RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-05, 08:32 AM   #1
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
Apexx, Baing A Hypocrites A Bitch Ain't It

IP: 3BEC 2E75

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=180497

It's amazing...moaning about me...where YOU picked up a win...WITHOUT dropping a verse...and i did a little count on ya wins...and you took the win...

now who's bitchmade?

have a nice day dumbass

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-05, 08:37 AM   #2
theblob
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 1ADC A69C

man...I remember that too...it was around this time last year...or Decem/Jan...I did need more time...fact is...I didn't know how that battle system worked then...I cudda just NOT accepted it or PM'ed strobe, which I didn't do...And, Dooms being the lunatic bitch asshole he is, got a "W" off of that bull

pssf
Old 11-22-05, 08:45 AM   #3
Mad Dog
...Belong...

it's just amazing is all...i'm interested to see what he's gotta say...prolly something dumb though...

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-05, 08:57 AM   #4
Young_law
This Is My City

IP: 7A52 73B1

and now hes nowhere 2 be found...............
Old 11-22-05, 09:01 AM   #5
Mad Dog
...Belong...

na but i did notice he's accounts set on invisible

how do i know?...well because A) yesterday he was marked online and this morning he was marked offline yet posted after i made a post...

but i'm sure he's got his reasons...pshh

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 11-22-05, 09:32 AM   #6
Dex
Gods Of War! -yeah im one

Text Record: 20-13
IP: BD47 2B52

Apexxx = clocked

Send a message via AIM to Dex Send a message via MSN to Dex   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-05, 09:36 AM   #7
Mad Dog
...Belong...

plz note Dooms rec should be 4-2

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 11-22-05, 10:16 AM   #8
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
IP: 115A 750C

Dooms is gay...
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-05, 11:01 AM   #9
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
Dooms is gay...

lol............

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 11-22-05, 03:13 PM   #10
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 303B 3599

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=180497

It's amazing...moaning about me...where YOU picked up a win...WITHOUT dropping a verse...and i did a little count on ya wins...and you took the win...

now who's bitchmade?

have a nice day dumbass

Damn, you motherfuckers are dumb as hit. Did you convenieltly forget to read where he says:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crybaby
This battle is off...I've changed my mind...I have no interest in battling.

Have a nice day...and a nice life.

Good bye

you do understand that he DIDN'T SHOW UP TO THE BATTLE, RIGHT?!!!! He asked for time changes AFTER the shit was ALREADY CHECKED IN!!! Where did I ask for more time ANYWHERE?!?!?!!! Show me. link it. fuckin liars. ok then. And add to that my song was done. The song that he felt in the second battle was the same song from the first one he hauled ass from. That's his fault, not mine. He agreed, then intentionally left. This has absolutely jack shit in common with yours and my battle, but nice try. You'll fool the dim ones I'm sure.

P.S. mad dog, you're lyin again, lol. You definitely can not point out my grand mother to nobody kid, you're not a thug, LMAO. AAAAHAHAHAHAHH. And that's why you're a shitty pops, lmao. See you on Maury.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-05, 07:00 PM   #11
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 81D9 FAB1

Quote:
plz note Dooms rec should be 4-2

I should be 19-0... I've only lost in tourny's, but somehow I always get screwed too....

ps - BUT, my text record really is 0-1

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-05, 03:57 AM   #12
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Talking

IP: 917C 20C7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Damn, you motherfuckers are dumb as hit. Did you convenieltly forget to read where he says:

you do understand that he DIDN'T SHOW UP TO THE BATTLE, RIGHT?!!!! He asked for time changes AFTER the shit was ALREADY CHECKED IN!!! Where did I ask for more time ANYWHERE?!?!?!!! Show me. link it. fuckin liars. ok then. And add to that my song was done. The song that he felt in the second battle was the same song from the first one he hauled ass from. That's his fault, not mine. He agreed, then intentionally left. This has absolutely jack shit in common with yours and my battle, but nice try. You'll fool the dim ones I'm sure.

Never the less you still shoulda dropped ya link anyways...whether he did or didn't drop his verse or not is regardless...the fact he came to you asking for an extention and you denied him is a bitchmove...then you took the win where none of you dropped in ya battle thread is again a bitchmove...i could care less if he said fuck the battle he's changed his mind...the fact you just didn't get the battle closed AFTER he posted and you adding a win to your record WITH no verse dropped is again...a bitchmove...stop finding excuses...

Quote:
P.S mad dog, you're lyin again, lol. You definitely can not point out my grand mother to nobody kid, you're not a thug, LMAO. AAAAHAHAHAHAHH. And that's why you're a shitty pops, lmao. See you on Maury.

