RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-10, 11:29 PM   #1
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Andersen Silva is...

IP: 4DD6 7603

a bitch.

please, did anyone else watch that bullshit fight he had?

for headlineing an event, he really sucked a big ol fat cock

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 04-19-10, 11:33 PM   #2
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: A956 46C7

wow you're a hypocrite...

so it's cool for GSP to tell his fans he's gonna stand up and get KO, and then lie ontop of hardy for 5 boring ass rounds

but it's gay for anderson to smash the fuck out of maia for 3 rounds, break his nose, and entertain with taunts and flying knees to the face, but then do some shit to avoid being hit and get a gauranteed win for the last 2 rounds?

Atleast anderson, before deciding to fight like a bitch just like GSP did, went hard for a few rounds first
Old 04-19-10, 11:57 PM   #3
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
wow you're a hypocrite...

so it's cool for GSP to tell his fans he's gonna stand up and get KO, and then lie ontop of hardy for 5 boring ass rounds

but it's gay for anderson to smash the fuck out of maia for 3 rounds, break his nose, and entertain with taunts and flying knees to the face, but then do some shit to avoid being hit and get a gauranteed win for the last 2 rounds?

Atleast anderson, before deciding to fight like a bitch just like GSP did, went hard for a few rounds first

You mean Silva went around a ring and refused to fight his oppent, while contiueing to show boat and be compeltely disrespectful? While GSP actually FOUGHT HIS OPPENT? Granted, GSP was fighting in a boring ass way, but watch the way dick wad Silva fought, he literally ran around the ring and refused to engage with his oppent for the last 3 rounds. It was fucking whack as hell, and he was being a complete faggot about the fight. GSP was respectful the entire time, before, during, and even after the fight. Becuase thats how a champion is suppose to act. Expextical a martial artist, Silva knows that.

how is that being hypocritical?

Old 04-20-10, 02:13 PM   #4
JTR
Jack The Ripper

last 2 rounds not 3

Ali and Roy Jones show boat too, but yea it was a bitchmove running away like that ESPECIALLY cuz he was the one waving his hands at Demian first all like "wtf u scared to fight for im right here" and then after he does what demian was doing and demian starts throwing his hands up

I actually thought it was pretty funny and almost as entertaining as watching them swing at eachother, and besides it got demian all mad and made him go crazy for the KO and he actually rockied anderson and had him hurt cuz of that hahahaha

But you gotta know Demian in his pre fight interviews didnt show respect or humbleness towards anderson and anderson silva is honestly the most humble champion UFC has had..
Old 04-20-10, 02:14 PM   #5
JTR
Jack The Ripper

and if u dont believe me

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_And... 010413&tid=105

^^ anderson and demian on a tv show in brazil together being interviewed
Old 04-21-10, 01:41 AM   #6
Ltizzle
Seattle Hat Wit A Lean

Graphics Record: 17-5
IP: 2CE6 7D96

I don't follow UFC all that much, but I saw some highlights of this match and just to be clear, you're talking about the fight where he started taunting/dancing around his opponent, correct?

If so, I thought it was in poor taste. If I'm paying to see two guys fight, I want to see two guys fight, ESPECIALLY in the main event. I'm under the impression he did this for a significant portion of the match too, which is where it really becomes a problem. There's nothing wrong with some showboating here and there, in fact, in some cases it makes the match more enticing, but it sounds more like he crossed the line and it got to the point where he was making a foolery out of his opponent and the sport.

I don't know, like I said, I didn't see the whole match so I might be wrong on some of the points. Just my thoughts on what I know.

---------------------------
Lucky Boy Beats: Owner & Producer
http://www.myspace.com/luckyboybeats
----------------------------------------------
Gunn Play: Rv's Original Duo
Dash Canceling To A Computer Near You

MAS ON EM! 4 LIFE

Send a message via AIM to Ltizzle   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-10, 12:34 AM   #7
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltizzle
I don't follow UFC all that much, but I saw some highlights of this match and just to be clear, you're talking about the fight where he started taunting/dancing around his opponent, correct?

