RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > RV Community Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-04, 06:51 AM   #46
Effect
..::shut the fuck up::..

Text Record: 10-14
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 07E0 A9F2

I want you to ban these two people otherwise Ive had it with this place im not gonna accept it no more. This is a place for rapping not being herassmed!

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=144205

Old 08-22-04, 06:58 AM   #47
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 06B8 DBF2

alrite look, im getting sick of this kid sinner.. im not the one who goes around pointing the finger, and ive told him numorous times that i dont net beef and theres no grudge.

but theres nuthin i can do.. he constantly PM's me and many others asking for help, i actually helped him the first time (two pages of help, i had to send 2 PMs because it was 2 big), but he kept PMing me asking for more help. its really getting to be annoying. but the main problem is that no1 can tell him to fuck off for fear of him going and wingeing about harrasment.

this kid is a problem... im not in any way harrassing him, and neither is any1 who he has claimed is harrassing him. i know you people have a lot to do n dont need to concern yourselves with this pety shit.. but if someone could please stop this idiot from being an annoyance to the board that would be a big help..

thanks.
Old 08-22-04, 08:24 AM   #48
Effect
..::shut the fuck up::..

Text Record: 10-14

Hang on a minuite who started this he was da one who insulted me in my crew I haven't done anything bad here they are the people who caused dis? Don't let him small talk you into dat I have facts.

Old 08-22-04, 12:50 PM   #49
~Sonofisis~
a.k.a Sonic

Text Record: 17-2
IP: E198 D20B

Can you Bann this dude named ColdClassic, he is gonna start up a whole beef with me, and i'm just trying to be comfortable on this site, as soon as i get on here he tries to tarnish my image by talking shit and now he even crossed the line and sent me pms calling me a bitch, saying that i'm weak as fuck, that i'm not shit, that i'm ugly, i'm a cheater, and he even called me a fuckin nigger! I said nothin to him, he pmed me with this bullshit man! I truly, truly hope that you guys don't let people like this stay, i don't see how this can be justified and why consequences shouldn't be given... he totally harrassed me with pure hate as he personally called me ugly, then called me a nigger..
heres the link to my response to the pm and his quote because i accidentally erased all of my messages, luckily i still have this..
http://community.rapverse.com/priva...wpm&pmid=248587

now i just wanna be comfortable on here so can you please ban this dude or something, this shit doesn't make me feel right at all, i'm starting not to like this site..

Banned

Last edited by Sonofisis#1 : 08-22-04 at 03:15 PM.
Old 08-22-04, 01:43 PM   #50
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: A0C8 44A9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Hang on a minuite who started this he was da one who insulted me in my crew I haven't done anything bad here they are the people who caused dis? Don't let him small talk you into dat I have facts.

he insulted you cause you don't battle, you claim that this site if for battlin but you hide from every battle i called you out in bitchslapped you didn't answer, so i sent you a pm you didn't answer so i posted and called you out in your crew, and you backed out, he just told me your name was donald duck, and you have sent me countless pms asking for my to help you, if anything your harrasing me i just wanna battle you for it now
Old 08-23-04, 10:30 AM   #51
Demon Pyrokronix
Flyweight

Text Record: 4-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
I want you to ban these two people otherwise Ive had it with this place im not gonna accept it no more. This is a place for rapping not being herassmed!

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=144205

They are not harrassing you Sinner, Red is merely asking for a battle and is calling you a coward because you will not accept. You said yourself that this is a place for rapping so why don't you ever rap? I want to battle you but you probably won't accept that's why people look down on you, you have brough this upon yourself. Also by trying to get everyone banned. You are spamming people's pm inbox'sa as well begging for help, read the tutorials for god sake.

Also... I'm sure everyone would much sooner see you leave than Red.
Send a message via MSN to Demon Pyrokronix   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-04, 08:06 PM   #52
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
IP: 5671 DBDD

phantom dropped a hater vote in my battle with paramik this aint the first time ban him

[http://community.rapverse.com/showb...t=144844]empire vs paramik[/url]

Unexplained.. removed

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-04, 08:11 PM   #53
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

Text Record: 14-3
IP: C3C9 A5E9

i reviewed it and it doesn't look like a hate vote... but if strobe agrees with empire then W/E

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Send a message via AIM to Abraxas   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-04, 02:18 AM   #54
Spektikul
The Original Half Ass King

Text Record: 36-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

yo, Empire consistantly keeps freeposting in our crew forum out of hate because he was in our crew for like one day, then quit and we wont let him back in. Everything he has been doing in our crew forum has been completly out of hate...He also posts rude and unnessesary things up in there too...For example: http://community.rapverse.com/showt...d=1#post1534105
We have told him numerous amounts of times to stop posting and creating threads in our crew forum yet he continues to harrass us with rude posts, free posts, and so much hate/beef...i donno if you can ban him for this, but please give him a warning that if he continues to beef and be a fag that he will be banned...
Old 08-27-04, 02:32 AM   #55
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

strobe you know that is gay as fuck^^i posted asking to battle they crew and red bull called me a name i responded and i still want to battle is you scared to battle you have no bussiness on a battle site now were battling bam if they have a crew and wont battle they should have thier forum removed cuz it has no purpose but a place to chat about bullshit and freepost his link shows the stupidity of his claim he just ^^called me a fag in his claim obviously he antaganoized me also hes mad i merked him and thier try out clearly shows i refused thier crew and nowhere can he show i wanted to be back in they suck they shouldnt have a forum all it is is a chat

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 08-27-04, 02:41 PM   #56
~Sonofisis~
a.k.a Sonic

edit, nevermind this post, i have a better complaint in battle forum problems.. about this same cheater..

Last edited by Sonofisis#1 : 08-27-04 at 03:39 PM.
Old 08-27-04, 02:44 PM   #57
Spektikul
The Original Half Ass King

Text Record: 36-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

yeh ok there pal...your takin it too far now, I just want you to stop posting retarded shit in my crew forum. I have not antagonized you in any way, your the person posting messed up shit out of your own free will. If you want to ask us for a crew battle...thats all you have to do. It is completly unnessecary to say you like it in the ass and that your gay an crap...thats just wrong. Our forum will not be taken away because we are, in fact, active and planning our next crew battle as we speak. Only reason your saying that we should lose it for not battling is because you change crews like once a week and everytime your in a new crew you challenge us. you gotta settle down and figure out what your doing...but ima stop posting shit in here because were just taking up space in this forum for the mods, I apologize.

All I want from the mods is for you guys to tell Empire to stop being a retard. If he wants to challenge us fine...if your gunna post messed up stuff in our forum, youll be talkin to the mods i guess...
Old 09-02-04, 07:15 PM   #58
~Sonofisis~
a.k.a Sonic

i'M TIRED OF THESE RACIST PEOPLE MAN.. I DIDN'T GROW UP LIKE THAT, IT'S IGNORANT AND MAKES THIS SITE LOOK BAD.. HE'S NOT HARRASSING ANYONE REALLY, BUT HE'S POSTING RACIST KKK SHIT IN MEMBER MUGSHOTS, AND FUCKIN WITH ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE ON HERE WITH HIS BASLESS AND IGNORANT COMMENTS ON RACE..
CAN YOU SUSPEND, WARN, OR EVEN BANN HIM, I DON'T THINK RACIST PEOPLE FIT IN HERE..
HERE'S THE LINK, HIS NAME IS ARIAN..

ARIAN!!! THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING, LOOK AT HIS DAMN NAME, ARIAN?
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=147010

WELL I WENT BACK TO READ IT, NOW HE'S TRYNA ACT BLACK, AFTER NAMING HIMSELF ARIAN AND POSTING KKK PICS. SO IF HE IS BLACK &THIS IS HIS WHOLE ROUTINE, TO GET ON HERE AND ACT LIKE A WHITE RACIST, WHY IS HE HERE? I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD ERASE THOSE KLAN PICS AND ATLEAST WARN HIM..

Banned and deleted

Last edited by Sonofisis#1 : 09-03-04 at 12:50 AM.
Old 09-03-04, 06:40 PM   #59
Turnheads
I'm High.

IP: ABE5 5A5C

^^^^
can you ban this fucka, he freeposting n talkin ALL kinds of bullshit.
http://community.rapverse.com/showt...88&page=3&pp=15
Old 09-03-04, 10:48 PM   #60
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

i want this dude banned this aint the first time hes done this-
Link Is Here Click It

a straight freepost and hate thread ban him he aplogized but warn him strobe

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE

Last edited by Empire : 09-07-04 at 06:36 AM.