RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-10, 10:58 AM   #1
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Pantomime

IP: E3CC AB86

A 'pantomime' in Ancient Greece was originally a group who 'imitates all' accompanied by sung narrative and instrumental music.
theres a whole history behind this word, even relations to christmas and male effeminacy(solja boy dances; drake's gay ass)
i feel this word really encompasses the freemason way of capturing an adience and that the main stream rappers are taught or directed according to the themes of 'pantomime'
one other aspect i've found interesting is the relation of 'pantomime' and this saying "Imitation is the 'sincerest' form of flattery." i feel this phrase/theme has been minipulated over the years and is an obvious form for 'rappers' to empathize with their 'costomers.' having old guys like mm and jay-z be able to appeal to the younger crowds more, for example.
jay-z's song "i know what you like"- i think thats the name, but thats the main theme in the song anyway. i feel what is ment by this is that people like to be flattered and the best way to do it is through pantomime themes... imitation. because in reality, how long can a multi-millionaire relate to their broke ass fans? and yes i am not quite fully comprehending the theme of greed/money because that is the very most surface theme that can be used to get dumb little kids to look up to 'rappers', but please speak about pantomime before the greed/money idea cuz that, if not directly related to the 'topic' is too easy.

1 THESSALONIANS 2:5
You know we never used 'flattery', nor did we put on a 'mask' to 'cover up' our greed

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page

Last edited by M&rk : 12-07-10 at 12:37 AM.
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-10, 04:53 AM   #2
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 90DD 370A

i see what your saying...and to add to it, look up a guy named john todd, hes an
ex illuminist..type that into youtube...he will elaborate a lot about what your talking about..i would explain but he does it better.
and as for jay z, im not sure what documentry it was but he was recording and showing how things work,ect..and there was this weird white guy running around the studio doing all this weird black magic bullshit. its the documentry where jay z is arguing with somebody over lyrics that he wanted to say but the the record label wouldnt let him say what he wanted to..

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 12-06-10, 12:36 PM   #3
M&rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
i see what your saying...and to add to it, look up a guy named john todd, hes an
ex illuminist..type that into youtube...he will elaborate a lot about what your talking about..i would explain but he does it better.
and as for jay z, im not sure what documentry it was but he was recording and showing how things work,ect..and there was this weird white guy running around the studio doing all this weird black magic bullshit. its the documentry where jay z is arguing with somebody over lyrics that he wanted to say but the the record label wouldnt let him say what he wanted to..

jay-z is a free mason or at least goes way out of his way to make himself look affiliated, so i would not at all be surprised with that video, i've dont a lot of research on the rap industry, and right now jay-z is the most evil one in the biz. one thing i dont know for sure about is why nas got back wit him, he had a cameo on one of his music video's. and i dont get how kanye could do a song like Jesus walks and wear Jesus pieces and affiliate with jay-z. the whole music industry is riddled with demons, i'm much more aware of things now though, a lot of my music was riddled as well. you just have to be able to decifer who's taking when, in a lot of rap songs these days, i believe someone like kanye and eminem are really crying out for help, but can't get out of the circle. i mean eminem almost died from an overdose and almost quite rapping. 'something' wanted him to come back
John todd was very much proven to be a fake, but the things he talks about i still believe to be very 'close' to the trueth because he was probably posessed while talking. i've watched every video i could find on that guy, very deep demonic topics. when he talks about the music industry, he says every artist that is signed is doing the devils bidding because every record label at the top is headed up by the illuminati, but nothing is this world can comepletely be run over by the devil because Jesus has the final say in everything, most people if not all people in the music industry have believed the lies demons put into their heads and deal with them in their music. check out some stuff on youtube of reversed songs, the craziest one i've found,(when i was looking) was eminems rain man song in reverse. eminem is completely possessed in that song like most rappers are. eminem even says "i'm possessed by this devil, my new name is rain man" not a joke, rain man is a continual theme in a lot of the entertainment industry, theres a lot on that topic alone. rain brings gifts to earth from the sun god and helps 'plants' grow, thats the devils twist on reality that devil worshippers believe.
fyi. when i speak and put 'these' around 'words', that means that 'word' could be replaced with many different 'words'. whatever 'word' that can help you to understand the sentance better, substitute it. words are like weapons, whatever i'm trying to imply could be taken a million different directions. just know my main goal is not to decieve, i'm just pointing out the words that the devil could twist and turn my whole idea in the sentance to a totally different direction.

my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-10, 01:03 PM   #4
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 6881 5420

I used to do research on illuminati, free-masons, conspiracy theories, the knights of templar etc etc....

