RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Audio Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Ill Tempa 5 55.56%
SevenThird 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-12-04, 07:35 AM   #16
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 78D8 9CA9

NICE. Both cats came hella nice. (maybe some competition finally? haha)

Aight - second listen through now on both... SevenThird - Obviously - makin your own beat - nice touch. Both flows on POINT. Both had good punches vs. the other crew - which was key in a crew battle. Seven's closer was ill too. Liking that verse man. Ill Tempa - you improved about 200% since your battle with me dun. dishes line? lol Tempas verse seemed hella short, but I still think he packed a few more punches in there, Seventhird repped his crew in a few more places (should in a crew battle I think). This is hella close. Sevens edge: Own beat, solid punches Tempas edge: Few more punches, good intensity.

I'm tight with both ya'll, and ya'll both came hella dope on this piece. This is no beef to either of you, and I still wanna colab with both ya'll. But I gotta vote.

Seventhird: 8.5/10
Ill Tempa: 8/10

vote: SevenThird

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all  
Old 07-12-04, 07:41 AM   #17
!RIFF RAFF!
Banned: Biting

Text Record: 23-12
IP: 4C49 64C6

guys this was one of the best audios ive heard.
both came hard as fuck
but i think i`ll temper jus had that lil more.
i like that you loose line. had me laughing my tits off....
didnt really want to vote on this battle but it deserves some votes....
on punhlines
personals and flow. i give my vote to ill temper

Old 07-12-04, 10:52 AM   #18
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 4C49 64C6

Aight heres my breakdown...

SevenThird you done it again dawg nice spit dope beat hott ass lyrics 'the new way to get ur ass kicked' loved that line most i gotta admit this is prolly 1 of ur best spits on battle terms props to ya dawg.

ILL Tempa: Ouch dawg u brought another A game in this not normally 2 battlers bring it on the same day, again nice flow and lyrics wordplay real hard hittin im quite suprised to be honest elevation HAS happened it was a close call but ima give this the other way though because Sevens beat was a beat he made himself while u took urs from G-Unit but thats the only thing i can decide it on coz both verses were hotter than the middle of summer props to both!!!

V/SevenThird

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog  
Old 07-12-04, 12:30 PM   #19
Decree Wun
That's Gangsta

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 970D 9C87

mad dog shouldnt be allowed to vote mad dog and seventhird are good friends.......that shuldnt be allowed at all................

Text Wins (22-4)
Audio (0-0)
Topical (1-0)

Old 07-12-04, 02:27 PM   #20
Tempa
~Cursed With Illness~

IP: 0FBE A6ED

^^^ I guess it's alright if it's a honest vote. Even though they are good friends and he had more to say about my verse than seven's that seems odd. But no hate, it can stay.
Send a message via AIM to Tempa Send a message via MSN to Tempa Send a message via Yahoo to Tempa  
Old 07-12-04, 02:54 PM   #21
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
IP: D666 F54C

Quote:
Originally Posted by State CapiTol
mad dog shouldnt be allowed to vote mad dog and seventhird are good friends.......that shuldnt be allowed at all................

I got one "good friend" on this site- and its my dog Tony... Me and Mad are cool, but i'm no cooler with him than I am say Vendetta or State... I understand where your comin from tho- but it aint like that between us.
Old 07-12-04, 07:48 PM   #22
Tempa
~Cursed With Illness~

You up 2-0 but it should be 2-2 cuz i've had two votes. One forgot the poll and other no enuff posts.
Send a message via AIM to Tempa Send a message via MSN to Tempa Send a message via Yahoo to Tempa  
Old 07-13-04, 12:02 AM   #23
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 3240 794D

Alright, this battle was dope as hell, you both came like hot fya at eachother......
ill-you had a dope verse, ur opener was decent, i was feelin the beat, ur flow was good throughout- meaning the quality of ur speaking voice and how well you went with the beat,i liked ur closer the most tho it was hard, definitaly feelin that
seven's up- YO, your verse was nothing less than ILL, you just flowed beautifully with the beat, sound quality was excellent, the fact that the beat was original is incredible, you had some nice disses and personals, shit was on point and funny, especially your last line--was killa---because of overall production quality and voice control and flow,
VOTE:SevenThird

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*

Old 07-13-04, 12:16 AM   #24
Know-Gimix

we both lost a vote to not enough posts so far... but I'll accept the vote from Riff Raff- his posts is at least above 150--- you can quote and link that in complaints and have strobe add the 1 vote for you whenever you see this... This battle is closer than votes is lettin on right now---- so In my mind it's 2-1 right now unless the other 2 cats get their post counts up before the battle closes. -1- Uppin.
Old 07-13-04, 02:21 AM   #25
SparSin
Devil's Advocate

Text Record: 2-4
Audio Record: 1-3
got my vote for tightest battle ive herd...

IP: 981C FD80

damn that was sick shit for sure...
you both can flip it...
ill tempa, didnt think you could spit like that... almost jumped outa my seat thinkin this the same fuck i battled, you seem to have way more emotion, and flipped that shit in the middle, hard punches..
seven thirds
you can flip it 2, that a hard ass beat to spit 2 so i give ya that plus you went longer..not tryin to hate trust me, cause i dont even like tempa he be talkin shit, but i feel like his punches were way harder... but ya flow went good together dont get me wrong on that part, but punches be winnin battles

vote-tempa...

<Marquee Direction='Right'><font color="Navy"><i><font size="3"><font face="Trebuchet MS">«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»<br />
*·.¸¸.*.....Spar Sin....*·.¸¸.*<br />
«·´`·.(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸).·´`·» </font> </font> </i> </font></MArquee>
Send a message via AIM to SparSin  
Old 07-13-04, 02:34 AM   #26
SparSin
Devil's Advocate

Text Record: 2-4
Audio Record: 1-3
check it

IP: 981C FD80

listen to that shit again... if i was to vote on creativity, and fuckin weird ass flips, id vote for ya seven thirds... but since its punches i gotta still give it to tempa, im just given ya more props, if there a place to vote for sickest battle, ill vote for this one here....but i dont even think i can vote for temp, cause i only got like 130 posts... but goodluck tempa...

^^^^lol fucked up and put that post up in mine and calamity's battle, everyone gana think im on crack when they read that shit...

<Marquee Direction='Right'><font color="Navy"><i><font size="3"><font face="Trebuchet MS">«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»<br />
*·.¸¸.*.....Spar Sin....*·.¸¸.*<br />
«·´`·.(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸).·´`·» </font> </font> </i> </font></MArquee>
Send a message via AIM to SparSin  
Old 07-13-04, 02:39 AM   #27
Tempa
~Cursed With Illness~

Yo seven did you set a minimum post for tha poll?
Old 07-13-04, 06:41 PM   #28
Know-Gimix

min post count was set to 200--------------------- If you wanna get strobe or someone to lower it to 100 or 150 go ahead... I thought I set it to 100 myself.... 1
Old 07-13-04, 07:41 PM   #29
Tempa
~Cursed With Illness~

Uppin 4 votes...........Don't sleep Peeps!
Old 07-14-04, 01:29 AM   #30
KidRidikulous
This is my first post!

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 1093 28A5

Yo I know my vote dont count kuz i just registered But Ill kinda caught my ear right off the Top I felt his punches were way stronger WEll just droping my opinion