RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Comments & Suggestions
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-04, 12:30 PM   #16
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 3BBB 91DE

:.anxiety.: answered your question for me. We could impose a rule that if you defend your title (the highest one LCB plans to have) for two consecutive weeks, you will automatically be accepted. Also, we will not accept anyone new (besides the originals inducted) that haven't been in the LCB for at least three weeks, unless you would like to have them for longer than that. Only then can they try out for EBL. We are not trying to compete with LCB, we are trying to go hand in hand with them. We will also have Do Or Die matches for people who seem to be losing so they can go back to LCB and brush up on their skills.
Old 07-02-04, 12:43 PM   #17
Poppa Kap
Banned: Spamming

IP: DF7B C8F7

^nice idea. This WILL work, newbies will participate and elevate so much more because they will not be worried if their record gets damaged.

I believe u engyman......

this shud be set up.
Old 07-02-04, 01:01 PM   #18
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

Exactly, and I won't let the battles go on official record. Instead I will keep my own tally of who beat who, who lost to who, and who no showed..... I gotta warn people though, it will be a very strict league. I'm not a robot though. I can understand some extenuating circumstances, but NO SHOWS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!!!
Old 07-02-04, 01:05 PM   #19
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 70DD B6CB

lol... but there is gonna be an arguement over who is inducted original... think about it... were gonna have some serious bitching...
Old 07-02-04, 01:15 PM   #20
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

No.....I was thinking about having a two or three week preseason. After the preseason, I will determine who the best were (by records and who they battled) and they will be the originals....
Old 07-02-04, 01:25 PM   #21
anxiety

How are you gonna have a preseason though... Ur gonna just have to choose who you think is the best even to put them in the preseason... Unless everyone can sign up for the preseason...
Old 07-02-04, 01:37 PM   #22
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

I was thinking that they would have to be in the LCB while they were in my preseason at the same time, just so I didn't take any attention away from LCB. Or maybe I'll just have a sign up where people drop their links to what they think was their dopest battle and I would determine from that....
Old 07-02-04, 01:50 PM   #23
anxiety

If i wanted to sign up... I would drop my link from that battle that won the award in april... but i dont think that link works anymore... what would i do in that case...
Old 07-02-04, 02:32 PM   #24
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

You might be able to look it up in your old posts. Just click on your name and look for the thread. If the link in there doesn't work, then I guess you would have to try and remember your verse. If you can remember it, just write it in the sign in thread.......if we get one
Old 07-02-04, 02:56 PM   #25
anxiety

I found it in closed battles, but it took like 20 minutes... Dont worry...
Old 07-02-04, 03:21 PM   #26
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: EC0B 84C7

^^Am Sorry U Are The Weakest Link.

Goodbye..lol

Surely u wont be selected to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 07-02-04, 03:30 PM   #27
virt
Banned: Biting

From: From the depths of darkness...........no solicitors
IP: 4779 5259

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apotheosis
^nice idea. This WILL work, newbies will participate and elevate so much more because they will not be worried if their record gets damaged.
I believe u engyman......

this shud be set up.

acutualy starting soon the league will have a battle poll...so records will be inproved or damaged...
Old 07-02-04, 04:27 PM   #28
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: DEFE 9F68

That's a bad idea. You would have more people wanting to be in the league if they know it won't affect their precious records....
Old 07-02-04, 04:45 PM   #29
virt
Banned: Biting

From: From the depths of darkness...........no solicitors
IP: EC0B 84C7

records dont matter....
Old 07-02-04, 04:48 PM   #30
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: DEFE 9F68

I know that, but people don't like losing records so they won't join a league if it means they have to battle people who are good.....