RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Comments & Suggestions
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-09, 08:15 PM   #1
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Awards System

IP:

Yeah, this goes real well in RB and IAR and it give people a reason to actually want to have something to do with FL, Cyphers, Leagues, Open Mics, Poetry ect. Think about it. It only makes sense and you know that people love to be able to show off thier accomplishments so why not? It makes it so that all your years of dedication to this site is not just for nothing more then just your own personal enjoyment, you want to be able to rub shit into newbs faces.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-09, 03:54 PM   #2
Final.
Light Weight

IP:

do it .
Old 03-23-09, 06:38 AM   #3
Wordz AhGod

IP:

I would personally if I was an SMOD or what ever. But the ones on this site dont really do much to uppin anything new really.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-09, 10:33 AM   #4
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

What type of awards system do you mean though?

If you're thinking the one that this site used to run, hell no. That was a circle jerking session if I've ever seen one. If you mean like random awards for say 50 text wins or some shit like that.. that would be a cool idea.
Old 04-10-09, 05:18 AM   #5
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

^that is what he means.legendary member medals.25,50,100 win medals,om and ps hall of fame,etc.like rb has.this is a good idea and should be done.

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-09, 11:26 AM   #6
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Maybe someone should get on at strobe about this.
Old 05-30-09, 09:59 AM   #7
Wordz AhGod

IP:

true, it would bring activity to this dying site.. maybe some one'll have reason to start a league and actually join this baron wasteland.

Old 05-31-09, 04:43 AM   #8
fuck yuu
iBully

IP:

I'll talk to strobe about it. He might not want to do it because rb has it though. I know he doesnt like to follow what rb is doing

-
Think you can write?
5x PS HOF
2004 Poet of the year
3X writer of the month
Old 05-31-09, 05:43 AM   #9
Wordz AhGod

IP:

I understand that but a few other sites have it too and it'll let people know who the vets are and give them a reason to come back and look godly too.

Old 06-03-09, 04:45 PM   #10
LPMNDCTE
New Jack

IP:

I think the awards system would make people try harder to make sure their drops are quality... good idea

The B.E.S.T. Crew

Old 06-04-09, 03:48 AM   #11
fuck yuu
iBully

IP:

Strobe is thinking it over. Am waiting on him to get back to me.

-
Think you can write?
5x PS HOF
2004 Poet of the year
3X writer of the month
Old 06-08-09, 03:06 PM   #12
Wordz AhGod

IP:

cool, it would bring activity.. other sites are starting to do it too. We also need to get around to new skins too. This place needs a make over to look super sexy.

Old 06-08-09, 05:19 PM   #13
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.

IP:

Funny how people with stacked records are all down for this......
But really? What type of award would be worth anything....Im thinkin it would infact have as reversal effect, much like your post count does in almost every battle.
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-09, 12:31 PM   #14
Wordz AhGod

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jett
But really? What type of award would be worth anything....Im thinkin it would infact have as reversal effect, much like your post count does in almost every battle.

I definetly dont have a stacked record man.. most of my shit was in the leagues.. What better idea do you have in mind though? This please honestly needs a new look and gimick thats more user friendly and makes people want to come in and battle and chat and chill. It has the least amount of shit compared to most sites, specially the newer ones. This gives people no reason to come here when they could go somewhere else... loyalty can only hold you down for so long.

Old 03-22-10, 09:10 PM   #15
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jett

If we did something like that then past records should not count... make everyone start from scratch and give the newbs a chance to try and prove that they are good enough to hang with the kats who have been here for a while...

It would also cut down on the old heads not wanting to battle the newbs because they'd be forced to get their stats back up. Let's face it... battling has been down and no one even remembers the last time an old head had a battle on here... it's been what?... about 3 years now?!!! emcees fall off... look at LL... DMX... Ja Rule... 50.... even Em is slippin a lil.... kats on here are no exception.

I remember when i first came here and NONE of the old heads would battle me or let me in a crew cuz i was new. Basically what i'm getting at is... the old heads need to prove themselves to the young kats as much as the young kats need to prove themselves to the newbs... i mean look at it from their perspective... you got all these wins... but you won't battle anyone?.... how do they know that you're as good as what your record says? and on the flip side i'm thinking some of the old heads may not wanna risk getting beat by a newb...

Hell... i beat a few regs on RB when i first got there and they banned my ass for no reason... i've been on RV ever since... yeah... they got a few good ideas over there but it's the biggest circle jerk you'll ever encounter too... they ride each other to no extremes!

So in closing.... if you're gonna do this then do it right... reset all records to zero and make everyone start from scratch... personally, i wanna get back to battling... any and everyone....old heads...newbs... whatever... it's just a way for me to stay sharp... it aint that serious... but at the same time... who really WANTS to lose?!

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote