RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > RV Community Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-04, 10:20 PM   #1
Cprogress
Administrator

Victim of Hate/Harrassment?

IP: C509 832C

if somebody hated against you, then voted against you, post it here, (or in battle forum problems). if somebody is spamming you with hate pm's, tell us here, and an admin will check it out. if you are being harassed by another member, put claim w/ a link here.
Old 08-01-04, 12:00 AM   #2
D-ICED
COLD

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 5671 DBDD

yo i told this nigga emerginmc07 and str8hood that they battle was dirt and they need to elevate and it was true no personals or punches at all in they battle then this nigga emerginmc07 comes to my battle with !riff raff! and votes saying my shit was whacked and dirt on some hater shit yo give that nigga i warning or some shit cuz im tired of having to blacklist haters and dickriders

Removed

oh and by the way dont ask to battle everyone on here knows thats your only defence..

AIN'T THAT THE PURPOSE OF THE SITE?
Old 08-01-04, 05:21 AM   #3
Effect
..::shut the fuck up::..

Text Record: 10-14
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: CCAE A7E8

he was herassing me on other threads such as my old crew masterminds which he kept coming back and saying I was a pussy cause i didn't wanna battle him and saying alot of abuse to me in front of the cumunity... he is lieing through his teeth and I bet he's like this to other people on the site. So that is herassment when you keep stalking me on my threads and isn't that serious?

You two ignore each other or I'm just going to ban both of you... less hassles and headaches
Old 08-01-04, 10:52 AM   #4
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 99DC DD79

I have a serious problem with this board. My first name was N-Sight. But, that name was banned because I spammed the board. I don't disagree with your action. But, someone posted an AIM conversation portraying me to be gay. In fact, it was Latin Kitten. Then, I started my own thread saying I was gay to show how ignorant and immature they were. I was harassed daily by the same people whenever I would try to come to this board and post raps. I found this intolerable. WHen you first register, they make you agree to certain terms. I didn't know racism/sexism/homophobia were allowed on such a site. I understand that you can't control everyone's comments. But, that's a far cry different from being harassed by someone. I wanted to rejoin this site because you can elevate here. But, I couldn't make a move without people freeposting in my threads, saying all kinds of nasty shit to me. Then, they report me for saying something back at them. That's not right.

--Very Disappointed User,

You freeposted and you were banned. You may not agree with it, but that is what happens when you freepost all over the site. We do not discriminate and even if you have over 1000 post and been here over 6 months, you do it, we will ban you.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-04, 06:37 PM   #5
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
IP: 1999 62FA

yeah you need to do something about SONIC in every thread i post in he comes in and starts talking about italians and saying white poeple are mutants
Old 08-05-04, 09:15 AM   #6
SONIC

Text Record: 0-1
IP: E198 D20B

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
yeah you need to do something about SONIC in every thread i post in he comes in and starts talking about italians and saying white poeple are mutants

You are a mutant, it doesn't mean that i'm harassing you..
Old 08-08-04, 07:41 AM   #7
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 48EA 7C3F

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...t=140239&page=2

check brotherP.A.R.A.'s vote.... he hatin on me cos I said his open mic was wack... and i voted against him in a battle where he got ripped... kids a joke... couldnt even explain his hate vote properly.... jus dq his vote n ill blacklist him... problem solved

one

Suspended.. I am tired of DQ'ing literally all of his unexplained votes
Old 08-08-04, 11:14 AM   #8
D-ICED
COLD

IP: 5671 DBDD

yo deadly vision is editing shit in my name without my permission i want him fired as a mod

I have no clue what you are talking about

oh and by the way dont ask to battle everyone on here knows thats your only defence..

AIN'T THAT THE PURPOSE OF THE SITE?
Old 08-09-04, 09:53 AM   #9
Effect

im extreamly pissed because this guy has sent a personal thing and it's a picture of my sister and painted the pic out to publicise it. How would you feel if someone did that to you and posted it on the internet can you please remove it and bann this asshole cause im sick of him... http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=140861

Last edited by Sinner : 08-09-04 at 09:57 AM.
Old 08-09-04, 10:30 AM   #10
GangsStarShit
Hates Fucking Idiots

http://community.rapverse.com/showp...8&postcount=732

Remember that post...well look in my sig at the sig of shame section...or here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=140374

can you do me a favour and quickly check this battle out and put an honest vote on it

/\ well i aint a mod but i take cheating very seriously and if it means embarrassing them...then i will do it besides i know people here who have done much worse than i have so this isn't harrassment infact if sites like this didn't have entertainment like me, then u'd be pretty inactive so i say in with GangsStarShit

Making fun of someone is one thing, but making fun of someone's family member who I'm guessing isn't even on the board is another. Don't do it again.
Bizzy
Old 08-09-04, 10:43 AM   #11
Effect

This is exacly what I quoted gangsta shit you lier

i'm winning my 4th battle... im just waiting on some honest votes to come in now I have had some dick riders on a few ocations but still won them. Check my battle to see that ive elevated.

Thats all I wrote to him the rest was bull shit... this guy is a lier and he has been stalking me on here... and how dare he send a pic of my sister on here making a joke out of it...

Remove this from his sig http://community.rapverse.com/attac...ntid=9440&stc=1

Last edited by Sinner : 08-09-04 at 11:41 AM.
Old 08-10-04, 12:22 AM   #13
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

Text Record: 15-21
IP: E23E CE7A

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...27&page=2&pp=15

can u plz take out "D-Blue's" vote...hes mad because i made a thread about him pmin me to vote for him because we're in the same crew.

Removed

Pop Lotty, NiggaGet SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-04, 07:09 AM   #14
Effect

This was out of order gangsta shit made that shit up... when I had facts he was posting my sisters pic on the internet thats my family! and free posted it on all the crew threads. Now you have decided not to bann him you have made mc rabit win when disqualifieing me in that battle. Whats the big deal in that?

Old 08-10-04, 03:11 PM   #15
MagiC
{Undestructable EmceeZ}

Text Record: 1-3

Yeah I dont want to continue with this, post edited..

Last edited by MagiC : 08-11-04 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Didnt want to take this futher!!