RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Writer's Block
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-04, 12:18 AM   #16
Karl Merks
Doesn't Belong Here.

IP: 95FF 1D86

Lol@Apo's Quote

I've got an idea i'm going to PM you with.

Old 07-31-04, 12:21 AM   #17
a k w o r d Z
New Jack

IP: AAF1 A3DB

you act like he didn't go and research ME to get at her.... he not only went through her posts, but mine... dont front like you dont see he tried researching, but didn't find anything worthwhile ...

Get Off The Bandwagon.
Send a message via AIM to a k w o r d Z  
Old 07-31-04, 12:23 AM   #18
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

Text Record: 15-21
IP: 5E02 F9F2

^^^^look at this gay bitch...get the fuck outta here...ill tell you how i knew about that...if u want.

Pop Lotty, NiggaGet SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty  
Old 07-31-04, 12:23 AM   #19
Karl Merks
Doesn't Belong Here.

IP: 95FF 1D86

Everyone knew you were going to drop a research piece. And when you did, it was expect... but dissapointing. You moved on. Enough is enough.

Old 07-31-04, 12:27 AM   #20
a k w o r d Z
New Jack

man... you got KO'd... take your 8-12 record somewhere else with your wack, contridicting ass punchlines... up your skill then talk to/about me.

Get Off The Bandwagon.
Send a message via AIM to a k w o r d Z  
Old 07-31-04, 08:59 AM   #21
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C1DA C961

^your gay...you go with a mexican broad who has cellulite on her face....you live thousands of miles from her and told her to put "cali" in her profile

Old 07-31-04, 12:29 PM   #22
Vango
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!

IP: AA51 3382

Lk took this one with better personals, shabba your verse was decent not the best I've seen. Lk hit much harder with her personals. Favorite line of the battle was 6ko's,hides his record on original..but expects to burn me/(2 many links)
only RANKS SHABBA received was...WACKEST IN THE TOURNEY//

vote- LK

I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues!
A.I.

Old 07-31-04, 01:10 PM   #23
:.Faceless.:
Banned: Biting

Text Record: 0-3
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 456D 2E0B

v/ shabba just becuase lattin had to use quotes and quotes are fucking gay as hell and played.....everyone knows that.....peace

Old 07-31-04, 03:22 PM   #24
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0

^^^^ it's already a KO dumbass.....its 5-0 for me.....take ur dickriding votes out of here....shit,U EVEN VOTED FOR SHABBA WHEN HE SPIT A VERSE AGAINST U............if that's not dickride......what is?
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN  
Old 07-31-04, 03:31 PM   #25
Ca'lam
The Light

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 7-0
IP: E2AB 896F

quotes arent played.. they never will be.. personals and quotes are apart of text.. =/... they just as much as in style as punches are

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup

Old 07-31-04, 03:37 PM   #26
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

TO KARL MERKS
not tryna feed...but EMULATED..gotta let it be known/
his BEST PUNCH...not 1^^^ ,but 2 ppl SAID IT BEFORE//
You just had to throw in 'Emulated'. That was an interesting fact, which I didn't know... but it was ineffective as a punch/diss/anything else. I'll be looking, and if he did bite a punch or two... he may be DQ'd. But i'll look into that myself.

well son....maybe if u knew what EMULATED means....u'd get the punch..it pretty much mean COPIED...so his name being copied...yet he is the one copying ppl....n i never said he bit......he took that out of posts of other ppl....N I DIDNT DO NO DAMN RESEARCH..THOSE PPL WERE BEEFING WITH ME....IF ANYONE DID MORE RESEARCH IT WAS HIM

n beggin the whore in my sig for nudes..must be fuckin ugly/
he's 13..but the NUMBER aint why he never GETTIN LUCKY//
Lol, this was the best punch i've read so far. I haven't peeped through the rest of the battle closely enough.. but i just may be changing my vote. We'll see.
SO TELL ME WHY THE HELL U CAME INTO THIS THREAD N VOTED FOR HIM FIRST IF U DIDNT PEEP THE BATTLE CLOSELY? IF U DIDNT KNOW WHO WON,U SHOULD'VE KEPT UR MOUTH SHUT UNTIL U BROKE IT DOWN
then askin ME for nudes? NO...august 22 is his birth though/
all the SIGNS of a VIRGIN...no wonder this kid's a VIRGO//

You've always got that hint of research, which bugs me. Can't you put together a punch without it? To me, that overshadows the punch here. Just cause I'm constantly being reminded of that. I'll call this one average. If you do move on, I challenge you to use some 'non-personal bars.' If you move on.

WTF KIND OF RESEARCH? CLICKIN ON HIS FUCKIN PROFILE? THAT IS WHERE HIS BDAY WAS...GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE SON....HE EVEN WENT THROUGH MY MAN'S POSTS.....................U CHALLANGE ME TO USE NON PERSONAL BARS? FUCK OUTTA HERE.....MAYBE U LIKE BATTLIN INTERNET ID'S WITH GENERIC PUNCHES.....BUT KEEP IN MIND THAT IF I WAS BATTLING HIM IN REAL LIFE,I'D SEE WTF HE LOOKS LIKE..N THAT,WOULD GIVE ME A MILLION MORE PERSONALS ON HIM............
6ko's,hides his record on original..but expects to burn me/(2 many links)
only RANKS SHABBA received was...WACKEST IN THE TOURNEY//
No more research please...... again it overshadows the punch. Go ahead and use 1,2,3 of these. But to compose your whole verse with them? Nah...

HOW MUCH RESEARCH DID I DO? TYPE IN HIS NAME IN THE SEARCH IN THE BATTLEGROUNDS?OH WOW...THAT TAKES A LOTTA WORK...MAYBE FOR A DUMMY LIKE YOU......
horny lil kid JERKIN OFF to my pics..plus his verses blow/
sig says "NUTTIN right now"...is this how he HOLDS HIS OWN?//
Now a sig punch?!?!? Things are starting to look grim.

YES A SIG PUNCH....BETTER THAN A GENERIC PUNCH
he got ATE(8)like da grade he finished..no need to expose/
left him LAID OUT..like his mom still does with his CLOTHES//
Ahaha... good stuff here. (Even if a personal.) There's a difference in personals. Ones like these, that incorporate wordplay. And then there's the ones that rely strictly on research. And the strictly research ones are the ones that bug me.

I like how you also bolded and seeing a [I]'text style' was refreshing

HERE'S MY MESSAGE TO YOU.....FUCK YOU.....FUCK GENERIC PUNCHES....FUCK THE FACT THAT U TOO DUMB TO SEE THAT HE DID WAY MORE RESEARCH THAN ME.....ALL I DID WAS CLICK ON HIS PROFILE N TYPE HIS NAME IN THE SEARCH UNDER BATTLEGROUNDS...........HE REWORDED POSTS FROM PPL WHO WERE BEEFIN WITH ME,N HE WENT N RESEARCHED MY MAN...BUT UR FAGGOT ASS IS TOO STUPID TO SEE IT........HERE'S ANOTHER THING....DONT VOTE ON MY BATTLES NO MORE....AS A MATTER OF FACT,U SHOULDN'T BE VOTING ON ANY BATTLES HERE.....ONLY PPL PARTICIPATING SHOULD.....CUZ U LOVE TO D/R......THATS WHY U LET SHABBA BACK IN WHEN HE GOT FUCKIN KO'D.,N NOW HE'S BATTLING AGAIN TAKIN THE SPOT OF SOMEONE WHO NO SHOWED?....THATS THE GAYEST THING I'VE EVER SEEEN......N U VOTED FOR HIM INITIALLY WITHOUT EVEN READING THE VERSES PROPERLY.....NOW THATS D/R.....N U ONLY CHANGED UR VOTE CUZ EVERYONE WAS VOTING FOR ME,N U KNEW IT WOULD LOOK LIKE A HATE VOTE..........NOT TO MENTION,U SAID ON THIS BOARD THAT NO FEMCEES ARE GOOD......SO U OBVIOUSLY GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME CUZ OF THAT TOO...I KNOW U WOULDNT WANT A CHICK WINNIN THIS SHIT....SO FUCK OFF,DONT VOTE ON MY BATTLES,DONT POST FEEDBACK TO SWAY.......N STOP DICKRIDING SHABBA.......FAGGOT

Last edited by LaTiNKiTTeN : 07-31-04 at 04:06 PM.
Old 07-31-04, 03:56 PM   #27
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
^your gay...you go with a mexican broad who has cellulite on her face....you live thousands of miles from her and told her to put "cali" in her profile

we live thousands of miles away from each other.....OH THATS WHY WE GOT THE SAME IP RIGHT? ROFL.....DUMB ASS MONKEY
Old 07-31-04, 04:02 PM   #28
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

Text Record: 55-26
IP: C1DA C961

shabba: Your Verse Was Pretty Good I Think You SHould Have Used Better Multies Harder Punches And Probably More Personals...Your Structure Was Ok And Your Verse Was Pretty Consistent

Latin: You Won This For One Reason Your Personals Were Good And Plenty And You Didnt Use Played Lines...Your Consistency Was Decent...Flow Was Good Personals Was Hott...Decent Punches

BTW: Shabba I Thought You Was Kaze...?

Neways

Good Battle

V/ Latin

~!1!~

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.  
Old 07-31-04, 04:16 PM   #29
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

Text Record: 15-21
IP: AA0C 18AC

Ok Blah Blah Blah Enough With The Beef

LK Wins

Battle Closed

-F.I

Pop Lotty, NiggaGet SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A

Last edited by FlOw InTeLLiGeNt : 07-31-04 at 04:20 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty