RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Higher Thinking
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-05, 01:14 AM   #1
King Solo
Skadoosh!

*~Notice Of Closure~*

IP:

*~Notice Of Closure~*

Now before you go off on one, that includes other mods to, the majority of you are all responsible for the closing of both leagues.

Two leagues with a combination of about 16 battles in total this week and everyone ended because of a no-show all except for TWO. That is beyond pathetic. As for the people who showed up, I am grateful for that and I am just sorry that your lazy ass opponents couldn't spare an hour tops to do a verse.

Other reasons for this closure are first off, the lack of participants in the Poetry League. I mean if there are only going to be like 3 battles a week it doesn't deserve to have a league. Then on to the Topical League, the reason I think that there was so many no-shows is because of the two currently running Topical Tournaments, RITT II and VE 4.

I mean, 3 topical verses a week is no problem for me and I was managing to drop on time. However for some apparently it is too much work. So here is what is going to happen.

Both leagues will be closed until VE 4 and RITT II finish. That way when the topical league reopens there hopefully won't be 95% no-shows. During the period of closure signups will be held for both Topical and Poetry Leagues, and hopefully the Poetry League will get more people participating in it as it deserves. Then when the tournaments are over, if there are enough signups both leagues will reopen into a fresh season, all records and everything will be reset, so everyone will have a fresh start.

If you have any problems with this, then too bad because I don't care. You should've fucking showed up for your battles, you are just lucky that the leagues haven't been totally obliterated like KLL was.