RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Datruth29 5 100.00%
!RIFF RAFF! 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-11-04, 02:04 PM   #16
SONIC

IP: E198 D20B

That's because every since I've voted against him, he's been voting against me, giving 1 sentence explainations.. i'm not dumb... That's why I blocked eB

Old 07-11-04, 05:29 PM   #17
SONIC

Upping fa Votes

Old 07-11-04, 10:55 PM   #18
SONIC

up.

Old 07-11-04, 11:08 PM   #19
QBsmasher
Banned: Cheating

IP: 1C9A 479F

Datruth29- Flow was good I was followin it pretty well, except for one line, was a lil sort in there, only thru it off momentarily and then was back on track. Some interesting metas in there, I liked the one about the spider bite(I actually had a cousin get bit by one at night on the jaw and woke up with a purple jaw) it was hot. I wasnt feelin this line at all "I Know This Fact, I Get Cash He Just Licks Ass", its just a line that anyone can think of. Esp when you come up with lines like the spider one. Their was a few nice punches though to highlight your battle. I believe I would like to see you use more multies though. Just to get a lil more creative with it.

!RIFF RAFF!- I believe your structure was off and you compensated with all the periods. Im not sure what you were looking to attain with that, it just threw me off. Sometimes a few filler words can really help your flow, esp if you have a good punch an you want it to stay in rhythm. I just wasnt really feelin any of ya punches, you called him a liar, and said he played with balls. Just take ya time and be a little harder with it, and creative. I know you did try to get personal, It just wasnt really an ingenius idea, you feel me? Just try to come harder next time, and work on the flow a lil and your right there.

v/datruth29

Old 07-12-04, 05:55 AM   #20
BrOtHa-HoOd
Flyweight

IP: 24A3 0EF0

da truth had a better range of vocab n was more creative than riff raff n his structure was better. i could feel sum of the punches were ight n they connected a lot harder than riff raff's

v - truth

drop 1 on this http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=134062

Old 07-12-04, 06:41 AM   #21
!RIFF RAFF!
Banned: Biting

IP: 4C49 64C6

uppin this
give him the last vote needed to get this closed

Old 07-12-04, 09:04 AM   #22
BATTLESNAKE
New to RB

IP: 4C49 64C6

riff you came good but i think you underestimated goodbar...
you both have some mad skills and our on the same level jus mr goodbar had a better battle this time.
im a break it down.
flow riff
creativity goodbar
multis goodbar. though riffs multidrop was better but that werent his verse.
punches goodbar
personals riff
but its punches that win battles and goodbar came harder
vote goodbar