RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Verbal Emotions IV
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-05, 12:27 PM   #31
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: AEE8 69E1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
Man i dont need to battle to PROVE SHIT!!! lmao..

right, all of RV already knows your shit.

Quote:
and u are mad that u didnt continue ... y would neone be mad if someone was a bad mod for a forum they wont even be active in..

because you suck at it.

Quote:
n yes i closed it after one vote cuz i read it after and saw that your ass didnt do as good as the other 2 stupid fuck.. damn.. ahhhh w/e.. why am i talkin to a herb through the net..

yeah, my 'herb'ness might rub off on you or something? lmlo, whatever dude, whats the point of not accepting a battle for banishment on a site that you aren't active on anymore and said is boring anyways?

i could care less about that battle, i wrote it in 20 minutes on tues or wed, but still shoulda beat at least MK, but whatever, just people like you who think you're a god at topicals, because you've been d/r'in harder than cheap whore, and you're mod of a little tourny

so yeah, if you're a big pussy and don't want to accept, word, you're pathetic, cause seriously, what are you trying to 'prove' then? this is a battle site, and you think you're good, because your council buddies just say you are good, sickens me, but whatever....keep on doing whatever you do now, pc

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ  
Old 09-26-05, 01:52 PM   #32
atti?

IP: 28AD 5545

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
lmao.. and ur fuckin stupid.. saying im a bad mod.. lmao.. i actually posted in here this whole week.. wen he didnt at all.. lmao.. stupid ass.. fuckin retards these days.. n dont be mad cuz u suck at topicals .. shyt.. and your acting like you could have won, lmao.. anxiety n atticus could have easilly killed your ass.. hahaha..

Hmmmmmmmm,

Old 09-26-05, 02:09 PM   #33
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: AEE8 69E1

hmm, no one owns at topicals, its all about writing, creativity and your control with language; thats how i see it anyways...for the most part on this site, topicals have turned into using a whole bunch of big words, and rhyming on the end, and percieving what everyone else has thought.....people will like you if the "vets" on this site do, its disgusting, anxiety and atticus are good, yes, because they dont write about the same damn thing, relating the topic to what has already been done 100 times, but still, they aren't kings at it....whats the point of really trying on this site, when a slim few will appreciate it, while the rest will ignore it because they think they too conceited from an arrogant net rap ego, and too narrow to expand point of views

but whatever, thats the way it is, and why topicals struggle here, word.

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ  
Old 09-26-05, 02:57 PM   #34
atti?

IP: 28AD 5545

The First Half Of What You Said Isnt True About Topicals,
But Rather Poetry.

Poetry Is The Writing Form That Is Supposed To Be For Self,
Topicals Are Much More 'Sport' Driven.

And All You Have To Do To Get The Vets To Like You Is Shut Up And Battle.

RESPECTFULLY Call Out Vets And Battle Them,
If You Beat A Vet Honorably Then Chances Are You'll Gain Their Respect.

Most Of The New Kids Just Run There Mouths Though,
So The Vets Have Just Become So Acustomed To Turn There Noses Up At Herbish Rookies.
But We're Not Completely Shutting Our Eyes To What Goes On,
You've Just Gotta Write More Then You Talk.

... This Site Doesnt Really Understand That Though.

Old 09-26-05, 03:12 PM   #35
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: E209 CF04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakel
right, all of RV already knows your shit.

because you suck at it.

yeah, my 'herb'ness might rub off on you or something? lmlo, whatever dude, whats the point of not accepting a battle for banishment on a site that you aren't active on anymore and said is boring anyways?

i could care less about that battle, i wrote it in 20 minutes on tues or wed, but still shoulda beat at least MK, but whatever, just people like you who think you're a god at topicals, because you've been d/r'in harder than cheap whore, and you're mod of a little tourny

so yeah, if you're a big pussy and don't want to accept, word, you're pathetic, cause seriously, what are you trying to 'prove' then? this is a battle site, and you think you're good, because your council buddies just say you are good, sickens me, but whatever....keep on doing whatever you do now, pc

so im a pussie cuz i dont wanna do a banishment battle? wtf? lol.. w/e man.. i beat hella ppl you could never beat in topicals... lol u really dont know me man.. ask neone here.. lol but i quit topicals.. tell me, why write lyrics for people to read when you could write lyrics for people to listen to in audio?? so decided to stop wasting lyics for ppl to read on a site wen i could get ppl to hear it all around the world.. n nope i dont suck at audio ..

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos  
Old 09-26-05, 03:13 PM   #36
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: E209 CF04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atticus
The First Half Of What You Said Isnt True About Topicals,
But Rather Poetry.

Poetry Is The Writing Form That Is Supposed To Be For Self,
Topicals Are Much More 'Sport' Driven.

And All You Have To Do To Get The Vets To Like You Is Shut Up And Battle.

RESPECTFULLY Call Out Vets And Battle Them,
If You Beat A Vet Honorably Then Chances Are You'll Gain Their Respect.

Most Of The New Kids Just Run There Mouths Though,
So The Vets Have Just Become So Acustomed To Turn There Noses Up At Herbish Rookies.
But We're Not Completely Shutting Our Eyes To What Goes On,
You've Just Gotta Write More Then You Talk.

... This Site Doesnt Really Understand That Though.

lol yeah true..................

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos