RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-10, 07:30 AM   #16
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A7C3 E0FB

before i was gonna join and i failed thee asab, i was planning on running like 20 miles a day with a back pack on with weights in it.. i wanted to join marine recon which from what the recruiters told me was as bad ass as delta force in the service (which supposadly doesnt exist) and at that time i was like 185 with 4 percent body fat, but anyway almost joined after i turned 18 but didnt want to have to earn my g.e.d. so i didnt join..just wanted to do special forces shit,didnt want to join the army only the marines, which is what i signed up for, me and my buddy,wanted to start out as infantry,from what my recruiter told me, my job would have been to train all day every day which is what i wanted, but i was horrible at school shit.. so it didnt work out, but honestly now im getting into knife fighting and body gaurd training, and would much rather fight for irelands i.r.a or for isreal than my own country
(america), sad to say but shit is falling apart here and i dont agree with alot of thee political agendas...ive been thinking about getting a political degree in science and going to school for it but would rather just get the fuck out of here before it collapses, and i know isreals crazy but would rather die for my god than die for nothing..u feel me??

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 08-21-10, 12:29 PM   #17
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: E688 B690

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopium
ya infantry is what im doing. joined the local gym and already pushing myself hard as fuck just ran like 5 miles

5 Miles is hard as fuck?
Old 08-21-10, 12:36 PM   #18
ichaboy
Maggot

IP: 14FE D93C

actually yea it is especially if you have asthma like me..

5 miles straight,.. I always strive to run very fast and at a consistent pace, is very difficult. I ran every day for months and could only get 4 miles in 24-25 minutes.
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-10, 12:40 PM   #19
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: E688 B690

I have asthma and run marathons. -_-
Old 08-21-10, 04:46 PM   #20
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: AEF3 722D

lol there was a couple dudes who had asthma on my course who still were cardio beasts and would just hit their puffers half way through the morning PT's.
Old 08-21-10, 04:49 PM   #21
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
before i was gonna join and i failed thee asab, i was planning on running like 20 miles a day with a back pack on with weights in it.. i wanted to join marine recon which from what the recruiters told me was as bad ass as delta force in the service (which supposadly doesnt exist) and at that time i was like 185 with 4 percent body fat, but anyway almost joined after i turned 18 but didnt want to have to earn my g.e.d. so i didnt join..just wanted to do special forces shit,didnt want to join the army only the marines, which is what i signed up for, me and my buddy,wanted to start out as infantry,from what my recruiter told me, my job would have been to train all day every day which is what i wanted, but i was horrible at school shit.. so it didnt work out, but honestly now im getting into knife fighting and body gaurd training, and would much rather fight for irelands i.r.a or for isreal than my own country
(america), sad to say but shit is falling apart here and i dont agree with alot of thee political agendas...ive been thinking about getting a political degree in science and going to school for it but would rather just get the fuck out of here before it collapses, and i know isreals crazy but would rather die for my god than die for nothing..u feel me??

i'd be down to fight for the IRA

but yea there's no way that at 185 you could run 37 kilometers with a 50 pound rucksack without stopping once, no way
Old 08-24-10, 03:05 PM   #22
Retribution
Gone....

Text Record: 23-8
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: EF9F EB9C

really, cause i came back about 8 months ago and as far as i know, they werent going to send more soldiers down range. i talked to an E9 like to days ago and he said that theres not much going on there, that iraq was the hot spot, but we werent senind anyone else there. where are you located?
Old 08-25-10, 03:38 AM   #23
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Oh yea that's true... They AREN'T sending anymore people to Afghanistan. Lmao atleast not the canadian army but I'm pretty sure USA is done sending too and plans for withdraw are slowly going on now. I personally think he's just making it up and full of shit to get that Carla chick worried thinking omg he might die or something, but I highly doubt she gives a shit enough for it to work...

2 months til you get shipped out, eh? Shut the fuck up, training for Afghanistan in the army is ATLEAST 2 months you tool. And before you can do that you have to do atleast a 3 month basic training cuz you just joined, then advanced training (soldier qualification) and then basic training in your trade which in your case is infantry, THEN you get training for your tour which is Afghanistan which is another few months. That's half a year ATLEAST.

You're not fooling anyone ya dip shit
Old 08-25-10, 03:42 AM   #24
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger
really, cause i came back about 8 months ago and as far as i know, they werent going to send more soldiers down range. i talked to an E9 like to days ago and he said that theres not much going on there, that iraq was the hot spot, but we werent senind anyone else there. where are you located?

Are you actually a United States Ranger? Or just a regular soldier with that name on RV???
Old 08-25-10, 08:50 AM   #25
Retribution
Gone....

naw just regular soldier, actually, my nick name is Ranger lol
Old 08-25-10, 08:57 AM   #26
Retribution
Gone....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Oh yea that's true... They AREN'T sending anymore people to Afghanistan. Lmao atleast not the canadian army but I'm pretty sure USA is done sending too and plans for withdraw are slowly going on now. I personally think he's just making it up and full of shit to get that Carla chick worried thinking omg he might die or something, but I highly doubt she gives a shit enough for it to work...

2 months til you get shipped out, eh? Shut the fuck up, training for Afghanistan in the army is ATLEAST 2 months you tool. And before you can do that you have to do atleast a 3 month basic training cuz you just joined, then advanced training (soldier qualification) and then basic training in your trade which in your case is infantry, THEN you get training for your tour which is Afghanistan which is another few months. That's half a year ATLEAST.

You're not fooling anyone ya dip shit

yea our allies are starting to pull there troops back, USA will probably be the last to pull out
Old 08-26-10, 01:27 AM   #27
Magic5

IP: 5E17 8180

If you actually do it, then good luck brotha.
Old 08-26-10, 05:44 AM   #28
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger
naw just regular soldier, actually, my nick name is Ranger lol

Word that's chill. Marines? You actually get a chance to fire with a sniper rifle over there? That'd be pretty sick...

but yea if USA is last to pull out either way saying he's gonna be there in only 2 months is ridiculous when the kid hasn't even done his basic yet lol.
Old 08-26-10, 09:56 AM   #29
Retribution
Gone....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Word that's chill. Marines? You actually get a chance to fire with a sniper rifle over there? That'd be pretty sick...

but yea if USA is last to pull out either way saying he's gonna be there in only 2 months is ridiculous when the kid hasn't even done his basic yet lol.

RA, yea i fired a sniper rifle down range before its how i got my nickname. I'm not a real Ranger sniper, pretty good with a gun and scope though they wanted me to join, but i didnt want to go through another course of training or sniper school as they call it. And right to JTR 2 months is to little time i dont know about the Marines but in RA you have to take APFT and then alot of training, exercise military movement, get screened and vaccinated to see if your healthy enough to get deployed go through a SRP and then before deployment you get ordered to your squads. if however you are telling the truth i stand corrected.
Old 08-26-10, 04:36 PM   #30
Dopium
Herb

IP: 0ED9 8B79

lmao @ JTR obviously you havnt heard we might be going to war with IRAN cus how they are starting to get nuclear weapons..... and not only that but we'll be in afghan for atleast another 2-3 years even ask any recruiter or a sergeant. and you think im bluffin bitch?? lol we'll see on that one so you can finally shut the fuck up.