RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Konquest Lyricist League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-04, 07:27 AM   #16
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 3BBB 91DE

Alright, good drops.............. It took me forever to read those fuckin verses......lol. Lets get some votes on this shit!
Old 04-23-04, 09:22 AM   #17
DirtBoy69
i changed my title !!

Text Record: 5-7
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 275E DC37

breakdown for enygma:

flow:what can i say pretty solid some of the bars were kinda streched but it worked through most of it 7/10

volcab:nice use this is the best in this department i've read from you yet you really stepped up to the plate 8/10

punches:alot of them all of them good and personal no real played topics my fav line was against accomplishment,"His biggest Accomplishment is Winnin.........By Default//" i don't know just had me laughing good job 9/10

overall:24/30 you really changed my mind bout my prediction you did drop a verse strong enough to contend

breakdown for accomplishment:

flow:some nice flow no off spots from what i see a contender for best of the week here great job 9/10

volcab:not on the same level as your oppenents i think here not to say it's not better then most of this site but still the only spot where you should of stepped up game 7/10

punches:not as many punches as say enygma threw but yours were pretty good acouple of played topics like the monopoly one but good job my fav,"hose theese bitches like i see through-it, "expose" them fuckers like them some "nudists".../" i'll give 7/10 cause of the played topics

overall:23/30

breakdown for restricted:

flow:good job flowed well the whole way through no problems here 8/10

volcab:no as good as i've seen from you before and not the best this battle i don't think, it's almost like your slacking thinking no one can touch you 7/10

punches:not as many as your oppenents had in there verses for clear cut hits but yours did tend to be more orginal my fav,"This Kids Verse Is More Declinded Then Flat-Chested Bitches Flashing, Your Whole Verse Went In A Downward Slope, Like Ski-Resorts In Aspen/" funny i think i've heard something like it but still good 7/10

overall:22/30 really just not on the level i'd thought you'd be for a championship match considering the stuff you dropped to get here

vote--amazing battle here you all really showed why your on top. but my vote goes to a surprise enygma gets my vote just seemed to really step up good job to all though

and sign up for the battle league would yeah, also show up if your already in the league

Old 04-23-04, 12:20 PM   #18
Adebisi
Flyweight

IP: 6DCA 81D9

Vote - Enygma....

Still stretched but not near as badly as the other two

And did I see a monoploy line by accomplishment? You should kill yoursef for that

Old 04-23-04, 12:26 PM   #19
accomplishment
"Ya'll Must've Forgot"

Text Record: 39-15
IP: EE44 F094

Fuck you.....
Old 04-23-04, 12:28 PM   #20
Native
Light Weight

IP: 6DCA 81D9

^^^

Sorry but monopoly lines were played in '00

Old 04-23-04, 12:29 PM   #21
accomplishment
"Ya'll Must've Forgot"

Text Record: 39-15
IP: EE44 F094

sorry i threw one monoply line in there oldschool....i highly doubt it fucked up my verse that bad
Old 04-23-04, 12:31 PM   #22
HeXen
Dont Push Me Of Regret It

Text Record: 19-9
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 96AC 180E

aiight.....dis was a dope battle....but egma came a lot harder...his overall vocab and punches were more complex...al three were nice but egma stood out for me....pz
v/egma

More Gifted Than Christmas

Minds So Unclear Like Third World Water
Send a message via MSN to HeXen Send a message via Yahoo to HeXen  
Old 04-23-04, 01:42 PM   #23
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: 322E 3373

** ENYGMA **

Battle Verse Against Re$tricted........
There's No Decision....... I'm So Convinced your Flow's Re$tricted//

U COULD'VE HIT HIM MUCH HARDER WITH "YOUR FLOW'S RESTRICTED" ,I THINK U CONCENTRATE TOO MUCH ON FINDIN MULTIES THEN THE ACTUAL PUNCH OR CONTENT

Cause I'm So Vile........update your Profile and you still won't be a Grown Up//

STRAIGHT..BUT THE OTHER LINKS IN THE BATTLE WERE PRETTY GAY

That when I Talk About Slugs,ain't Talkin Bout Bugs....while all your Caps Are Hats//

STRAIGHT..COULD'VE WORDED IT BETTER

You couldn't throw a good punch......even if you straight up Hit A Person//

GAY,ANY PUNCHES ABOUT PUNCHING ARE PLAYED

Accomplishment's either a pussy.....or he’s just Disguisin His Balls//

LOL

Accomplishment would be overrated.....if he was even Rated At All//

ROFL

I Gave Ya The Tour......now you're nothin more than a Stain On The Floor//
After this spit I'm takin a bow........while you're just Takin A Fall

