RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-04, 10:16 AM   #1
the omen
tha illest

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
can't STOP us (do you really wanna have to say you missed out?)

IP: 0ABC 464B

the whole konvix krew on this joint. grimey track, peep it and lemme know if its up to the "pro standards at rapverse" a haaaaa!

can't STOP us

-stay blazin'
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-04, 06:45 PM   #2
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 70EC D981

*Listening*

Vocals need a little polishing. Lyrics were ok for the first guy......flow was nice. I liked the choice of beat for this one. Second guy's got the same problem with the quality on the vocals. Lyrics were ok but flow was a little choppy. Third guy...same thing with the vocals. Lyrics were a little better from this one....flow was nice too. I wasn't really feeling the chorus too much....it was too boring.....monotone. Overall it was a nice track....worth a listen
Old 09-04-04, 03:21 PM   #3
the omen
tha illest

IP: 28AD 5545

thanx for the feedback, for the vocals, i dunno how to get them n e better than this, i fixed em up a little, but i havent uploaded the final version yet, this was just a lil sampler, it sounds nycer on the final, i chopped up my verse a lil bettter, same with the chorus, we re did it, just cuz it sounded wack on the sample. so when i have the time to upload the final copy ill let ya'll know, then let me know watcha think
Old 09-04-04, 04:56 PM   #4
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: A0F6 C493

I think with the vocals if you lower them and the instrumental both until the bar at the bottom (in Cool Edit) doesn't hit the red anymore. I was feeling this piece a bit.....would sound better with me on it

just playin.....hit me up if you ever need another MC on a track
Old 09-05-04, 02:28 PM   #5
the omen
tha illest

IP: 28AD 5545

u know im always lookin for hungry artists that are tryin to collab, i got some hot beats if u really wanna get on one, hit me up on AIM "fo twenty" or e mail me "fo twenty@aol.com" to lay down some heat.
Old 09-12-04, 07:10 PM   #6
the omen
tha illest

IP: 3240 794D

up dated
Old 09-12-04, 10:23 PM   #7
:)
smiley on ya mothers

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 80EF 45DD

1st guy is nice his vocals sound to layered though.. he came with some nice lyircs straight heat no doubt.. second guy has a different delivery.. and thats good you dont want everyone sounding the same, I also liked the way that he finished off the verse.. hot. the hook is nice because it matches the tone of the instrumental

3rd guys vocals arent loud enough also he started weak he came better thought at the end of the verse i was feeling the lyrics at the end.. hook is nice as fuck

im definetly feeling this yall are doing it for real.. just fix your vocals dont have them sounding so cloudy and layered try to make it sound smoother.. other than that this was a nice performance, second guy i felt came the best .. but the other two came nice also.. third guys last half of his verse was nice