RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-04, 03:07 AM   #16
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: 6387 1717

uppin.....come on...feedback please....i'll return the favOR

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-04, 03:42 AM   #17
Wild Kard
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1C93 0CA2

nice drop man you had a good consistant flow, got deep with it at times it was a little to simple and generic but it still came together nicely it would be real nice in audio so you could really express yourself but for text its still nice good shit man
Old 08-30-04, 04:59 AM   #18
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 06B8 DBF2

Was a pretty damn good drop bruh.. The topic was real and it works really well now that theres transitions in place like i said. You got talent in emotional drops no doubt.

Overall, i give it a solid 9.5/10

There really not much I can see that needs impovement on. Good shit.
Old 08-30-04, 05:55 AM   #19
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 48EA 7C3F

man thats some nice shit... at ya level it aint hard to flow, so diction is the only factor here... And it was ill. Nice content, i think a lotta cats around can relate to that shit.. i know i can.. very nice.

maybe a contender for open mic of the month

stay up

one
Old 08-31-04, 03:03 PM   #20
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP: AF76 A123

uppin....still want more feedback and more peeps to view this

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-04, 06:09 PM   #22
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 28AD 5545

wow, beautifully written piece right here, very emotional, nice use of words and telling your story, good job on this piece, i can relate here and i appreciate your feelings on the subject...........keep it up

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*
Old 08-31-04, 06:58 PM   #23
LIL'DREW
Banned: Cheating

IP: 68E4 45C0

raw as fuck...nice shit homie...
Send a message via AIM to LIL'DREW   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-04, 08:54 PM   #24
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

thank yall for the feedback....I'm glad some of you can relate...nothins better than bein understood

Old 08-31-04, 11:49 PM   #25
SycklyFlowetic
Flyweight

IP: 4934 7AE9

I was really feelin you man...nice shit
Old 09-01-04, 05:58 AM   #26
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

I'm glad you liked it.....more feedback please....I'd really apperciate if someone broke this down..

Old 09-01-04, 05:18 PM   #27
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

uppin

Old 09-01-04, 07:54 PM   #28
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 07E0 A9F2

wow, that was hella tight man, seriously it was deep and damn, I cant even find the words to describe it, it actually makes me want to start bein serious on this site 11/10

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-04, 08:14 PM   #29
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP: 9588 E886

thankyou

Old 09-01-04, 10:38 PM   #30
SyNaPsIsT
New to RB

IP: CF49 1936

Hey what’s the deal Wildfire, iight ima be honest here, the meter of your bars is exceptional which means your flow was completely on point so you can definitely record this if you haven’t already but the problem is that the subject matter within the lines are not consistent (some lines are good and many others are bad) I mean rhyming is one thing but actual content is another and I think you need to convey something a lil more stronger than this…its true that rhyme restrains alot of venues because you have to work within a certain framework but you just need to make a every line count in my opinion…just like real hip hop heads don’t like filler tracks on albums they do not appreciate filler lines in verses…but yeah content just takes a lil critical thought and you seem to be comin along in that regard so just keep at it. Check out my new Joint “FrameWork” and tell me what you think

Ya boy SyN to the Ap to the SiSt checkin in for the night check out my voice in one of the illest