^ again no reasonable response and a weak attempt @ owning...i mean for dooms...this was VERY disapointing...shitty pops?...pshh...come back when you've grown up...that was newb shit right there...

but keep it up...it's good making you look like the idiot you are

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 11-23-05, 05:19 AM   #13
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 303B 3599

Quote:
Never the less you still shoulda dropped ya link anyways...whether he did or didn't drop his verse or not is regardless...the fact he came to you asking for an extention and you denied him is a bitchmove...then you took the win where none of you dropped in ya battle thread is again a bitchmove...i could care less if he said fuck the battle he's changed his mind...the fact you just didn't get the battle closed AFTER he posted and you adding a win to your record WITH no verse dropped is again...a bitchmove...stop finding excuses...

He didn't show up. I did. If you don't like it, cry about the formatting of the boards battle system. Dude was a prick to me since the first time I told him his audio wasn't that great which was one of the instances of REAL feedback that got he REAL feedbakc you see in there now, so why would I be like "sure, you can have more time, you got it!" - NOBODY does that to someone that acts to them like Q ALWAYS has been to acting with me. But once again, you'll fool the dim ones. Don't worry. They believe you. But I noticed you "conveniently" forgot to link to me where I ever asked for any more time ever. What a coincidence.

Quote:
again no reasonable response and a weak attempt @ owning...i mean for dooms...this was VERY disapointing...shitty pops?...pshh...come back when you've grown up...that was newb shit right there...

but keep it up...it's good making you look like the idiot you are

oh man my biggest fear in the world has finally come true. Some how...responding at all to a post full of hot steaming bullshit, will somehow magically expose me for my supposed true self. Guess that sucks for me : \

When you're done trying to look like you're actually smart, you'll then realize that you're a horrible pops - a fact you're trying your hardest not to come to terms with. C'mon son, you and I both know your kid was an accident. You ruined your life, your girls life, AND his life all in one day, and all because you were too damn dumb to keep your dick in your pants. Who has a son with time under his belt and he's only 18 - AND out of wedlock? Yeah...real bright future your kid's got when his dad's dickin around on the net, rather than spending time with his son. You can't even afford some cheap bullshit to fix your own raggedy ass hand-me-down computer. Matter fact, lol, you're at your job's shit right now - which is also where you record your tracks when no one's around. You're fuckin piss broke kid - and I do mean KID. How great of a job could you possibly have, if you can sneak fuckin recording at it, lol. How great of a job could you have when you're barely old enough to have a fulltime job - IF your position is full time, which I doubt seeing as the time your son was born could cockblock a person from finishing school. Get the hell outta here man, lol. You're still trying to learn shit and grow up for your damn self, you really think you can raise a kid? YOU?! You obviously didn't use protection, so you can't be nearly as smart as you want people to believe you are. I wouldn't be surprised if you and her lived shacked up and tucked away in the basement or attic somewhere of a family member willing to hold your charity case ass. Yeah...what a supportive dad you are. Parents like your self is what's wrong with the world.[/samething your parents musta said when they found out the mistake you made]

That's character a observation, not "disses". Disses would be the dart-board texture you call a face, or this girlfriend you're aparantly so embarassed of that no one's ever seen her, lmao, or that greasy birdsnest you call hair, or your meth-addict dark circles under your eyes, accompanied by your meth-addict variety of zits and acne lol. And who knows WHAT your teeth look like, but I'd put money on it that "straight" and "white" aren't adjectives I'd use to describe em. Shit, your son (lucky for him!) didn't even look JACK SHIT like you in those pictures, lol, but maybe I couldnt' see the resembelance under all those fuckin zits on your face that make your head look liek a frog's ass. These would be disses.

Mad Dog, you're no where near on a level to have a debate with me. Stick to the middle school arguing tactice about something you can't change, and when you're done with that, realise that you should spend less time thinking about me and more time thinking about your future that's oozing down the toilet.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-05, 06:30 AM   #14
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
He didn't show up. I did. If you don't like it, cry about the formatting of the boards battle system. Dude was a prick to me since the first time I told him his audio wasn't that great which was one of the instances of REAL feedback that got he REAL feedbakc you see in there now, so why would I be like "sure, you can have more time, you got it!" - NOBODY does that to someone that acts to them like Q ALWAYS has been to acting with me. But once again, you'll fool the dim ones. Don't worry. They believe you. But I noticed you "conveniently" forgot to link to me where I ever asked for any more time ever. What a coincidence.

oh man my biggest fear in the world has finally come true. Some how...responding at all to a post full of hot steaming bullshit, will somehow magically expose me for my supposed true self. Guess that sucks for me : \

