RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-08, 07:27 AM   #1
сварливый

Random stranger Life or Death

IP: 735C 87EC

I attach metal bear claw nails to my fists and in-between them I put razors.

I begin to slash wildly at my body in front of you, I become mangled and mutilated and I'm bleeding and for some odd reason, it's slightly more painful than I had imagined or bargained for.

You always carry a gun and you know how to use it, I ask you, won't you put me out of my misery?

What ensues is a matter of what's inside you as a human being and how you follow through with choices.

un-purposeful cruelty choices:
-You can be reverse logical, in that if, you won't kill me because you're not a murderer. Would you hand me the gun? If you don't, you're cruelly leaving me there to die painfully. If you do give me the gun, you would have killed me.
-you leave me there, saying I've done it to myself and you'll have no part of it, this is logical, unless you're trying to teach me some sort of lesson before I die, as if I'd need it. I die painfully and with a distinct dislike of the person who wouldn't kill my suffering.

What would you do, when I mutilate and tear myself to shreds as if attacked by an animal and not myself? Become a murderer, teach me a lesson, abandon me, or do none of the above and simply pity me?

I pray you choose the last one. We don't need any emotionally scarred people running around.

*prepares bear claw*

Continuation of scenario:

The true answer to this is "I'd just kill you and feel better about myself because I did the right thing in saving you pain and suffering"

On my part, your reasoning would be flawed because I simply wasn't expecting the amount of pain. You saved me some trouble, but not the pain and suffering, in other words, you just killed me with fake justification and there's probably no one left to tell you otherwise.

well im goin to bed lads g'night
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 10-28-08, 08:38 AM   #2
J Summers

IP: E8BC 46E1

i'd shoot you in the face as soon as you pulled them nails out yo got damn pockets...
Old 10-28-08, 04:54 PM   #3
сварливый

hahaaaaaaa word. but that wasnt the situation was it
Old 10-28-08, 08:15 PM   #4
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 4DFB DFE4

nah i wouldnt kill you...

id say... you inflicted this on yourself... now you must live with your decisions...
Old 10-29-08, 10:19 AM   #5
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: 20CD 5579

Id call 911 and save you... sounds better to me =P..

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-08, 10:43 AM   #6
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0CB7 978C

I'd trade tha gun fo tha kool bear claw thangs werd

edit:

then after you killed yoself i'd come back and take tha gun back and have both :/ werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 04-28-09, 12:09 PM   #7
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Text Record: 3-3
IP: C507 2A89

Pistol whip you unconscious so you bleed out slower, call 911, check your pockets and bounce

Old 04-28-09, 12:52 PM   #8
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

^dude has a point...i'd do the same,...well except for robbing you while you KO'd lool
Old 04-28-09, 01:28 PM   #9
сварливый

u only had the choices at hand but because it was fantasizing, then you can fantasize all u want too

pistol whip me and call 911.. lmao
Old 04-28-09, 01:44 PM   #10
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 209F A21F

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
You always carry a gun

Wrong, I'm a lvl 12 Paladin and I duel-weild shortswords.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 05-16-09, 10:37 PM   #11
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: 67FB 472A

this is a stupid question...simply because it doesn't prove anything about anything. a better question would be, what could be said about a person, for choosing one, rather then other.

what would it say about a specific human being who, through much analyzation of the situation, has decided which decision benefits all parties concerned

that's something you don't have an answer to.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-09, 10:42 PM   #12
сварливый

Quote:
a better question would be, what could be said about a person, for choosing one, rather then other.

what do you mean by this?

besides in this situation a lot of people would already be running away screaming as soon as the self slashing started to happen...
Old 05-16-09, 10:45 PM   #13
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
what do you mean by this?

besides if this situation happened a lot of people would already be running away screaming...

obviously...this is all hypothetical though...so...nobody is running away screaming..

but what i mean is....say someone in this situation, gives the person a gun to do the job themselves...what would this act say about that individual as a human being? are they selfish? scared? compassionate? understanding? angry? peoples actions all have motives behind them...what kind of motives would someone need to have to commit any one of the listed actions? and what would those motives mean about them mentally

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-09, 10:57 PM   #14
сварливый

a systematical understanding of the emotions at hand due to the situation at hand wouldn't prove a thing unless you understood the systematical switching of the emotions of the person..

in other words YES this hypothetical situation is subjective but it's more or less a lesson about ethics rather than one about diagnosis.

So it is with this that I fully conclude that with the systematization of this hypothetical situation concept, I would only like to keep you with this final opinion on it: a hypothetical situation in part with a characterization of a probable person's attitude is flawed unless there is also prior characterization of what is to be expected of said person; Some people would be happy to have this hypothetical situation happen to them, because they might have something else in mind.

So understanding the emotional basis of a certain few amount of actions isn't doing the complete job (by still leaving out emotions like Happiness) and furthermore understanding the basis of a storyline hypothesis only leads to further hypothesis.

so simple brother goodbye now
Old 05-16-09, 11:21 PM   #15
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
a systematical understanding of the emotions at hand due to the situation at hand wouldn't prove a thing unless you understood the systematical switching of the emotions of the person..

in other words YES this hypothetical situation is subjective but it's more or less a lesson about ethics rather than one about diagnosis.

So it is with this that I fully conclude that with the systematization of this hypothetical situation concept, I would only like to keep you with this final opinion on it: a hypothetical situation in part with a characterization of a probable person's attitude is flawed unless there is also prior characterization of what is to be expected of said person; Some people would be happy to have this hypothetical situation happen to them, because they might have something else in mind.

So understanding the emotional basis of a certain few amount of actions isn't doing the complete job (by still leaving out emotions like Happiness) and furthermore understanding the basis of a storyline hypothesis only leads to further hypothesis.

so simple brother goodbye now

you're not understanding the question...it's not about proving anything..i won't go further into detail, because..i can already see where this is going...but..just know..you contradicted your original conclusion with this post...happy thinking.