RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-11, 02:00 PM   #1
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
New beats from Speats

IP: 33D2 ED54

www.reseauurbain.com/speats

Check that shit ou
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-11, 01:36 AM   #2
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D3F1 0FA5

ill give some elaborate feedback when i get some time, i listened to part of the first beat but the site kept messing up.
i tryed to peep your battles to, i heard a little bit till the site messed up, but i dont speak french. but good to know your out there promoting yourself and doing your thing.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 04-10-11, 12:08 AM   #3
Speats
Hell yeah

IP: 0A56 917D

Thanks man, I appreciate that
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-11, 01:03 PM   #4
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP: 1026 B0C6

finally got some time on my hands....
beat 1...promise me, dope intro, feeling the melody, def a track for something deep, got soul would murder this, i personally like room for long verses and no hooks, but felt you needed a hook on this one. or a bridge and build up for one. not that the artist couldnt make their own hook, but could sound better with a spot for a hook,def a hard club hit get an anr to hear this......overall really dope beat. 9.5/10

beat 2....silence of the gods,im feeling the vocals or the oooh, ooooooooooh, u used in this one kind of like you did in the promise me beat. the piano pretty simple, but good, this is def another deep type of beat, i think the non build up for the hook worked on this one, especially if the artist could do it right. overall dope beat 8/10

beat 3....alchemist style, no hate not feeling this one..

beat 4...my soul, reminds me of a story telling beat i like how you add in the vocals in every track so far, sounds really good.the beat is really peaceful. i feel for this one the artist would have to kind of complete the beat.. overall dope 7/10

beat 5...the comeback, choppy, which isnt bad, dope strings or sound effect, could have used it a little more, melodys a little simple,but the choppyness makes up for it. i see this as a story telling beat as well...if the sound effect or string which i cant tell is the hook, i think there should be more to it.i cant tell if its a hook or not.. overall dope 7.5/10

beat 6... instrumental, dope intro, feeling the middle eastern strings, like the clap u used, like the rattle, all blending together really well, waiting for the hook... if you add a hook this is a def hit, i could see in the club. yeah i think if an anr heard this youd get offered some money. this is def your club hit.
i would even go a step further and tell you to spit a remix in french. 9.5/10

beat 7....new world symphony instrumental, heroic type beat,supervillain would cringe to this lol, jk. i made a beat almost identical to this,you did the better job though, i see this as either a heroic type song or someone being a king, or a christian song to this..all the instraments were a decent choice.
overall 7/10

beat 8....staying myself, dope intro,nice echo's with the strings, really dope piano quarter way through it followed by the strings, went on together for a little to long though. melodys simple i think you should throw in another sound with it and an outro. overall 7.5/10

beat 9....i keep a smile, intros cool, good drum and base, good piano, i liked how you brought in the hook on this one. melody good, really original, the hook is brought in really well. i couldnt really rock to this but its dope, could have used an outro.. overall 8/10

beat 10....tchaik,people might disagree but dope intro, liked how you switched the melodys in this. this is def original, i think for some reason people wouldnt like this. but this is sick.be hard to rap to but would bring creativity out of the artist...wasnt really feeling the hook on this one. it just sounded like you dubbed the entire melody for it. overall 7/10
.................................................. .................................................. ...
overall my personal opinion, remember im nobody famous or anything,just your average underground hip hop head. but my overall opinion and im saying this to make you better so its gonna be harsh, you should make your beats longer, def need outros, hooks need to be brought in better,some intros were good, the thing you need to work on most is to build up and bridge to your intros hooks and outros
hooks need to come in cleaner..
your strengths are def adding vocals to your beats, beats are strong in general. instruments are chosen well and blend very well,your beats are hard as f*ck but you just need to work on getting the build up and bridges and youll have some hits. nothing on my radar was below a 7 except the alchemist one and it generally takes me about 30 minutes going through soundclick to find a decent beat. so keep it up. and get your beat promise me, and instrumental (the arabian one,after you get a hook in there) to an anr.

Last edited by _Talksic_ : 04-27-11 at 12:29 AM.
Old 04-27-11, 08:58 AM   #5
Speats
Hell yeah

IP: 10B0 D8A0

God damn, thanks alot man, this it what I miss about RV, constructive feedbad, I really appreciate that homie, holla if you need feedback on something!
Old 05-04-11, 03:06 AM   #6
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP: 92FF BBB8

cool, anytime you need feedback on something let me know.
i just decided to put up a recent track me and my boy did. let me know what you think when you get a chance.