Then I realized no matter how much research you get, you still know fuck all, you don't know what the truth is... and dude... there's better things to worry about and waste your time with in life

Like... going to the ice-cream store instead of reading about free-masons or anything else that's 10x more concstructive

This is the world we're in, you have 3 choices. Deal with it by not giving a fuck and live your life happy. Deal with it by freaking out and tripping over it and thinking the whole world is out to get you and feel negative about it. Or kill yourself like the lil bitch you are

pretty much
Old 12-06-10, 01:20 PM   #5
M&rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
I used to do research on illuminati, free-masons, conspiracy theories, the knights of templar etc etc....

Then I realized no matter how much research you get, you still know fuck all, you don't know what the truth is... and dude... there's better things to worry about and waste your time with in life

Like... going to the ice-cream store instead of reading about free-masons or anything else that's 10x more concstructive

This is the world we're in, you have 3 choices. Deal with it by not giving a fuck and live your life happy. Deal with it by freaking out and tripping over it and thinking the whole world is out to get you and feel negative about it. Or kill yourself like the lil bitch you are

pretty much

live your life happy? haha, good luck with that, these things are happening wether or not you want to believe it or not and they will catch up to you sooner or later, but yes if you can not handle these things it is better just to go to the ice-cream store because if you are not prepared for 'these things' they will make you kill yourself like teromuto did, he never had Jesus on his side while digging deeply into 'things'.
i'm done digging into things, i'm no longer a skeptic, i know the 'possibilities' and i've made my choice. but this life has many more choices than simply 3. deception is a constant and everyday you are making decisions. but absolutely if you dont feel prepared for the answer(Jesus), don't fool around and pull a teromuto.

my reverbnation.com page
Old 12-06-10, 03:20 PM   #6
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP: 976B 0C15

Dude shut the fuck up. First of all my response wasn't to you it was to this thread in general. What the fuck kind of good little christian boy are you to speak shit on the dead? You don't know fuck all about Terumoto, you don't know why he did what he did and you don't know wtf he was going through to bring him to that point. For you to assume and talk shit like that out of your ass mouth is beyond disrespectful. You act like some high horse christian then you got a pic of jesus with cannabis magazines in your sig, yea i'm sure your priest that touches little boys would support that.

Maybe you should look at history and all the flaws in your little bullshit religion you find faith and comfort in.

Good luck with being happy in my life? Lmao... Ok buddy, I guess that sucks for you if you're not happy. I think you're the one who needs the good luck cuz I'm really happy in my life... I have a lot of good things going for me, I don't got time to pay attention to stupid illumunati shit cuz even if I knew all the secrets of them no one would believe me and it wouldn't change shit in this world or make it a batter place or change how I go about my shit. Either way the world is going to be run by its little high end behind the curtain factions and it's been that way since the begining of time and a lot more people then you realize aren't ignorant and know about this but they don't waste time researching the shit out of it cuz they know no matter how much info they get, it's not going to change shit. So all you can fucking do is keep living your life regardless of what you know, and you can do that either happilly not giving a fuck that shady muh fuckas run shit but in the end it doesn't affect you in general or change the outcourse of your life, or you can live all unhappy like OMG THIS WORLD IS SO FUCKED UP OMGZZ ILLUMUNATI AND THEY ARE LISTENING TO MY PHONE AND PUTTING CHIPS IN MY BLOOD AND NOW I CANT BE HAPPY
Old 12-06-10, 06:41 PM   #7
M&rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Dude shut the fuck up. First of all my response wasn't to you it was to this thread in general.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Or kill yourself like the lil bitch 'you' are

pretty much

...so this is rhetorical?

my reverbnation.com page
Old 12-06-10, 07:04 PM   #8
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP: 976B 0C15

you isn't refering to YOU, JP Morgan, the douche of rapverse who thinks every comment is directed at him. By you I meant anyone in general, if you kill yourself over this kind of shit, then you are a bitch.

And you don't know what terumoto could have been going through or what was up in his life so you shouldn't be judgeing and assuming shit
Old 12-06-10, 10:57 PM   #9
M&rk

kill yourself over illuminati talk? is that what you mean by "this kind of shit"
but no i dont know exactly what terumoto was going through, but if he was spirtual and didn't have Jesus on his side, i can, as John Lennon put it "Imagine"

my reverbnation.com page
Old 12-07-10, 02:45 AM   #10
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP: 6881 5420

you can only imagine as far as your limited intelligence allows your imagination to reach, beyond that you are blinded by your own ego.
Old 12-10-10, 01:12 AM   #11
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
IP: 7238 0101

he knows all because of Youtube and Wikipedia

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 12-11-10, 03:50 AM   #12
_Talksic_
Addicted

honestly jtr your right no matter how much research you do you never know the true truth,otherwise you would be with em or dead...but you can get an overall broad perspective of whats going on, you wont for the most part know thee, um, what would you call it, not geopolitics, but geo secret societys plans? lol (for obvious lack of better wording) but you will get the general idea of whats going on.
but at the same time you are wrong jtr, (and i mean no offence) but you can only burry your head in the sand for so long before you have to face the shit thats coming
and you being a jew and me supporting jews, are gonna get it the worse whether you want to believe that or not...and as for not being able to change things, im not familiar with the canadian constitution (if you guys have one)
but we as americans are taught from birth that we have a say and that we can change things, and there are (believe it or not) a lot of people ready to fight and die for that. including myself..and im not talking down on canadians....
and for the record coke, if you didnt know (not sure if you do) but you can edit anything on wikepedia thats why if you go to a wikepedia page you see the little blue letters in parenthacy's at the bottom right that says edit..probly why 2v was so fond of using it. and as for youtube there is obvious truth and lies, it all depends where you look and who the source is.

Old 12-11-10, 04:01 AM   #13
_Talksic_
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&rk
jay-z is a free mason or at least goes way out of his way to make himself look affiliated, so i would not at all be surprised with that video, i've dont a lot of research on the rap industry, and right now jay-z is the most evil one in the biz. one thing i dont know for sure about is why nas got back wit him, he had a cameo on one of his music video's. and i dont get how kanye could do a song like Jesus walks and wear Jesus pieces and affiliate with jay-z. the whole music industry is riddled with demons, i'm much more aware of things now though, a lot of my music was riddled as well. you just have to be able to decifer who's taking when, in a lot of rap songs these days, i believe someone like kanye and eminem are really crying out for help, but can't get out of the circle. i mean eminem almost died from an overdose and almost quite rapping. 'something' wanted him to come back
John todd was very much proven to be a fake, but the things he talks about i still believe to be very 'close' to the trueth because he was probably posessed while talking. i've watched every video i could find on that guy, very deep demonic topics. when he talks about the music industry, he says every artist that is signed is doing the devils bidding because every record label at the top is headed up by the illuminati, but nothing is this world can comepletely be run over by the devil because Jesus has the final say in everything, most people if not all people in the music industry have believed the lies demons put into their heads and deal with them in their music. check out some stuff on youtube of reversed songs, the craziest one i've found,(when i was looking) was eminems rain man song in reverse. eminem is completely possessed in that song like most rappers are. eminem even says "i'm possessed by this devil, my new name is rain man" not a joke, rain man is a continual theme in a lot of the entertainment industry, theres a lot on that topic alone. rain brings gifts to earth from the sun god and helps 'plants' grow, thats the devils twist on reality that devil worshippers believe.
fyi. when i speak and put 'these' around 'words', that means that 'word' could be replaced with many different 'words'. whatever 'word' that can help you to understand the sentance better, substitute it. words are like weapons, whatever i'm trying to imply could be taken a million different directions. just know my main goal is not to decieve, i'm just pointing out the words that the devil could twist and turn my whole idea in the sentance to a totally different direction.

for the record i dont think he was proven fake..but for the sake of aurgument why was he convicted of rape (while having a wife) then drugged in prison, then while in a mental institution he just happened to disappear?? and nobody knows his where abouts? i mean where is he now??? the only logical conclusion from what your saying is that he is with em and is for the illuminati.

Old 12-11-10, 10:38 PM   #14
M&rk

IP: C6DB 53EF

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
you can only imagine as far as your limited intelligence allows your imagination to reach, beyond that you are blinded by your own ego.

"ego" whatever you want to say blinds people go a head. It's not like theres a direct definition for an "ego" anyway, so if that's your answer to whats keeping 'you' from 'atonement' hurray for you, u must have it figured out. since i'm sure you've read and understand everything in the entire world. not really a point to debate over make believe words that have all the meaning you need.

my reverbnation.com page
Old 12-11-10, 10:43 PM   #15
M&rk

IP: C6DB 53EF

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
for the record i dont think he was proven fake..but for the sake of aurgument why was he convicted of rape (while having a wife) then drugged in prison, then while in a mental institution he just happened to disappear?? and nobody knows his where abouts? i mean where is he now??? the only logical conclusion from what your saying is that he is with em and is for the illuminati.

i've gottent the information from listening to previous pastor's who were dooped by him. i personally don't believe in the 'illuminati' because thats just a word that could mean anything. theres obviously people covering up whats going on and those people are not christian. call them whatever you want.

my reverbnation.com page