RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-09, 12:52 AM   #1
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

Testimonies...

IP: F499 B9F8

Since this sub forum is slow i'll try to make it a bit active lol. For any who is Christian or even Catholic. How did God save you bros? Like post any testimonies of amazing things you think he has done for you?

For me, man the list goes on and on. I'll post it in a sec after I eat some cookies with the fam but yeah man, just think it would be awesome to hear some of your experiences with God. God Bless!!

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-09, 10:00 AM   #2
ichaboy
Maggot

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: CB4E DF9A

ILL SHARE MINE BUT HOLD UP I GOtTA EAT SOME COOKIES WITH THE FAM
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-09, 06:06 PM   #3
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 19D7 9C0F

well...too much to say here...but, God saved me at an early age (14)...and at that age, it was prophesied over me that I would be a leader and a prophet to the nations.

Since then, my life has been a series of trials and triumphs...not unlike King David in the bible...through it all, I know that I can turn to God for his saving grace and mercy.

I'm looking forward to what God has planned for my life at this point...

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-09, 08:50 PM   #4
ichaboy
Maggot

IP: A565 8911

Exaltation.
You just can't beat yourself.

Last edited by ichaboy : 10-27-09 at 09:25 PM.
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-09, 08:34 AM   #5
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 0B8D A916

I've had real situations in my life where I have needed to turn to god.. I was taught at a young age about christianity and I've essentually seen religion from both sides. One thing i feel is important is always having a big heart and staying true to god and doing what you feel is right.

Things seem to always have a way of working out not always in the way you percieve to be right or what you want but anything bad often will teach you important life lessons and you should never blame god (remember the story of jobe).. Life is fucking weird man, I believe that the best thing you can do is EXPERIENCE it for all its worth.
Old 10-28-09, 09:31 AM   #6
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 19D7 9C0F

^^Whoa...some truth in there...wait? Are you saying you'd give God a try Nos?

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-09, 03:45 PM   #7
Dabatos

For me, well, I was 13 when I accepted God in my life but I didn't truly mean it or even understand it at the time because I was so young. But when I truly re-accepted my Jesus in my life and truly meant it was honestly less than a year ago. My life was going down hill, did not no what to do. I was completely addicted to video games ruining my life, ignoring my responsibilities, basically caring more about games than even myself. I was a thief and did some pretty big things that could get me in trouble, and I mean big time. The day I was suppose to get caught doing these pretty illegal things, God told me in the hall way at work before I did it to "STOP." Litearlly felt him telling me "Don't do it, trust me, if you do that today you will regret it." So i listened to him, and the moment I truly meant I would stop doing these things at work. My boss came up to me saying they were looking for this thief most likely an employee thats been taking thousands of dollars worth of things. She told me that they raised security and paid more attention to the camera's at work. So if I kept doing it on that day I would have been caught. But didn't because I felt God telling me I needed to stop at that moment. After that, I kept getting closer and closer to God and eventually received my calling to become a Pastor. Now I'm saving up money to go to the community college here and attend Bible college at the same time while working. It's going to be tough, but I know working in the ministry will be the only job i will ever be content with other than becoming a usmc.

www.FG-Servers.com

Old 10-29-09, 03:53 AM   #8
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP: 90DD 370A

long story short i started going to church at 18 but was to into partying and girls and fighting and really didnt learn much cuz my heart wasnt right.went to church for about a year and a half.then i quit going, then i backslid till about 22 when i almost became muslim,then shortly after that i was almost murdered then i became christian
(got babtized in jesus name) for about a year,then backslid again for about a year,till 23 and sence then ive been on fire for god no more being lukewarm.and now im 24 and debating on going to bible college

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 10-29-09, 05:08 PM   #9
Dabatos

word bro!! Bible College is awesome man. You'll learn especially the first day of school. You will be amazed how much you dont know about God and the Bible. It's insane. Just 1 day, and I already knew so many answers to so many questions that I could never answer before.

www.FG-Servers.com

Old 10-30-09, 01:40 AM   #10
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP: 90DD 370A

^^^^^^^sick,sick

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..