GOOD

...COMMENTARY: U CAME HARDER AT ACCOMPLISHMENT THAN AT RESTRICTED..WHEN U SHOULD'VE COME HARDER AT RESTRICTED CUZ HE IS OBVIOUSLY MUCH BETTER THAN ACCOMPLISHMENT...N I CHECKED THE LINK WITH THE PICTURE PERFECT VOTE,U ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.U WON THAT SHIT IT WAS A HATE VOTE

** RESTRICTED **
...ur first verse was a LOT better then ur 2nd..actually ur second one,to acomplishment sucked...but i guess u knew u didnt need much to beat him lol...but,ur first verse beats accomplishments 2 verses...

This Kids Verse Is More Declinded Then Flat-Chested Bitches Flashing, Your Whole Verse Went In A Downward Slope, Like Ski-Resorts In Aspen/

SORRY DUDE,BUT THE CONCEPTS ARE PLAYED IN BOTH PUNCHES

Cats Reputation Is Like Fire Drills, All Talk and No Heat

STRAIGHT

This Battle You'll Be UndeR RATED(MY NAME), Your Record Already States This/

OK...BUT THE RATED LINE ENYGMA HAD WAS WAY BETTER,IT WAS TO ACCOMPLISHMENT THOUGH BUT STILL

Leaving The Crowd Grabbing For Jackets, The Way You Spitting Colder Den Winter/

WELL,I KNOW WHAT U WERE TRYING TO SAY..BUT,HAVE U EVER THOUGHT THAT SAYIN SOMEONE IS SPITTIN COLD IS A COMPLIMENT? CUZ SAYIN SOMEONE IS SPITTIN COLD AS FUCK SURE IS...SO,THATS NOT A GOOD PUNCH

Holding My Mic With Pot-Holders, I Keep Shit Hot Like Jumpsuits On Heavyweights/

KEEPIN HOT LIKE JUMPSUITS ON HEAVYWEIGHTS? NOT A GOOD SIMILE...U COULD'VE MADE A MUCH BETTER COMPARISON TO BEING HOT AND HEAVYWEIGHTS THEN JUST THEM WEARING JUMPSUITS

If This Kids Supposidly Spits Dope, Then Call Re$tricted The Anti-Drug, I'm Shitting On Dis Kid Worse Than Diabetics On Exlascs, Smell My Butt/

U SAY THAT LIKE DIABETICS ON EXLAX SHIT MORE THAN A REGULAR PERSON ON EXLAX..IT ISNT A HARD HIT

Off MY Dick, Wanna Learn How To Get Ahead In RB, Just Copy and Paste My Spits/

PLAYED AS FUCK

** ACCOMPLISHMENT **

Fuck restricted, look at enygma like whats dis "joker gonna do witta water pistol"...

WTF...OK WHY IS THAT IN QUOTES? ARE U TRYING TO SAY ONE IS SAYIN THAT TO THE OTHER? CUZ ITS STILL GAY AS FUCK

Ya'll aint got shit likeya rockin g's, fuckin wit dis aint no "chance" stoppin me...
cuz i'm ownin dis "board" like games of "monopoly"..../

OK,FORGET THE FACT THAT TRYNA DISS SOMEONE WITH MONOPOLY IS GAY..BUT THAT WORDPLAY IS WEAK AS FUCK!!!

hose theese bitches like i see through-it, "expose" them fuckers like them some "nudists".../

WELL,I SEE WHAT U WERE TRYNA DO HERE..BUT IT WASNT HARD AT ALL..CUZ NUDISTS ARE NAKED VOLUTERALY...IF U HAD SAID EXPOSE U LIKE I PULLED UR PANTS DOWN IN PUBLIC..IT WOULD MAKE MORE SENSE,BUT IT WOULD STILL BE A WEAK PUNCH...CUZ THERE ISNT MUCH U CAN DO WITH "EXPOSE"

I'll constanly diss you two thats what i expect to-do only way ya relationship is legal cuz ya transexuals.../
either way you homosexuals, i'm seriously homophobe so i'll bring my Techs-to-you.../

GAY LINES ARE WACK...

and flaunt my cock in front of da F.C.C..../

JESUS THAT WAS FUCKIN GAY

Enygma loves cream cuz stricts "milkshake brings all da boys to da yard"..

WTF???I KNOW U AINT TRY TO USE A KELIS SONG IN THIS SHIT OMG

Yo boasted brain better be teflon coated or else i'm excercisin yo mind...

U TRIED HERE FOR A PUNCH AGAIN,BUT THE TEFLON PART THROWS IT OFF..BOASTED BRAIN-EXERCISING YO MIND..I CAN SEE THE CONNECTION..HOW DOES TEFLON GET IN THERE? EITHER WAY,ITS WEAK AS FUCK

cuz even da boogie man can't instill fear in me.../

KID,U'VE ACCOMPLISHED PUTTING THE GAYEST,MOST RETARDED LINE IN THIS BATTLE...OHHHHHH NOOOOOOO U AINT SCARED OF THE BOOGIE MAN!!!!! ROFL

R nottin, you un-rated bitch, theese two faggots exchangin more "seaman" than navy "ships"...

THAT WAS PROLLY UR BEST LINE,EXCEPT IT'S MADDDDD PLAYED

** MY VOTE**

ENYGMA AND RESTRICTED WERE THE ONLY ONES WHO SHOULD HAVE BATTLED...ACCOMPLISHMENT,U ARENT ON THEIR LEVEL...
ENYGMA,PROPS FOR DROPPIN FIRST,CUZ THE OTHER PPL TOOK THEIR TIME N KNEW WHAT THEY WERE UP AGAINST...U USE A LOT OF MULTIES..BUT SOMETIMES U CONCENTRATE ON RHYMIN A MULTI MORE THAN A GOOD PUNCH...U HAD SOME FUNNY LINES IN THERE THOUGH..N WHEN I COMPARE UR GOOD PUNCHES WITH RESTRICTED'S...I'LL HAVE TO GIVE U THE WIN..BOTH OF U HAD MULTIES,BUT I THINK RESTRICTED'S FLOW FELL OFF HERE N THERE.PLUS HE MADE A BACKSTREET BOYS REFERENCE,WHICH IS REALLY GAY..
ACCOMPLISHMENT...U RHYME VERY BASIC..N UR PUNCHES ARE RETARDED..U CANT SET UP A PUNCH PROPERLY...N THE CONCEPTS U COME UP WITH ARE FUCKIN RETARDED...NOT SCARED OF THE BOOGIE MAN,N SHOWIN UR DICK N MONOPOLY,JESUS...C'MON NOW

SO VOTE=ENYGMA
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN  
Old 04-24-04, 12:00 AM   #24
Vango
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!

IP: 3EC9 2F38

Yo this battle was blazin, i gotta give my vote to enygma, he came with the heat. resticted not the best shit you have kicked, althought i would say it was close between you and enygma. enygma had better punches and better flo, restricted had better multis but got caught up in the flo with his multis vs hitting with punches accomplishment good verse your getting there but this came down to enygma and restricted, my vote goes to enygma

I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues!
A.I.

Old 04-24-04, 11:13 PM   #25
L.I.
Miss Me?

Text Record: 61-14
My Vote

IP: D5EA 4189

ok....

enygma...
Fav Bars against R...
I'm Through Wit Ya Dude.....like Dessert Storm, I'll leave ya Crew Wit No Clue//
I don't Feel Cheaters.......and a Real Leader would know what to Do Wit His Crew//
Never Droppin Shit Late......you Copy And Paste from Better Rappers//
Lets Get This Straight....I'm the Great White Hype....you're just Another Cracker//

Fav Bars against accomp...
I Unleash Da Flame.....your next loss has Me To Blame//
How you gonna be in a crew with a leader who can't Keep His Name?//
This Shit's For Certain.....couldn't even comeback wit Spits Reversin//
You couldn't throw a good punch......even if you straight up Hit A Person//

Now you had great sustainment in both.....u came hard.....nice punches....great flow.....this shit was hot...u also had awesome multis and they hit hard...overall score for both....
93/100

Accomp....
Fav Bars:
Clearly enygma's fearin, but strict in ya subconcious chops da only song ya hearin.../
so i'm hafta post a "thread in UE" say the leader of ya crew is "Disapeerin".../
Ya'll aint got shit likeya rockin g's, fuckin wit dis aint no "chance" stoppin me...
cuz i'm ownin dis "board" like games of "monopoly"..../
Bothya'll verse is played, i hear em over and over like my c.d. player is set to loop...
theese "crackers" verses suck they couldnt be good "crushed in soup".../
Strict rights his verse in green, thats not his style its just that he's filled with envy..
you could be optomistic see the glass half full but when i'm finished you see it empty.../

okay your verse was also very nice....but sum lines seemed like fillers....this fucked up ur verse overall....but i had nice multis.and most ur punches were very hard hitting....woulda preferred a verse on both people but u did well wit jus a whole verse on both.......overall verse score......
87/100

Re$tricted...
Fav Bars verse enygma:
This Kids Verse Is More Declinded Then Flat-Chested Bitches Flashing, Your Whole Verse Went In A Downward Slope, Like Ski-Resorts In Aspen
Don't Give A Fuck, What You Saying Kid, Cause All You Ever Do Is Talk Shit, Off MY Dick, Wanna Learn How To Get Ahead In RB, Just Copy and Paste My Spits/
This Kid Looks Up To Me So Much, He Went On MTV's I Wanna Famous Face, Got His Face Replaced, But In His Skull Was The Problem, Just Too Much Space/

Fav Bars verse accomp:
Made Your Way To The Top of The Top, But You Don't Deserve The Spot That You Got, Hot? Your Not, Watch Re$tricted Cop Da Spot, Whether Your Ready To Stop or Not/
This Bitch Says His Flows Are Classifed Sic, That He Gone Wear The Champion Crown, But This Herb Couldn't Have A Smooth Flow Even If He Sanded It Down/
and how u used all his fellow crew members names....

Okay...these were 2 very hard hittin spits....u had great punches....awesome multis......championship caliber verses.....accomp's verse was very nice how u used the crew member names.....vocab was sick....sustainment was very high....overall score...
94/100

Okay my vote goes to R.....close call bewtween R and enygma.....they were the same in EVERYTHING except for vocab....so on the breakdown he came out in jus one category.....but this battle was very nice....props to all the emcees....this shit was the best battle i have seen on here....no doubt....

1ST - Re$ticted
2ND - enygma
3RD - accomplishment

AWESOME BATTLE

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.  
Old 04-25-04, 12:33 AM   #26
Aisle Phive
AKA Cereal Shelf

Text Record: 15-4
IP: 9972 239C

How the fuck is vocab a category?

..Remember These Dope Kids?..

.................................................. .
Send a message via AIM to Aisle Phive  
Old 04-25-04, 01:10 AM   #27
Shadows edge
retired.

Text Record: 20-11
IP: 75F5 BDD1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisle Phive
How the fuck is vocab a category?

I know there is one person that votes like this:

Structure: x/10
Multis: x/10
Flow: x/10

That's all. It's sad.

Old 04-25-04, 12:17 PM   #28
Chi
Peoria where u at.Illinois where u at.

Text Record: 2-0
IP: 8F4D 1EB3

If i can pick 2 itll be accomplishment and r rated,but i can only pick 1 itll be accomplishment
Send a message via AIM to Chi  
Old 04-25-04, 01:37 PM   #29
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

Text Record: 59-10
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: A32E 95CA

LMAO...

^Vote Doesn't Count Obviously^

LMAO..

~R~

Old 04-25-04, 02:01 PM   #30
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

Text Record: 55-26
IP: 3240 794D

aiight this was one of the best battles i have ever seen.....enygmas verse was fuckin crazy i was feelin that shyt fam...lots of multies wordplay structure was a lil off your bars were a lil stretched in some places...your flow was good it was an easy read and i think u ripped both of them in your verses..overall u did good..feelin this verse from start to end nice drop fam
enygma:8.5/10

accomplishment also had a blazin verse the first couple bars were just sick then it fell off for a couple bars but u got it back on track and although u dropped a monopoly line i still liked that shyt it flowed good with the rest of your verse...u also had tons of wordplay flow structure and multies loved the verse overall u dropped some fire shyt man
accomplishment:8/10

restricted i dont know i wasnt feelin your verse as much as the other verses u did come hard but i dont think u came hard enough to win this battle u had some fire shyt too good punches goos wordplay multies flow was good some of your bars were a lil forced i think..u had a good drop though and overall this was one of the best battles i have ever battled on...amazin shyt felt all verses

restricted: 7/10

overall i think enygma took this his verse was the best of the 3 and i think he ripped it from opener to closer in both verses overall he took this one nice shyt from all 3 but my vote is for: enygma

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.