RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-10, 04:37 PM   #31
Dopium
Herb

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0ED9 8B79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
If you actually do it, then good luck brotha.

word, thanks bro.
Old 08-26-10, 05:24 PM   #32
Retribution
Gone....

Text Record: 23-8
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: EF9F EB9C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopium
lmao @ JTR obviously you havnt heard we might be going to war with IRAN cus how they are starting to get nuclear weapons..... and not only that but we'll be in afghan for atleast another 2-3 years even ask any recruiter or a sergeant. and you think im bluffin bitch?? lol we'll see on that one so you can finally shut the fuck up.

maybe, we cant just assume even with evidence, we still need to go through a whole bunch of high rank officials. evidence is critical. your beaing shipped to California? where at? i spent time in Barstow its pretty crazy there got a whole set up in courtesy of hollywood. i know a jump master out there good friends just remember if you get sent down range its a brotherhood(the military) be some rotations in the next few weeks, so good luck to you if you get sent over your you better stay real sharp with little training you'll get dude. i did 18 months in Irag and 6 and a half months in Afghan shit aint pretty man....you'll see.
Old 08-27-10, 03:33 AM   #33
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: AEF3 722D

I decided I didn't wanna go on tour when one of my seargents on my course last year started freaking out going crazy screaming and making everyone do excess physical shit over little nothings on a fucking range of all places and then later tells a story of how he has post war stress from one time when he saw a little girl get ripped to shreds from an anti personel mine. Yea...
Old 08-27-10, 03:34 AM   #34
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: AEF3 722D

all im saying dopium is, if you expect to be in afghanistan in 2 months you're fucking crazy
Old 08-30-10, 09:38 AM   #35
Retribution
Gone....

Text Record: 23-8
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: EF9F EB9C

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
all im saying dopium is, if you expect to be in afghanistan in 2 months you're fucking crazy

personaly 2 months, i dont think its enough training man like i said in the post before all the shit you have to go through. Good luck.
Old 08-31-10, 04:50 AM   #36
Da Vinci
THE COUNCIL

Text Record: 17-0
IP: 0D89 D341

Peace and good luck!
Old 08-31-10, 12:49 PM   #37
Dopium
Herb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger
maybe, we cant just assume even with evidence, we still need to go through a whole bunch of high rank officials. evidence is critical. your beaing shipped to California? where at? i spent time in Barstow its pretty crazy there got a whole set up in courtesy of hollywood. i know a jump master out there good friends just remember if you get sent down range its a brotherhood(the military) be some rotations in the next few weeks, so good luck to you if you get sent over your you better stay real sharp with little training you'll get dude. i did 18 months in Irag and 6 and a half months in Afghan shit aint pretty man....you'll see.

idc dude honestly im not afraid to die one bit. i see it has a part of life weather your shot in combat or you die of a heart attack and kick the bucket. either way we all gotta go sometime. not only that but i know i wont be in afghan in 2 months. after basic i will tho pending on the rotations of forts. because the U.S will be in afghan for atleast 4-5 more years. plus in iraq we'll still be there past 2011 and might send more troops back.
Old 08-31-10, 12:51 PM   #38
Dopium
Herb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Vinci
Peace and good luck!

thanks bro .
Old 08-31-10, 12:55 PM   #39
Dopium
Herb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger
personaly 2 months, i dont think its enough training man like i said in the post before all the shit you have to go through. Good luck.

and about the brotherhood bro i know. and i will do anything and everything i possibly can to keep my squad safe and put my life on the line if i have to, to keep others safe and make it home. but at the same time will do everything i can to make it back home to family, and friends.
Old 08-31-10, 08:51 PM   #40
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: E688 B690

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopium
and about the brotherhood bro i know. and i will do anything and everything i possibly can to keep my squad safe and put my life on the line if i have to, to keep others safe and make it home. but at the same time will do everything i can to make it back home to family, and friends.

You are putting your squad in danger just by being on their squad.
Old 08-31-10, 10:19 PM   #41
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 917F 4D56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
You are putting your squad in danger just by being on their squad.

Co-sign.

Maybe they'll send him over there by himself 2 DAYS into training when they realize how fuckin retarded he is just so he can be put out of his misery

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-10, 05:43 PM   #42
Dopium
Herb

Quote:
Originally Posted by High-Dro
Co-sign.

Maybe they'll send him over there by himself 2 DAYS into training when they realize how fuckin retarded he is just so he can be put out of his misery

lmfao oh the irony in you and Adam aka Bushy brows. you 2 would make a cute couple.. but i dont think Cola would like that so much...
Old 09-02-10, 08:39 PM   #43
Adam

I don't understand where you're getting irony from, but judging by your joke and your lack of intelligence I think that our posts ring even truer than I believed.
Old 09-03-10, 05:18 PM   #44
Dopium
Herb

lmao who says its a joke??

lmao ur "buddy" looks as if hes going to whip it out for ya.
Old 09-03-10, 08:12 PM   #45
Adam

Actually I think he did pull it out and I think I sucked him off until he ejaculated all over my face and then the other two fucked me if I recall the situation correctly. In the end I'm still far more superior to you and if we ever met eye to eye I would destroy you in any aspect of anything. I also think it's funny that you friend request me on Facebook, Xbox and PM messages trying to say sorry and be my friend and I've declined them all. + you have pictures saved of me on your computer? Good on you pal. Glad I'm still that close to your heart.