RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-08, 09:20 AM   #1
сварливый

an odd wrap up theory of life, religion, ghosts, auras, the universe, God, & science.

IP: 735C 87EC

It just occurred to me, that without the need to copyright this instantly thought out yet over-time accumulated thought, I should share this quickie with you.

This is passed the point of philosophy. It's nearly dreaming, it's the only way I can match up to God's ability to create, my own ability to create, it's the only way I feel I can explain things a bit better for those of you who are dead-set on Atheism. It's cool, whatever man, I don't care, be you, if you're an atheist, leave the fucking thread, but you're about as close minded as a true theist.

I just feel that the war isn't between Atheism and Theism, but more between agnosticism and Theism, this is why:

You can put it in words,
God does not exist until we prove that God exists.
and God exists until we prove that God does not exist.

Thus agnosticism is the simple choice in the matter for most folk. Although I like to combat it with "God does exist until we prove that God does exist", that's just me. Science isn't here to bail you out, we haven't seen outside of the box that is our universe, so, sorry atheists, you're being left the fuck out.. Keep your superstitious indicting false based briefcase out of this, Richard Dawkins and Charles Darwin have absolutely nothing but their words, and the ability to make a college kid look like an idiot (fairly fucking easy. they're called college kids for a reason, because they're learning. When college kids get outta college and hit about age 27 they've been around the block a few times and have something to say. Most of the time, they can't say much and this is very obvious.)

Okay, onto my spew of unproven yet viable knowledge..

Let's say, a God does exist, and let's say, every human has an aura. Let's say, the aura is the ghost or soul within the human, but the aura is possibly able to be split from the soul. I'll further this by saying ghosts and auras have colors and personifications, resulting in colors relating to the rainbow, blind colored auras unable to be seen by the human eye due to a reason (relating to brightness or coloring issues, such as a random animal might not be able to see shades of the color Red), and ghosts give off vibes which are good and evil, and consist of Energy.

Let's say God created the universe, and all of the universe came from his being. He created the universe in order for it to grow and become a part of him again. The universe was built in a way that things inside of it could grow towards a certain path and light, and every energy can beget more energies (growth) which, when they die, continue to exist. For humans, souls are auras and the after-life is being a Ghost, until the universe (created by the big bang) re-compresses and absorbs everything back into one.

Can you comprehend it thus far? If not, leave like the atheists did.

Now let's say, to further this point, God can see an immensely broader spectrum of colors than a human. Let's say there IS other life in the universe, this life is just like humans, although they may not know it, or think it, all beings in the universe that pro-create are like humans because we're all of the same relative matter and coalesce with each other, even objects, except moving beings, with or without thought, have auras and ghosts.

Depending on how we live our life and experience, and give off energy, that determines how God will accept or deny us. If we're of a certain shade, we'll be discarded or removed from God's being, whereas, other shades, will be accepted and embraced within God.

Being discarded will result in our left over energy's unhappiness, and probably nonexistence,
whereas being accepted will result in a feeling of completion.

This is not to be attributed or held up as its own Religion.....It's all within the spectrum of theism.......Believe in and trust in your God,
... End

strife, love, & peace
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 11-19-08, 10:36 AM   #2
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: E991 9DCB

Thread was good untill about mid way..

i agree... to be an athiest, one has to have that word which athiests hate...

'faith'

simply a different type of faith...

however their theory is guilty untill proven innocent rather than innocent untill proven guilty...

and yeah, im sure theres plenty of other dimensions out there that humans fail to comphrehend... we do only use 10% of our brains right?

was this to be a revelation or what 2v?

glad you clarified all this for yourself.... happy days
Old 11-19-08, 10:40 AM   #3
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

This was just to prove that all atheists are morons and only agnostics have their opinion to contribute along with theists.

All other Religions excluding Religions with after-lifes that can briefly include a God are false. Buddhism has this potential due to its belief in reincarnation through deeds.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|