RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-04, 03:29 AM   #31
TURBAN
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 6-9
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 95EB 880F

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEMO
hmm i'm a very angry american and i feel that you should go back to tha country u came from

hmm can u say ignorance ? i can ha how bout you?
Old 08-22-04, 08:46 AM   #32
MADDRAPPER
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-2
IP: 005F B7E2

Cats appear wise with clear eyes but fear the skies of knowledge
Rather thunder wackiness and blunder tactless too much garbage
Need to educate the beast and bring to a state of peace, college
Could be a beginning
Old 08-22-04, 04:15 PM   #33
TURBAN

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=144280

everyone check out this , its the new drop, courtsey of the crew MR.FUNKYPANTS
Old 08-23-04, 12:13 AM   #34
Magic5

IP: 2044 8A4B

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBAN
i was born and raised here and bush is a retard he got my friends brother killed so dont talk about goin back to my country because i am going to enlist as well so go fuck yourself, and your ignorance is your worst enemy you fool reply with something a little bit more deep other than that bogus shit , tell me why i am wrong i wrote this to piss ppl off

Your blaming Bush because ur brother was killed?..

If thats not the most ignorant thing that you could have said, then i dont know what is..

Quote:
bushes war policies are wrong and were going after the wrong people what about ossama? hmm? answer me that smart man, why arent we focusing 100% ON HIM

Because, he isnt the only terrorist..

Its not like, he single handely is in charge of every terrorist activity going on across the world..

That would be the reason for it being called 'War against Terrorism'

Dumbass.

And despite ur views bein arrogant as fuck, ill still give u props for droppin em..

Last edited by Mimesis : 08-23-04 at 12:21 AM.
Old 08-23-04, 01:01 AM   #35
TURBAN

you know what if you think about it bush played a role in the death of my friends brother , we wouldnt have this war if we had stuck "to the game plan" and when i said why are we not focusing on osama that refers to him as well as his terrorist connections, and just to let you know takin him out would deal a blow not finish it , i feel we had no right going to iraq, we should be focusing more of korea and sudan and other african countries(giv'n the aid and what not) , and worried about iraq way later, when they actually posed a threat, he went in on false pretensions, the wmd's which were never found, but i wont ramble on , i have respect for you because you left the most intelligent response, but i will stick to my views no matter what, check out my "i'm a terrorist" because i like the way you think peace out
much respect
Old 08-23-04, 01:05 AM   #36
TURBAN

has any one else here noticed the way that we only help or aid countries that have something we want? its jus peculiar to me how we always run to the aid of a country that has what we want, and we just ignore problems that are much larger hint hint africa, latin america
Old 08-23-04, 01:32 PM   #37
BrOTheRP.A.R.A.
~Mr. Punch-Lines~

Text Record: 9-10
IP: 5043 32F4

quote:
hmm i'm a very angry american and i feel that you should go back to tha country u came from

lol tru^ mr funky pants lol get out of here
Send a message via AIM to BrOTheRP.A.R.A. Send a message via MSN to BrOTheRP.A.R.A.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-04, 06:54 PM   #38
TURBAN

wow your retarded , stay out of my thread, if u aint got anything to say then dont say anything fool
Old 08-23-04, 10:04 PM   #39
Magic5

IP: 2044 8A4B

Quote:
you know what if you think about it bush played a role in the death of my friends brother , we wouldnt have this war if we had stuck "to the game plan" and when i said why are we not focusing on osama that refers to him as well as his terrorist connections, and just to let you know takin him out would deal a blow not finish it , i feel we had no right going to iraq, we should be focusing more of korea and sudan and other african countries(giv'n the aid and what not) , and worried about iraq way later, when they actually posed a threat, he went in on false pretensions, the wmd's which were never found, but i wont ramble on , i have respect for you because you left the most intelligent response, but i will stick to my views no matter what, check out my "i'm a terrorist" because i like the way you think peace out
much respect

But you cant blame Bush for your brother getting killed.. Their has yet to be a draft, which means he willingly signed up for the military.. And if your signing up for the military, during war, or not.. there is always a chance you can be killed.. And while sure, Bush took the United States to war.. but he did nothing to force your brother, or anybody else, to go fight in it.. Every soldier who is out their, willingly put themselves there.. so it is wrong of you to blame Bush, when it was in fact, ur brother who signed up for the military.. And while sure, no WMDs were found in Irag, i still think it was a beneficial move.. Take Saddam out of power was one of the better things that we could have done.. and while ur making it sound like you want us to pull our troops out of their, that would fuck the United States over even more.. we dominated a country, and until a proper government has been set up, it would be anal for us to leave.. And, we CANT wait for a country to put up a threat first.. think about it for a second.. When Clinton was President, if he had reacted to the threat, that has been clearly shown through records towards some of the middle eastern countries, there could have been a possibility 9/11 could have not had happened at all.. but instead, we waited for something to happen, and Bush was smart enough not to wait for anything else.. by him putting out troops into the middle eastern countries.. WHO KNOWS what type of terrorist attack HE COULD HAVE STOPPED.. and so, while you constantly criticual him for going into Irag, this may have been one of the best things we could have done.. of course, we will never know if he did actually stop any further terrorist attack, but either way, Bush was royally fucked into this.. if he waited for another terrorist attack to hit the United States grounds, he would have been bitched at for not doing something sooner.. so instead, he does something.. and he gets bitched at for moving before an actual 'threat' is posed.. thats bullshit.. he did the right move, tryin to protect the United States from any further attack.