If so, I thought it was in poor taste. If I'm paying to see two guys fight, I want to see two guys fight, ESPECIALLY in the main event. I'm under the impression he did this for a significant portion of the match too, which is where it really becomes a problem. There's nothing wrong with some showboating here and there, in fact, in some cases it makes the match more enticing, but it sounds more like he crossed the line and it got to the point where he was making a foolery out of his opponent and the sport.

I don't know, like I said, I didn't see the whole match so I might be wrong on some of the points. Just my thoughts on what I know.

you pretty much summed it right up with out even watching the fight

45 bucks to see Silva make an ass out of himself.

only good thing about that ticket was i finally saw Penn loose, which i was in compelete shock about, although he def. DID loose the fight, i just couldn't belivie he finally lost in general.

Old 04-22-10, 01:57 AM   #8
JTR
Jack The Ripper

^^ I lost 20 bucks on that penn fight fucking lazy ass hawaiin life-style chilling on the beach all day and smoking the paka lo lo (crazy plant)

And nah Tizz you're wrong. When he taunted his opponent that was in the first 3 rounds where he also dropped him and chased him the whole time and broke his nose and did sick moves like flying knees and his taunts got the crowd more into it cuz the dude was tryna run from him after he didnt show respect in his interviews which pissed Anderson Silva off. But then for the last 2 rounds that's when suddenly the tides turned and Anderson was the one running away and Demian was the one who started taunting him this time, which I admit that was a hoe-move

Regardless, say that didnt happen and Anderson went in for the kill in round 4 and knocked him out, NO ONE would be complaining infact they'd call it a highlight of his fight career and it'd be talked about for a long time in a positive way
Old 04-22-10, 03:33 AM   #9
Retribution
Gone....

Text Record: 23-8
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 44A4 CBC6

bj penn got lazy in that fight he was to sloppy he looked like the old bj....and that fight with anderson was shitty, then again he didnt want to tarnish his good record, and most people do what they can to win...and JTR you should come to Hawaii chill on the beach...you might get introduced to mary jane
Old 04-22-10, 05:29 AM   #10
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Lol I aint got nothing against Hawaiins man I find them to be a naturally tough race, they're some strong dudes and their ancestors are warriors and I respect the culture. Yea I heard the PAKO LO LO is pretty bomb there my boy just got back and he had some and said he was nicely fucked up and that means something cuz my dude been growing those seeds from BC in Ottawa and now MTL and y'all know Canada (specially MTL and BC) got that good shit haha

and yea... BJ was so fucking dedicated after he lost to St. Pierre. Freddie Roach got him on a new training program and turned him into a machine... but for this fight it wsa obvious he wasnt as dedicated or well prepared and didnt train as hard

Lets be honest, we all expected BJ to run through him because we thought "does Frankie Edgar even deserve a shot at the belt? He's not as good as Florian or Dieggo Sanchez he has no chance..."

^ I guess BJ thought that too and figured he could just coast right through it. Man, watch, BJ is gonna come back HARD
Old 04-22-10, 05:49 PM   #11
Cola
Pushin it....

how would beating a no name fighter be the 'highlight' of saliva career?

Old 04-23-10, 01:05 AM   #12
JTR
Jack The Ripper

I didnt say THE highlight of his figt career, I said A highlight, ya digg?

And cuz he's setting record title defences that's why

And demian Maia surely isnt a no name fighter, Marquardt got lucky Maia would fuck him up in a rematch and he already fucked chael sonnen round 1 threw a NCAA wrestler to the ground judo style like he'd never practiced a day in his life hahaha
Old 04-23-10, 01:31 AM   #13
Cola
Pushin it....

I think were getting off topic here though

Saliva acted bitch in his fight...thats my point

Silva is an AMAZZZINNNG fighter, and i agree with you

but..

GSP > Silva

Old 04-23-10, 02:10 AM   #14
JTR
Jack The Ripper

lol man im from montreal and have seen GSP training first hand at Tristar where they charged 30$ to be in the gym that day even if you were a member (normally it's 15$ or 20$ if u wanna do a class) and i'm a huge fan but I really doubt even at a catchweight that GSP would take Silva and I see when they talk about the fight to him in his interviews Anderson is super confident but GSP seems nervous