RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
lethalnjectionz 0 0%
kautious 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-30-04, 03:41 PM   #16
Kautious
A cold killa

IP: 101E D839

yea but i set up a thread and didn't see this one or was notified of it and you probably seeing the one i made cuz it had about over 4 views didn't chek in,
when i saw the thread it was thursday
you was on long enuff to but up a verse , up for me to spit but couldn't sen me a pm
thats straight pussy
so let this battle go uner way and be finished

PhSyCoLoGiCaL LyRiCiSt
Send a message via AIM to Kautious   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-04, 04:25 PM   #17
Kautious
A cold killa

uppin this

PhSyCoLoGiCaL LyRiCiSt
Old 01-31-04, 07:18 AM   #18
OutCome
Rare One

IP: 02EA C24F

look fag ill take ya head ~OFF WIT A CLIP~, "talkin out ya ass"..got u ~COUGHIN UP SHIT~, only way u "Eatin" me is ~TOSSIN YA BITCH!!!~...

This opening is alright. Nice multi, the metaphor here is good, the punch isnt bad either

u could neva beat me jus ~ACKNOWLEDGE THE FACT~, i got rockets that'll ~HYDRAULIC YA LAC~, u jus a "toy" to me..so imma leave u on the shelf ~POLISHED AND RACKED~...
again the multi here is alright. your follow through part of this bar was an alright metaphor, but your punch didnt really come off to hard
faggot, u neva ~HELD YOUR OWN~, kautious losin "focus"...neva ~DELT WIT CHROME~, too much thinkin can ~SWELL THE DOME~ and leave u wit more "deadlines" than a ~CELLULAR PHONE!!~...
the follow through was the only real part i was feeling of this bar it seemed to have alot of fillers in it, with out much of direction on your punchs, as well as strength in them
couldnt beat me...if u turned ova a NEW LEAF, i leave u wit "cold shoulders" like a ~JEW THIEF~, its becuz of lethal u ~LOSE SLEEP~, bitch ill leave u "catchin more bullets" than ~BRUCE LEE!!~...
jewl theif was an ok concept, bruce lee part was half way decent.. but you didnt direct much as a punch. the lack of strength really hurt you
my ~GAME'S WIT PRECISION~, ya punches ~STRAIN FROM COLLISION~, u wanna Blast For ME??(blasphemy)..not before i ~CHANGE YOUR RELIGION!!!~...
follow through here was nice, feeling the metaphor, the mutli wasnt half bad the punch coulda been better
kautious was neva ~ANY GOOD!~, my punches puttin "holes in u" like a ~SEMI WOULD~, only reason u can say u "own me"...cuzz i give ya gurl ~PLENTY WOOD~...
the ending wasnt all that.. Lacked on your punch kept the multi but the metaphor wasnt somthign i was feeling..

Over all you had some alright metaphors and the mutlis were alright some what basic wording but it was decent. The punchs i thought were really lacking, and could have used more strength.

Punchs-2
personals-1
multis-4
metaphors-4
rhymescheme-3

14/25

I’ll give this 'high pitch' bitch a ‘crooked I’,cuz even if I was on ‘death row’ Ur flow still couldn’t be deadly…
switching his verse, twisting styles only shows your worse, like your cracked voice try n stay off the medley…
[b] this isnt to bad of an opening. th emetaphor is alright, but i liked the follow through personal. your rhyme scheme is ok

Hey, star search is probably looking for a dude that can melody with Mariah Carry, 2 bad you can’t keep a note steady…
Even ‘the admin’ no’s he’s fake, no joke, but I couldn’t even say I was 'busting his balls' anyway, 'boy you really not ready'…
thought you streched this bar out to far with the rhyme scheme, sort of threw off yoiur flow. the punchs here are alright, working on the personal... metaphor was ok

I ‘consider’ rape by the same sex ‘killer’, ‘so I view a new meaning to the name’ “Lethal n Jection”…
He proudly flaunts the name like he enjoy’s medics… yea n he probably just loves anal inspections…
eh, set up wasnt something i was feeling. ok shot at a personal. follow through was alright, punchs could have been better
Like 24/7 postmen your deliveries “week”, kid you could be a ‘smart bomb’ n still not find the ‘heat’ you ‘seek’…
Put a fist to yea cheek n knock you out ‘round here’ similar to ‘Memphis Bleek’ you pussy, clean the reek…
likeing this structure alot better, has a smoother flow on it. the punch here isnt bad, flow through was ok but could have had better direction
‘To young to be a gunna’, n if yea shoot hard spits like bullets yea clips “MT’, he fell of his 'peak'…
ok abriviation punch, at least i think thats what you were goin for with the MT/mountain line. the start of the bar seemed like it needed better wording
from now im a just call em empty~cashews the way he’s ‘nutless’…
lethal’s outta style like a cutlass, this hick couldn’t ever pop a cherry cuz all the femal's in his family never slutless....
ok punchs here, needed a little work i thought, the ending follow through could have been better, but the punchs was decent.
[quote=the end]LethalNJectionz, does your mother know you use that kind of language? And I know you didn't go out with your girl neither, so stop lying. It was just you couldn't record while your parents were up and about in the next room. If Mommy and Daddy knew you used that kind of language you'd break their heart. Anyway, my vote is going to MoF. His verse and voice were better, simple as that.[quote]

This ending was alright, the quote part put a little effect on it. over all your punchs were ok kept them coming through out your verse, your flow started decent but overdrawn then word down to an alright flow. Metaphors were alright personals were alright too.

Punchs-3.5
Personals-4
Metaphors-3
multis-2
Rhyme scheme-3

15.5/25

Vote- Kautious

He just hit with harder more consistant punchs, his metaphors were alright, came off a little more origanl with his style and i felt the flow started picking up a little more towards the ending of his verse.. Good battle to both though.

And wasnt Kautious the one who started this tourney??? Is therfore it would be his ruling in the end. i dunno I sya let the battle ride, were here to find out whos better...

Also peep my verse against Lyrical Sniper and drop an honest vote
Old 01-31-04, 04:00 PM   #19
Kautious
A cold killa

uppin this shit x2

PhSyCoLoGiCaL LyRiCiSt
Old 02-03-04, 03:58 PM   #20
Kautious
A cold killa

uppin this again #3

votes 1-0 my favor

are we gonna end it like this?

PhSyCoLoGiCaL LyRiCiSt
Old 02-03-04, 05:16 PM   #21
LethalNJectionz
Lethal + Mic = ILLNESS

IP: 0471 C22A

well dog, u should of been DQ'd.. to tell the truth i just hope this ends..
Old 02-07-04, 01:29 PM   #22
Kautious
A cold killa

this has been oppend to long

uppin for votes *4

PhSyCoLoGiCaL LyRiCiSt