RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > News & Announcements
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-04, 08:30 AM   #16
...Voke...
"Click Clack"

Text Record: 6-2
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 6247 B101

yeah dope but like the post up said if we make a personal bout
someone's signature or something people wont be able to see it?
Old 07-28-04, 08:54 AM   #17
Crossword
yawn

IP: 06D4 9403

I'm thinkin we should have a few Smods *ahem*... and mods for a lot of the threads... buuut thats just me and my opinion

do your research.

Send a message via AIM to Crossword Send a message via Yahoo to Crossword   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-04, 08:56 AM   #18
Crossword
yawn

IP: 06D4 9403

by the way... nice battle system

do your research.

Send a message via AIM to Crossword Send a message via Yahoo to Crossword   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-04, 09:03 AM   #19
Myster.E
Light Weight

Text Record: 2-5
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 773B 22F7

It sounds betta but it was not funny da way it jus didn't come-up (my life flashed rite b4 me) If u guys had told me earlier I coulda cheated in relaunched (oh well)
Old 07-28-04, 09:30 AM   #20
Recluse
Just Another DipSet

Text Record: 0-0
IP: C1DA C961

i was woundering why it said rapverse i thought there was something wrong with my computer......and ill idea....kida of confusing but okay

Old 07-28-04, 11:00 AM   #21
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

Text Record: 15-21
IP: E677 7B70

this eliminates the purpose of personals......how would ppl get them if they dont know whos battling?

Pop Lotty, NiggaGet SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-04, 11:08 AM   #22
K-awdik
Me my pencil n pad

Text Record: 4-1
IP: 39CA DEB1

This is a real good idea this is gonna be like the best rapbattle site. off tha chaindeezeees
Old 07-28-04, 11:31 AM   #23
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

Text Record: 43-6
good

IP: A49A 4FF0

so if we dont know who we voting for, how does that affect personals in battles such as name disses or bio and sig insults.
any1 can determine whos who by the personals

and rap verse is a good name but why da need for name change?
Old 07-28-04, 01:47 PM   #24
Venom
[]D [] []\/[] []D

IP: 9518 818D

sound good to me holla bak 1

(tryoutz needed come tryout<-- Sikk Crew)

Who SpiiTz BettaThan Me ?

.::Niggaz cant b original y ya gotta b bitaz::.
.::Push ma buttonz n fiya come out da hole like lightaz::.
.::Who spitz betta, wit berettaz im nice::.
.::Dont push me cuz if u do itz da end of ya life::.

-Venom

[]D [] []\/[] []D
Send a message via AIM to Venom   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-04, 05:41 PM   #25
7*0*8*
~CharT ToppA~

Text Record: 5-8
IP: C1DA C961

so personals.... really aren't important at ALL then... if we dunno who we battlin den all we have 2 focus on is flow and word-play ..... o well its easier i can tell u that.... i like how dat means no Dick Riders.... so duz dat mean crews can vote on each others battles? since they dunno who dey are neway?
Send a message via AIM to 7*0*8*   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-04, 08:59 PM   #26
Ѐ¢‡mãL ßlãñkž
New to RB

IP: 8205 2354

Voting System Is Dope... Thats A Hell Of An Idea..
Old 07-28-04, 11:19 PM   #27
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: AAF1 A3DB

sorry ,but this idea is fuckin wack.......for one,if u don't agree with rules...then u just don't check in? u cant say anything in the battlethread or it counts as a check in? cuz then,u just look like u backed down from a battle,just cuz u didnt agree with the rules....

secondly...u really think ppl wont be able to tell who is spitting which verse? most ppl know the active ppl's styles on this board already...not to mention u cant control what is said in the verse that will obviously give it away..........

oh...n u think just cuz whoever is voting cant see the previous votes, that there wont be dickride? hahaha....yea fuckin right...it'll just cover it up more....here's an example.....x battles y.....they can both see where the votes stand...n they can still tell their dickriders to vote for em......OR they can just send them links......then the dickrider can say..oh,i didnt even know who's verse it was..i was voting fairly...yea....so it covers it up more.......it wayyyyyyy better to see who is voting,cuz dickride is a lot more obvious.....this voting system,n battle system.....is fuckin garbage....the designated voters idea is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better,eliminates all this bs......................
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-04, 11:21 PM   #28
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

and...it would be good,if all this bs was run by the ppl who actually use it....LIKE THE MEMBERS...first,before yall decide..................cuz in the end,we are the ones using it.....not u ppl
Old 07-28-04, 11:47 PM   #29
strobe

IP: 33DE 730C

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
sorry ,but this idea is fuckin wack.......for one,if u don't agree with rules...then u just don't check in? u cant say anything in the battlethread or it counts as a check in? cuz then,u just look like u backed down from a battle,just cuz u didnt agree with the rules....

secondly...u really think ppl wont be able to tell who is spitting which verse? most ppl know the active ppl's styles on this board already...not to mention u cant control what is said in the verse that will obviously give it away..........

oh...n u think just cuz whoever is voting cant see the previous votes, that there wont be dickride? hahaha....yea fuckin right...it'll just cover it up more....here's an example.....x battles y.....they can both see where the votes stand...n they can still tell their dickriders to vote for em......OR they can just send them links......then the dickrider can say..oh,i didnt even know who's verse it was..i was voting fairly...yea....so it covers it up more.......it wayyyyyyy better to see who is voting,cuz dickride is a lot more obvious.....this voting system,n battle system.....is fuckin garbage....the designated voters idea is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better,eliminates all this bs......................

Unless I am mistaken, after you create the battle, you or your opponent can post/discuss all you want. If you don't agree with the rules, post the reason why and then decline the battle. Once you hit DECLINE, the thread is closed.

Hiding the votes/feedback was not intended to stop dickriding. You and the person you are battling can see everything... just not the people who are voting... all they see are the verses. Why would someone who is voting need to see what the previous votes or comments were? They don't, hence those are not displayed until they vote or leave feedback.
Old 07-29-04, 12:10 AM   #30
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

ok....so u really believe that it will eliminate d/r? that the voters dont see what other voters said before them? what is stopping one opponent from sending a link the their battle to one of their friends? u're back to square one..the other person will be posting in " battle forum problems" complaining to have the vote removed.......so how has it implemented the voting system?