RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-07, 03:00 AM   #1
djhoops91

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Its Fucked up

IP: DB1C 4B69

U no its fucked up when half the dudes on here talkin bought white dudes cant rap they dont no bought struggle.... so heres wat i gotta say to that, mostly all my dudes is black and we all went threw the same shit we all rapped on the same streetz and still do... and lets talk bought white dude who cant rap wat about Eminem yah wat is he like number 2 in most records sold oo yah Paul wall like one of the biggest artists from houston umm lil Wyte dont act like u dont like him Oxy Cotton was the shit and all u no it, yah we no where the coulture started from and got mad respect for black people white people mexican people and whoever so instead of it gettin all racist lets drop the bullshit and grow up even if u aint hard but u can spit thats wat u here for so fuck all that white this black that he did this he said that bullshit cuz its fuckin childish homeboyz! Alright then im out ...

Last edited by djhoops91 : 07-10-07 at 03:21 AM.
Old 07-10-07, 08:01 PM   #2
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
IP: 5442 E388

*sighs*

so tired of white rappers yelling about the same old shit.

"im white they think i cant rap. but im going to show them like eminem did"

Just shuttup and rap. if you were good no one would have anything bad to say. if people call you whack its not because your white. its because your white and your whack.

no racist.
Old 07-11-07, 11:58 AM   #3
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 2C7F 522C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Get Gully
*sighs*

so tired of white rappers yelling about the same old shit.

"im white they think i cant rap. but im going to show them like eminem did"

Just shuttup and rap. if you were good no one would have anything bad to say. if people call you whack its not because your white. its because your white and your whack.

no racist.

Bold = mostly i'd agree with you on things...but that was uncalled for...that sentence is contradictory to itself...if ya wack it aint coz ya white...its coz ya wack...skin colour has fuck all to do with it

P.S: Paul Wall sucks as does Eminem now

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-07, 02:04 PM   #4
Valiant
Human Crack in The Flesh.

Text Record: 11-3
IP: FF4C E471

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
Bold = mostly i'd agree with you on things...but that was uncalled for...that sentence is contradictory to itself...if ya wack it aint coz ya white...its coz ya wack...skin colour has fuck all to do with it

P.S: Paul Wall sucks as does Eminem now

Paul Wall Does Suck...but Eminem just got lazy with producing nd shit...going on his 3rd or 4th year of being the White Dr. Dre.

Join The Dynasty Today

----

THE 300 DYNASTY

Old 07-12-07, 08:23 AM   #5
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP: 2C7F 522C

Eminem is the rap Ric Flair man...he shoulda quit while he was ahead

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-07, 05:43 PM   #6
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

there's nothing to disagree with me on what i said. because in fact he is white. am i wrong? or was he black? no.

if someone was black and was called wack.. him being black wouldnt be the sole reason. it would be because he is wack..AND to add to the mix he is black.
Old 07-22-07, 10:00 AM   #7
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

Racist. ^
Old 07-25-07, 03:51 AM   #8
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP: DE8E 570D

Quote:
there's nothing to disagree with me on what i said. because in fact he is white. am i wrong? or was he black? no.

if someone was black and was called wack.. him being black wouldnt be the sole reason. it would be because he is wack..AND to add to the mix he is black.

last time i checked, skin colour had nothing to do with lyrical ability...so yeah i can disagree with you

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 07-25-07, 08:09 PM   #9
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Last time i checked i didnt associate color with lyrical skills. so no you cant really disagree.

last i checked i said if some one says he's whack its not because he's white. i said its because he is whack...and white. which is what he is last time i checked.

last time i checked.
Old 07-26-07, 06:26 AM   #10
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP: 0C5F 7244

Quote:
Last time i checked i didnt associate color with lyrical skills. so no you cant really disagree.

last i checked i said if some one says he's whack its not because he's white. i said its because he is whack...and white. which is what he is last time i checked.

last time i checked.

how can you type this and not see it yourself?

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 07-27-07, 09:49 PM   #11
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

how can you just be looking at it one way? not my problem your not looking at it in a different light. I cant make you understand what im saying so just drop it. thank you
Old 08-11-07, 08:29 PM   #12
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

nah it's cos you phrased your statement in the wrong way. the way you phrased the first reply was that one could be considered wack for being white and wack insinuating that being white determines somebody as being wack regardless of any other factor

which is why mad dog is offended by what you said....
Old 08-31-07, 04:29 AM   #13
Clownaround
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
who gives a fuck!

IP: 2C62 9E08

white black, they all good. damn do you selves a favor and hit up the living legends, white black mexican and shit. and all dope.
Old 09-03-07, 11:31 PM   #14
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Text Record: 3-3
IP: A666 93C5

Quote:
Originally Posted by djhoops91
U no its fucked up when half the dudes on here talkin bought white dudes cant rap they dont no bought struggle.... so heres wat i gotta say to that, mostly all my dudes is black and we all went threw the same shit we all rapped on the same streetz and still do... and lets talk bought white dude who cant rap wat about Eminem yah wat is he like number 2 in most records sold oo yah Paul wall like one of the biggest artists from houston umm lil Wyte dont act like u dont like him Oxy Cotton was the shit and all u no it, yah we no where the coulture started from and got mad respect for black people white people mexican people and whoever so instead of it gettin all racist lets drop the bullshit and grow up even if u aint hard but u can spit thats wat u here for so fuck all that white this black that he did this he said that bullshit cuz its fuckin childish homeboyz! Alright then im out ...

Who the fuck cares?

Quote:
mostly all my dudes is black

Fact is, most white people who say that, when they feel uncomfortable about what they are going to say, unless they add that in.

Be you, judge by personality not appearance

Im pretty sure if your an asshole your going to be an asshole whether or not your white or black. Same shit different toilet but we all need toliet paper.

Old 10-12-07, 06:20 PM   #15
Fly-E
Addicted

Text Record: 12-6
IP: 3A82 639D

Quote:

last time i checked.

I say drop this bullshit cus everyone no's its wack and another thing though u cant say he's wack cus tha last time i cheked ur record was a losing record!!!