-10-10, 04:03 AM   #22
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP: 90DD 370A

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Morgan
Creation and evolution is still goin on today. The bible says all things were created in six days. The vatican has too many things kept secret including more skriptures to the bible.

i agree god created everything in six days,but it takes more faith to believe in evoloution then to believe in god of the king james version bible...
the apocrypha, which is not the inspired word of god,nor do the the christians believe so,but the catholics endorse it as devotioanal books to study,
and to reply the second part of your statement,anybody that adds on to the bible, read revalations 22 verse 18,it says and i solemnly declare to everyone who hear the word of prophesy written in this book if anyone adds anything to what is written here, god will add to that person the plaques described in this book,and if anyone removes any of the words from this book of prophecy ,god will remove that persons share in the tree of life and the holy city that are described in this book,he who is faithfull wtiness to all these things says yes i am coming soon amen come lord jesus.......you dont need to be looking for missing books u need to be looking for correct doctrine, u should know the truth,u should know the truth and the truth shall make u free

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..