RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Rapverse Finest
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-09, 08:49 PM   #1
Jay Rose
I don't lose

Audio Record: 7-1
286 - Let's Make Music

IP: F130 A2E3

word lil track i did on a johnny juliano beat....contact me on how to get rid of the tags for free

i plan on re recording it, and mixing it all over again but i figure id let yall get the first take for free cuz the re done shit is gon be on the album....

tell me any suggestions or tips you got to make it better

Let's Make Music - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/def...1&content=music

well i thought about the army
dad said, son you're fucking high
and i thought, yeah there's a first for everything
so i took my old man's advice
three sad semesters
it was only fifteen grand spent in bed
i thought about the army
i dropped out and joined a band instead

Old 02-28-09, 09:27 PM   #2
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: B319 31D4

I'm feelin this beat. The hook is hot. Where'd you get this beat from? Hit me up with that stuff about how to get the tags out. You got my AIM.

Verse comes in kinda weird. Shoulda came in on a higher note or even harmonized it. I think it could sound real dope. I like how you switched the flow up to that Twista kinda rap but that first line sounded like you cut it a little short. Liking the lyrics on this one. Especially that last line.

Hook again is dope. Shoulda mixed it with his full voice though to give it more body.

Second verse sounds weird with the extra layer in the background cause its a bit off. I like the flow in the middle. But again that extra layer throws it off.

Overall I like the song. Take that second layer off the second verse and you're golden.
Old 03-05-09, 04:57 AM   #3
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0FA0 9C00

hook is ok.either the snare or bass is too high in the beat and sounds like its slightly panned to a side for some reason.your verse came in badly,too high and a little of snare.you missed a few places trying to force your flow in areas.lyrics are nice here.hook needs a little less effects on it.that fuck up sound in the beat is pissing me off i dont know what it is.wind?take that shit out and just use it in certain areas.take the effect off your voice also.this has potential but needs much better mixing on it.overall a good unfinished track.

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote