RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-10, 04:56 PM   #1
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
First Single off New Eminem CD

IP: 4DD6 7603

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 04-29-10, 09:23 PM   #2
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 90DD 370A

link stopped working heres one that does.............
http://www.rapbasement.com/eminem/0...click-here.html

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 04-29-10, 09:27 PM   #3
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP: 90DD 370A

this shis is fucking wack...the last verse was ok,rasing the bar line was pretty much the only hot bar...hopefully not another wack album.

Old 04-30-10, 09:32 AM   #4
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: 5121 F482

It is gonna be another wack album, he should just stop rapping seriously, he's done too much and dont have a fucking thing to say anymore
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-10, 12:25 PM   #5
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 4-0
IP: CF08 7539

why is this wack?
the hook is the only real problem with it just because his singing turns you away.

i personally like this direction, everyone needs to move on at some point in life, this seems to be that album.

whats so bad about this song?
Old 05-09-10, 05:48 AM   #6
J.Roy
Rather Unique

IP: A7B1 E798

This is a solid song where he didn't rap like a chipmunk. I like where he is going. Showing maturity.

[retired]
Old 05-12-10, 10:09 PM   #7
Fly-E
Addicted

Text Record: 12-6
IP: 8A0A B387

lol haters all over rapverse haha lmmfao considerin the first week this song was out it had 380,000 digital downloads wow thats more than the whole rebirth album, drake mixtape, 50 album haha women lie men lie numbers don't lie. This song is great its his step forward he's been longing to take Its number 1 on the billboard hot 100 chart right now i mean wat else does he have to do butt fuck lil wayne or someone for ya'll to appreciate poetry, art and lyrics over catchy hooks and shit besides his hook was catchy and eminem has always sang a lil bit so he is still bein himself regardless at least he stays true compared to niggas changin for money.
Old 05-12-10, 11:45 PM   #8
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP: EE9B C931

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly-E
lol haters all over rapverse haha lmmfao considerin the first week this song was out it had 380,000 digital downloads wow thats more than the whole rebirth album, drake mixtape, 50 album haha women lie men lie numbers don't lie. This song is great its his step forward he's been longing to take Its number 1 on the billboard hot 100 chart right now i mean wat else does he have to do butt fuck lil wayne or someone for ya'll to appreciate poetry, art and lyrics over catchy hooks and shit besides his hook was catchy and eminem has always sang a lil bit so he is still bein himself regardless at least he stays true compared to niggas changin for money.

Word^ I like this single and i want to hear what he has to say and HOW he says it because well....dudes dope and no matter what yall say he wouldent be in the postion he's in if he wasnt so get over yalls selfs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-10, 12:29 AM   #9
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 4DD6 7603

Eminem or 2pac?

tuff to pick a winner

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 05-14-10, 11:47 AM   #10
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP: 53E6 3853

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyriclesolja
Word^ I like this single and i want to hear what he has to say and HOW he says it because well....dudes dope and no matter what yall say he wouldent be in the postion he's in if he wasnt so get over yalls selfs....

.....yea hes dope,but if u have to be dope to be famous then why..................
is mike jones,soldier boy,lil wang, yin yang twins,lil jon,chingy,paul wall, young cheesy,T.I.,lil flip,bizarre and countless others i could name that are wack but are also famous? i could name more if i actaully listened to the radio but i dont ever..
and why are people like diabolic,dzk,lavasier,lecrea,tha sauras, illmaculate,ockwords,immortal technique,jmt, all slept on,
and countless others that i cant think of off the top of my head right now to name.i guess its who u know not what u know right?

Last edited by _Talksic_ : 05-14-10 at 11:52 AM.
Old 05-14-10, 11:49 AM   #11
_Talksic_
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly-E

once your famous its not hard to sell records..wack or not.people idolize rappers even if theyre wack...and MOST of em's newer shit is wack.

Old 05-14-10, 01:58 PM   #12
Lyriclesolja

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
.....yea hes dope,but if u have to be dope to be famous then why..................
is mike jones,soldier boy,lil wang, yin yang twins,lil jon,chingy,paul wall, young cheesy,T.I.,lil flip,bizarre and countless others i could name that are wack but are also famous? i could name more if i actaully listened to the radio but i dont ever..
and why are people like diabolic,dzk,lavasier,lecrea,tha sauras, illmaculate,ockwords,immortal technique,jmt, all slept on,
and countless others that i cant think of off the top of my head right now to name.i guess its who u know not what u know right?

well i think that all those mcees that you named good or bad are blessed and have had or will have there time in the light and some might not get to shine like others...and ya i guess ur right...its a little bit of who ya know...i mean E started out with Dre producing him, thats crazy if ya think about it, thats who he knows so ya..

Quote:
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-10, 12:13 AM   #13
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: FD6D 94DD

lol come on, if this was eminem's first song ever , ya would be like '' ah this shit sucks blablabla '' but just because it's eminem yall on his dick like he was still the best rapper ever, the song sucks, thats it, YES the slim shady lp, marshall mathers lp, eminem show was dope as fuck, but now he's is kinda overated.
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-10, 02:34 PM   #14
_Talksic_
Addicted

^^^^^^^^^^^^exactly

Old 05-19-10, 03:16 PM   #15
Lyriclesolja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speats
lol come on, if this was eminem's first song ever , ya would be like '' ah this shit sucks blablabla '' but just because it's eminem yall on his dick like he was still the best rapper ever, the song sucks, thats it, YES the slim shady lp, marshall mathers lp, eminem show was dope as fuck, but now he's is kinda overated.

True True...but if you sold more albums than anyone els in the whole fuckin world in the last ten years you would be able to put out songs like that...all im sayin is, is give him his props...and obviously the song isnt that bad cause it came out as #1 on the charts, i mean the song didnt even have to climb, it was just *boom* #1...not to mention over a half a million downloads in the first fuckin day it was out...but i agree with you when u say its not his best shit, but with the number speaking for themselfs..its close.

Quote: