RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > RB Text Tournament
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-04, 12:36 PM   #31
MoTiF
The Truth

IP: B682 856F

Ight 3-1 i think it should be KO b/c Dog is D/R and if it goes 4-1 it should def be KO.

~Epion Entertainment Looking for Artist's PM me for Details~

Old 05-27-04, 01:53 PM   #32
SLUT!

IP: 9F05 745C

umm there is no kos retard and how is mad dog a dr????? explain that to me

<Marquee direction="right"><table style="filter: shadow(color=Grey, direction=270)"> metaphorical and lyricaly the best</table></Marquee>

<Marquee direction="left"><table style="filter: shadow(color=Yellow Green, direction=50)"> Im Better Then You!</table></Marquee>

Old 05-27-04, 02:10 PM   #33
MoTiF
The Truth

I actually think that Blak had this i mean it was a tight battle but on the whole Blak won it on the following.

Creativity: I like the way he used links i think that wont ever get played as long as its fresh links and it works well which it did here.

Wordplay: Not that Uns was bad but Blak was just more on his game on this occasion.

Structure: Un had a good structure and kept it even but looked a lil too short and basic.

Punches: Good hard hittin punches won it here but only just for Blak on his game

V/Blak Siinz

Didnt say anything for me and Had no idea wat he was talkin bout for ur verse.

Old 05-27-04, 02:17 PM   #34
SLUT!

everyone has a different opnion on punches and what they think is hard or not.......so shut your mouth.....and you will see my real verse when we crew battle you and king solo and them next week or the week after......so yeah STFU

<Marquee direction="right"><table style="filter: shadow(color=Grey, direction=270)"> metaphorical and lyricaly the best</table></Marquee>

<Marquee direction="left"><table style="filter: shadow(color=Yellow Green, direction=50)"> Im Better Then You!</table></Marquee>

Old 05-27-04, 02:21 PM   #35
MoTiF
The Truth

Lol im shakin in my Boots...Do u evan have any Topical Poeple?

Old 05-27-04, 02:28 PM   #36
SLUT!

yeah i will topical you becuase im talking to deadly right now and he asked me so yeah ill topical you.......but i would much rather text someone.....but we will decide that wunc erywon signs up in my crew

Old 05-27-04, 02:55 PM   #37
Enhance
Seriously , I'm i`ll man.

IP: DF7B C8F7

Madd dog came from no where i`m suspecting that a DICKRIDE ALSO......
Password Aka The Masked
2nd Moderator on Rapverse Ever
Not quite legendary yet....

Old 05-27-04, 02:57 PM   #38
SLUT!

then delete it man i dont care......just close the battle i just want to get this over with so i can start the league championship battles

Old 05-27-04, 03:01 PM   #39
Enhance

Done

3 - 0
Closed.
Password Aka The Masked

Old 05-28-04, 02:37 AM   #40
SLUT!

IP: 1C0F 1C11

Re-Opened............but yo i only did this so that i can get feedback and see what peeps didnt like about my shit........but yo why did you change your sig unholy.....that fucks up all the personals!!!!!!!stupid fuck

Last edited by Blak Siinz : 05-28-04 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Re-Opening.

Old 05-28-04, 01:16 PM   #41
MoTiF
The Truth

I already won doesnt matter.

Old 05-28-04, 02:17 PM   #42
SLUT!

IP: 456D 2E0B

wunc you get 2 more votes you will....this is reopened if you didnt notice

Old 05-28-04, 02:53 PM   #43
MoTiF
The Truth

I won just drop it.

Old 05-28-04, 09:40 PM   #44
:.Faceless.:
Banned: Biting

IP: D75F 6997

i could care less if you wun but im just sayin i need more feedback then the other cats gave so far

Old 05-29-04, 09:32 AM   #45
Enhance

Unholy wun
wins enougth said
Closed.
Password Aka The Masked