RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > RB Text Tournament
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-04, 02:45 PM   #16
SPuL™
Banned: Cheating

IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
Originally Posted by accomplishment
none of his shit made sense so how are they punches i dont have biggy in my sig i dont got fuckin loyde banks iin my sig this kid is remedial..

can i gett dickryder

aiight, I'll explain this again. I created my verse the same day we were battlin' and in your sig was "Known for KO's" wit a pic of Biggie and Banks. Ok, I'm not gonna be stupid and pos my verse the first day, and give you a chance to judge how hard you need to try. Jus stop bitchin', cuz I didn't understand your shit either.
Send a message via AIM to SPuL™  
Old 05-27-04, 07:23 PM   #17
accomplishment
"Ya'll Must've Forgot"

IP: 7C40 358D

black siinz vote dont count its hate.. i got him blacklisted... so his vote shouldn't coun't dont bieleve me look at all my battles kid votes agaisnt me constantly
Old 05-27-04, 07:25 PM   #18
Enhance
Seriously , I'm i`ll man.

IP: DF7B C8F7

^ acceptable.

Vote not counted , i realise he beaten you.
So i will allow that.
Password Aka The Masked
2nd Moderator on Rapverse Ever
Not quite legendary yet....

Old 05-27-04, 08:37 PM   #19
SPuL™

aiight, 1-0 me. uppin' for honest votes.
Old 05-27-04, 10:19 PM   #20
E Looch
Heavy Lies The Crown

IP: 9C6F EFFB

ok that spellin shit down the side is gettin about as played as them wack ass links but other then that spul started off weak stayed that way till sticks an stones was nice an then it went back to weak to me barely saw 2 good lines out that verse other then that not really any good punchs to me just my oppinion though

accomplishment started off pretty nice i liked that opener then fell off at that slef glorification area an i didnt really see it pick back up at the close but i still see u had a stronger verse just fell off towards the end

vote accomplishment

^ even after it says if u dont understand dont vote

some people that are mods on here

Old 05-27-04, 11:06 PM   #21
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

IP: 0E37 678B

The Rules In This Don't State Anything That About Hate Votes, Crew Votes, or D/R Votes Not Being Allowed.....Look At First Post...

So I'ma Hit This Up With A Honest Vote...No Hate Here Either So Keep Ya Cocksuckers Closed..

SpuL: Your Shit Started Hot But Went Downhill As Your Made Your Bars. Your Punches Were Still Hitting Hard And Your Opener Was The Nicest Bar You Had. Nice Metaphors and Personals. Nice Drop.

Accomplishment - That Spit Really Coulda Been Used Against Anyone and Your Punches Weren't Hitting THat Hard. Your Using That Wack Structure From OLd Rb.com and That Makes Verses Horrible (Realize How Chrit Has No Winz Over Here) Newayz...I Was Feeling Your Punches But They Weren't Really Personals. Metas Were Alright. Nice Drop..

Vote- SpuL For Personals and Just A Better Drop.

Good Drops To Both, Props To Both Emcees

~R~

Old 05-28-04, 09:06 AM   #22
accomplishment
"Ya'll Must've Forgot"

IP: 82D1 1D46

^^^ This isnt hate i dont mean to be bitching but me and restricted got beef of course its hate you wanna see a quote look at are L.I. battle
Old 05-28-04, 02:18 PM   #23
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

IP: 89DA 65DD

Did I Not Say It Wasn't A Hate Vote??

I Vote Honestly In All Battles...I Say Who I Think Won..and Spul Out Did You Straight Up..

If You Woulda Won..I Would'Ve Said Accomplishment Won..

Beef Is One Thing..But I Don't Let That Interfear With Voting..

~R~

Old 05-28-04, 02:56 PM   #24
SPuL™

IP: 9EF2 7F0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by accomplishment
^^^ This isnt hate i dont mean to be bitching but me and restricted got beef of course its hate you wanna see a quote look at are L.I. battle

yea, man, I could take away E-looch's vote too, if I wanted too. Cuz we had a tag team battle that got reopened like 8 times. And then later on when I tried to vote on one of his battles, he blacklisted me. So, yea...
Old 05-28-04, 10:37 PM   #25
SLUT!

IP: D75F 6997

man how about everyone stfu......and M what you talking about......it woulndt be a hate vote becaue i beat him....mabye if he beat me.....its just that his verse suck in the battles i have seen so i vote honestly.....everytime......you just complain and complain.....so yeah peace fucker my vote is going back up there

<Marquee direction="right"><table style="filter: shadow(color=Grey, direction=270)"> metaphorical and lyricaly the best</table></Marquee>

<Marquee direction="left"><table style="filter: shadow(color=Yellow Green, direction=50)"> Im Better Then You!</table></Marquee>

Old 05-28-04, 10:41 PM   #26
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

IP: 6804 D41F

ok im givin it 2 soul he was more creative punches hit harder and he had better structure good verse from both though
spul work on ovcab and personals
same 4 u 2
vote spul

O.Y.D.

Old 05-28-04, 10:51 PM   #27
SPuL™

aiight, 2-0 me. Uppin' for votes. The deadline for votin' is tonight right? Cuz this shit is takin' too long. If all votes counted it would be 4-1. But whatever, M-Section, you decide.
Old 05-29-04, 12:08 AM   #28
KilleRr
New to RB

IP: 7C15 C1EB

Spul is a monster.. u do your shit, and im liken the YouJustLost shit, thats shits hawt, keep write'n!!!

v/ Spul

Old 05-29-04, 12:22 AM   #29
E Looch
Heavy Lies The Crown

IP: 5D91 8FE3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
yea, man, I could take away E-looch's vote too, if I wanted too. Cuz we had a tag team battle that got reopened like 8 times. And then later on when I tried to vote on one of his battles, he blacklisted me. So, yea...

u blacklisted cause u d/r l.i an restricted u fuckin herb

after u d/r l.i in tha ttag battle sayin his shit was better then mine u got blacklisted an then u actually said restricteds verse was better then mine like dick rider would man gget the fuck outta here you dick rydi nfaggot mothafuckin herb lern how to rap an get back at me bitch

^ even after it says if u dont understand dont vote

some people that are mods on here

Old 05-29-04, 09:28 AM   #30
Enhance
Seriously , I'm i`ll man.

IP: DF7B C8F7

SpuL wins

Closed.
Password Aka The Masked
2nd Moderator on Rapverse Ever
Not quite legendary yet....