RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-09, 09:50 AM   #16
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
check ur SIG big dawg rofl holler

yeah, but I laugh at that shit because he is joking and its just colby humour. what's funny about the JTR situation? nothing, because it is true. its not a joke at his expense. it happened.
Old 09-14-09, 09:54 AM   #17
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Weren't you posting on her wall too? Call it jokes if you want but I was fucking around with her anyways too til she started catchin feelings and then i found out she lied bout her age and told her to fuck off .

I never said I was a black belt, I should be blue but my injuries caused me to miss two exam so officially i'm still green/blue -_-. Actually no there's not much I don't do seeing as how you missed the army, ping pong, cliff diving, basketball, water skiing, alpine skiing, archery, most of those which I did at a competitive level etc etc..

It takes me like, 5 mins to type up an "essay" and show how much of a shady clown you are while im waiting for one of my homies to show up. Lets not go there, you leave the longest and most explained votes in battles known to man. You love my style, you think my verses are some of "the most entertaining and hilarious things you've ever read" and yes that's an almost exactly similair quote from your own words, we get it man, you don't needa write a book about how cool you think I am hahahaha

I never bragged bout parker, I put up ONE pic on RV and said this is me doing parkour, something I enjoy to do.. and what happened.....

oh yea you know what's coming

See that's that shit i'm talkin bout. You BEEN on my dick, and now finally you hopping off? Well thanks for letting it breath, it's been needing some air hahahahaa

Lmfao, you are that pathetic that you are trying to bring quotes into this from me commenting on your text. Dude, where in the original post on this thread, or the other thread did I say you were garbage at text? Answer me that.

Is it that hard to retaliate with a decent comeback that you've got to resort to the age old, "oh well you used to be on my dick. thanks for getting off."

And oh my, I commented on you doing parkour. I think parkour is cool. So I give props. That still doesn't change the fact that you boast about ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING.

You have still yet to show anything that proves what I said is wrong.

Seriously my man, come stronger.
Old 09-14-09, 11:42 AM   #18
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1660 C4FD

You've still yet to show anything that proves you aren't a douche bag?

So basically you're saying you know you used to be on my dick, but now that you aren't, that point holds no relevance and I should bring up some stronger disses?

I don't know man, I think you're just bummed cuz I made you realise what a shady lil bitch you are
Old 09-14-09, 11:43 AM   #19
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
yeah, but I laugh at that shit because he is joking and its just colby humour. what's funny about the JTR situation? nothing, because it is true. its not a joke at his expense. it happened.

right, I raped a little girl.. that's why i'm on RV and not arrested... ok
Old 09-14-09, 11:58 AM   #20
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: A39A 72A6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po

i see nothin funny about rapin 13 yr olds...not sure whats worse a pedo or a sociopath?

n i know nothing of the JTR situation...but ur sig def makes u a hypocrite dude
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-09, 12:00 PM   #21
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
right, I raped a little girl.. that's why i'm on RV and not arrested... ok

Lol, dude are you a fucking moron or something. When did I say you raped a little girl? I said the situation I mentioned involving you was true. That situation as I posted was about you flirting with a girl that turned out to be like 15.

Pay attention fool.
Old 09-14-09, 12:08 PM   #22
JTR
Jack The Ripper

back when i was 18 like over a year ago or something, right right, i almost forgot, sorry

well you got me, boy do I look bad!!!

oh wait....

i don't boast unless provoked to like for instance by a hoe like yourself
Old 09-14-09, 12:09 PM   #23
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Just so long as we're on the same page.
Old 09-14-09, 12:10 PM   #24
JTR
Jack The Ripper

cuz that has everything to do with the current times of me enjoying MMA right...
Old 09-14-09, 12:11 PM   #25
King Solo
Skadoosh!

No, not really. I'm just bored.
Old 09-14-09, 12:47 PM   #26
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

poor po was tryna start beef to resuscitate rv....if u only knew how to push ppl's buttons like i do rofl
Old 09-14-09, 12:52 PM   #27
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
No, not really. I'm just bored.

No, it's not cuz you're just bored. You're upset cuz you're jealous of me so you tried to make me look bad to feel better about yourself, I responded in a manner that made you look completely stupid, and then you had to try and save face by bringing up year old cheap shots which no one cares about anymore, so that didn't work either.

Oohhhh i forgot to mention in my last post too how i'm a certified scuba diver also, and that I scuba dived the island of belise in the carribeans . I also dove the "great blue hole" there, I went 150 feet deep and it was only my 5th dive ever, that's deeper then most experts with hundreds of dives have gone, my father has scuba dived his whole life and that was the deepest he's ever gone. Ha, bet you wish you coulda done that huh? You prolly woulda loved it, too bad you'll never get the chance too cuz you don't do awesome things like I do in life.... well take care now buckaroo, pc
Old 09-14-09, 12:54 PM   #28
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Did I ever mention the time I went skiing on the mountains of switzerland? It was in the city of Zurich to be exact. My father and I encountered a wealthy banker over there by the name of Ken, his wife was Beatrice, nice couple. They actually invited us to their mansion for a cocktail party they were hosting, it was quite like a movie actually, everyone was so snobbish and cheerfull, good times. I have more stories if you care to hear them??? There's this story I have of me and my friend chasing a bear out of our camp at the army... it's quite the heroic tale!!
Old 09-14-09, 01:09 PM   #29
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

rofl...u are quite the story teller joshy poshy
Old 09-14-09, 01:51 PM   #30
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Did I ever mention the time I went skiing on the mountains of switzerland? It was in the city of Zurich to be exact. My father and I encountered a wealthy banker over there by the name of Ken, his wife was Beatrice, nice couple. They actually invited us to their mansion for a cocktail party they were hosting, it was quite like a movie actually, everyone was so snobbish and cheerfull, good times. I have more stories if you care to hear them??? There's this story I have of me and my friend chasing a bear out of our camp at the army... it's quite the heroic tale!!

Now you're just getting stupid. Figures though, with your childish mentality. Now go cook me up some waffle fries, bitch.