That is all for now.
Old 08-24-04, 02:40 AM   #40
TURBAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
But you cant blame Bush for your brother getting killed.. Their has yet to be a draft, which means he willingly signed up for the military.. And if your signing up for the military, during war, or not.. there is always a chance you can be killed.. And while sure, Bush took the United States to war.. but he did nothing to force your brother, or anybody else, to go fight in it.. Every soldier who is out their, willingly put themselves there.. so it is wrong of you to blame Bush, when it was in fact, ur brother who signed up for the military.. And while sure, no WMDs were found in Irag, i still think it was a beneficial move.. Take Saddam out of power was one of the better things that we could have done.. and while ur making it sound like you want us to pull our troops out of their, that would fuck the United States over even more.. we dominated a country, and until a proper government has been set up, it would be anal for us to leave.. And, we CANT wait for a country to put up a threat first.. think about it for a second.. When Clinton was President, if he had reacted to the threat, that has been clearly shown through records towards some of the middle eastern countries, there could have been a possibility 9/11 could have not had happened at all.. but instead, we waited for something to happen, and Bush was smart enough not to wait for anything else.. by him putting out troops into the middle eastern countries.. WHO KNOWS what type of terrorist attack HE COULD HAVE STOPPED.. and so, while you constantly criticual him for going into Irag, this may have been one of the best things we could have done.. of course, we will never know if he did actually stop any further terrorist attack, but either way, Bush was royally fucked into this.. if he waited for another terrorist attack to hit the United States grounds, he would have been bitched at for not doing something sooner.. so instead, he does something.. and he gets bitched at for moving before an actual 'threat' is posed.. thats bullshit.. he did the right move, tryin to protect the United States from any further attack.

That is all for now.

argh haha yes finally an argument,

The president, mr.bush , is a foolish man , allowing this man to be president just goes to show you what livin off of his dads money and getting into a ivy leauge school because of your past, and passing with c's?! and what does this get him? the white house and a war that we shouldnt have started, i feel that afghanistan was a right move on his part, at first i thought he was going to be a good war president, but you know what as i saw his progress which was fast and swift in afghanistan , i thought ok thats out of the way lets rebuild the country , but you know what the problems there , are more than i feel we could have left behind, the man , with out U.N support , and the support of an unknowing public decided to take on the task of "taking out iraq" and his reasons? wmd's bull shit it was a smart move on his part , if he is looking for a fight why not focus on iran or other countries with known terrorist activities. personally i feel he has only caused more troubles aka "put down the shovel" syndrome he keeps digging himself a bigger and bigger hole, the statistics are against him on this one more soldiers have lost there lives (including my friends brother) after the war then during the war, which goes to show nothing has been achieved , bush has just put us in harms way , as a whole he is tearing down this country , jobs are going overseas, and the loss of life has been great, what bush should have done is gone after north korea, who i might add actually has been trying to obtain (and has obtained i believe) nuclear weapons i mean if thats not a red flag then what is? o a country with zero evidence that they are doing anything wrong , i will agree with you that saddam was a crazy ass man but , going for him when there were more prevelent dangers out there is irresponisble as well as illogical,
as president he should have gone to the U.N first and asked for support.
to address ur clinton issue, clinton was the best president we have ever had, aside from his personal life, which i think shouldnt have been as a big a deal as it was because it happens on a regular basis though out the world, but the economy was strong and we as a country were far better off, now the war has taken a dip into our finances which is understandable but we are far past our margin , spendin is through the roof and on top of that we arent getting any answers on whats going on with out country, bush all around is a bad president , he shoudla kept to oil, finally my friends brother was forced into the service ,because you know why? he lost his job because of job cuts or so i have been told by raymond, but if that hadnt happened he would probably never have joined.o yea i dont think we should pull out its just that we should have never had started it or at least not now, were in a mess we cant repair , its effects will be the problem of america for the next couple decades unless something happens where ,we either catch osama and destroy his whole terrorist connection along with the organized crime, and even then we wont stop the terrorists but yea this was a little disorganized but yea anyways hit me back

peace and GodBLESS
Old 08-24-04, 02:46 AM   #41
TURBAN

o yea bush and smart are an oxymoron,have you heard the man speak?