When you're done trying to look like you're actually smart, you'll then realize that you're a horrible pops - a fact you're trying your hardest not to come to terms with. C'mon son, you and I both know your kid was an accident. You ruined your life, your girls life, AND his life all in one day, and all because you were too damn dumb to keep your dick in your pants. Who has a son with time under his belt and he's only 18 - AND out of wedlock? Yeah...real bright future your kid's got when his dad's dickin around on the net, rather than spending time with his son. You can't even afford some cheap bullshit to fix your own raggedy ass hand-me-down computer. Matter fact, lol, you're at your job's shit right now - which is also where you record your tracks when no one's around. You're fuckin piss broke kid - and I do mean KID. How great of a job could you possibly have, if you can sneak fuckin recording at it, lol. How great of a job could you have when you're barely old enough to have a fulltime job - IF your position is full time, which I doubt seeing as the time your son was born could cockblock a person from finishing school. Get the hell outta here man, lol. You're still trying to learn shit and grow up for your damn self, you really think you can raise a kid? YOU?! You obviously didn't use protection, so you can't be nearly as smart as you want people to believe you are. I wouldn't be surprised if you and her lived shacked up and tucked away in the basement or attic somewhere of a family member willing to hold your charity case ass. Yeah...what a supportive dad you are. Parents like your self is what's wrong with the world.[/samething your parents musta said when they found out the mistake you made]

That's character a observation, not "disses". Disses would be the dart-board texture you call a face, or this girlfriend you're aparantly so embarassed of that no one's ever seen her, lmao, or that greasy birdsnest you call hair, or your meth-addict dark circles under your eyes, accompanied by your meth-addict variety of zits and acne lol. And who knows WHAT your teeth look like, but I'd put money on it that "straight" and "white" aren't adjectives I'd use to describe em. Shit, your son (lucky for him!) didn't even look JACK SHIT like you in those pictures, lol, but maybe I couldnt' see the resembelance under all those fuckin zits on your face that make your head look liek a frog's ass. These would be disses.

Mad Dog, you're no where near on a level to have a debate with me. Stick to the middle school arguing tactice about something you can't change, and when you're done with that, realise that you should spend less time thinking about me and more time thinking about your future that's oozing down the toilet.

1st...it's amazing to see someone out post <)-(> hold on i'll read this properly...A) i'm giving my son everything he needs the fact i ain't a millionaire with a mansion don't justify the fact for you to call me a bad pops...i got enough money to get by...just like 2/3's of the nation here & USA...it's called getting by...shit i'm in a better situation NOW than 2 years ago and my parents struggled harder and i still grew up appreciating them better JUST for being there when i needed them...you on the other hand...because you go off a few IM's saying i'm skint...you assume i never have money...my boy has EVERYTHING loving family...clothes on his back a full fridge to feed him and shit he needs to keep him entertained...fuck the boys spoilt...happy now...

2nd..how many pregnancies AREN'T accidents...fuck you're acting like i'm the only one in the world to get a girl pregnant by accident...but when i look back...ye it happened but fuck it...my boys the best thing that's ever happened to me...

3rd...i spend time wit my boy outside of the net...this place isn't my domain 24/7...yet again a desperate dooms attempt of owning...my life is better with my boy in it i've actually done more in the 17 months of his life than in the 17 previous years before him...so fuck you acting like you think you know me...plus a lot of people have kids outta wedlock this ain't the 30's...please...who the hell do you think you are...

4th...home & work coms my only places wit cool edit...yet again i don't need to blab about my financial status...my home computers gettin fixed...and there's more important shit to worry about than a £500 computer...it's called prioritising...i have a child i'd rather have the money to make sure he's aight than do something selfish like buy myself a computer to come here...hmm does that need explaining?

5th...jobs aight...after 3pm i'm the only one in the office lol...so work it out

6th...i left school after my GCSE's...how far you go in school seeing as ya 'drug dealing' pshh...nice comparison...my girl was on the pill so protection was used (again dooms not knowing the situation) but she had a harmorage and the pills she was on cancelled the pill out...so we were but unaware her medication would effect her contraception...i now got a 2 bedroom flat in a nice area of Crawley...so um now basements and attics dooms lol...i got my independance...lol again you're dicking around...and my parents were damn supportive so you need to back down on you're apparant knowledge of me...

italic = your attempt to justify your post judging my parenting skills which aren't flawed....judging my life your psych 101 session carried more faults in it than anything i've witnessed...

fact is you don't know me...but i'm going off what i know about you...and that pisses you off...so go ahead...be pissed coz i've made you look stupid here...and it's obviously done it's job coz damn you look annoyed...dissin my parenting skills...when you've never even seen me...you've never seen my home...you've never spoke to my family...you've only seen what i've let you see...which is my raps...and small details of my private life...and you seem to have blown them up to make yourself look better in a situation where you aren't the one in the right...

character observation eh?...pshh...look like disses to me...keep coming with them dooms...they are REALLY getting desperate now...

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 11-23-05, 06:43 AM   #15
Mad Dog
...Belong...

oh and i said he requested more time...not you...so read properly...

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB