RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > RV Community Complaints > Archived Reports
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-22-04, 05:50 AM   #16
.::N-Sight::.
GrOwN aSs MaN

IP: 4289 77F4

FINE MIND dropped a hate vote...he's mad cuz I told him he needs to elevate his rhyming

so he comes in and drops a vote sayin what I tell him = bull shit..plus, we're beefing

http://community.rapbattles.com/sho...217#post1305217

Looked to be pretty well explained. Add him to your blacklist if you are beefing... thats what its there for.
-strobe

Old 05-22-04, 06:03 AM   #17
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
Im bein threatened

IP: DF7B C8F7

He aint posted but this is the situation sort it out plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by fine mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
Yo can u do me a favour i need an honest vote on this battle can u help me out? Drop me a link if u need an honest vote in return. Much appreciated

http://community.rapbattles.com/sho...309#post1303309

i will vote for the other if you don't give me some help on rapping, because i dont like wat u have wrote on ur merk list that i don't get it when im a good mc. Stop being an asshole and teach me.

I told u yesterday to spit somethin at me via pm yesterday now put in an HONEST vote or i'll goto the admin wit that pm via quote...oh and to make sure you dont prick around wit me i've blacklisted ya...rule no hate votes

That last bit was to make sure he didnt h8 vote against me

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Last edited by Mad Dog : 05-22-04 at 06:13 AM. Reason: The quotes were in the wrong place
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog  
Old 05-22-04, 06:33 AM   #18
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Oh he's also called popa doc he told me that as well

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Old 05-23-04, 10:10 AM   #19
t-storm
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 15-15
Audio Record: 0-0
sick of this

IP: 6AD2 8F43

i shouldnt have asked u to vote, i see it was all bullshit, and i see how u have voted for n-sight on just about all of his battles too. this site is gay as fuckk. all in all da worst site i been on since i been net battlin.

Old 05-23-04, 11:00 PM   #20
2Face

IP: 03CA B821

Da Jokah keep harrassing me
coming to my crew forum talkn his shit
everything i do he got some kind of
got damn comment 4 everything
Send a message via Yahoo to 2Face  
Old 05-25-04, 08:11 AM   #21
Mad Dog
...Belong...

I want to report Soul of Satan because i battled him recently and the link is still open;

Mad Dog vs Soul of Satan

Since i have battled him he has been on what seems as a witch hunt to try and get my votes and ultimately myself dq'ed for what i see as no apparent reason. He has also been making complete things up through shear speculation in a poor attempt to get me and other members off this site...please do something about this as i am becoming frustrated by his wack ass comments.

Example of victimisation and speculation

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 05-31-04, 12:31 AM   #22
.::N-Sight::.
GrOwN aSs MaN

IP: C1DA C961

NVM...

Last edited by .::N-Sight::. : 05-31-04 at 01:07 AM.

Old 05-31-04, 12:32 AM   #23
shadow
bingo!

Text Record: 37-6
Audio Record: 0-1
IP: AAF4 20CB

ok i got this lil bitch N-sight sayin hes gonna report me cuz i told him i wanted to battle him in his open call out forum twice he talks shit but then he wont back it up
Old 06-02-04, 07:02 PM   #24
Buck15

Text Record: 2-6
IP: D855 B849

yo get dis guy deadly wuteva vote off my shit cuz it'z inadequate

Invalid claim... see the sticky on how to post a report. I have no clue what you are talking about. Include a link to battle.
-strobe

Old 06-10-04, 06:12 PM   #25
infinite
This is my first post!

Text Record: 3-19

Well this is proof that he hates me and it was a dick rideing vote because he don't like me. Just did this in pure hatred and i got evidence that we're not friends. ""Backing down??? pussying out??? Chump??" it shouldn't matter when you spit
cause u said you could merk me...

http://community.rapbattles.com/pri...wpm&pmid=169723

Your Gay
Hey Hey Hey

www.rhymezone.com

Stop PMin me about this...Considerin ya called me a wack noob and I merked ya (C-Explicit)..

http://community.rapbattles.com/pri...wpm&pmid=173230

that's proof so it wasn't a normal vote, it was a in hatred that he did the vote, so he should be suspended.

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=129095

Send a message via AIM to infinite Send a message via MSN to infinite Send a message via Yahoo to infinite  
Old 06-10-04, 06:19 PM   #26
infinite
This is my first post!

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=126428

Mad dog sent a horrable message dissing me to his crew to add more feed back which was not nice to see aswell as it's in his sig and everyone can read and doubt me and take advantage, is that fair, is dat acceptable, i think it's a disgrace, it an't nice because you'll be dissed from everyone once that message is read and no my name. Can mad dog be suspended for this, ive never been so angry on rap battles, i don't mind beefing in battles but not sigs.

Send a message via AIM to infinite Send a message via MSN to infinite Send a message via Yahoo to infinite  
Old 06-10-04, 06:22 PM   #27
C.March
-Certified Dope-

Text Record: 26-3
IP: DB49 F2F2

Yes way to change up the PM's i sent ya.. lol its truely sad that you would go through all of this garbage to try anf frame me... face it man he was better and if my vote wasn't sufficient enough then it wwould be DQ'ed.. anyways...

The line

Your Gay
Hey Hey hey

was an example of rhyming as in Gay rhymes with Hey.. check the PM's... And I also PMed him about his whole verse giving him some help about it but it was too hard for him to include that as well.. I could PM it to one of the mods if you guys (Strobe, Cprogress) would like it.. Anyways hes PMed me a lot asking for help.. and ive given it to him... He believes i "Hate" him just because we are not "Friends".. that doesnt mean there is hatred involved.. As i do not know you..

Sorry mods for wasting you time over this weak claim.. you can remove the vote if you wish, as it does not matter to me, but I can't stand complainers like Outsider who complain about almost every vote, and always ask for battles to be closed after they get votes against them..

Anyways Sorry Again Mods.. If you require further information Please send me a private message.. thanks..

Old 06-10-04, 06:27 PM   #28
infinite
This is my first post!

your faking the story, the point is you dick rided after you called me them offencive names, and you would expect a bad vote off you for that fighting in the pm and you voted streight after which makes alot of sense and I detected it was a hate vote streight away with your feedback, you just got to read it mods and you'll believe aswell as the other pming. Sorry for your time but listning to him is a waste of time and space cause he's gonna bring up all kinds of stories.

Old 06-10-04, 06:31 PM   #29
C.March
-Certified Dope-

Text Record: 26-3
IP: DB49 F2F2

If we are "beefing" and im dropping "Hate" votes.. wouldn't you blacklist me??? just wondering.. anyways Mods if you require any futher information from me, please PM me, because i have no time for this immature stuff from outsider.. sorry but I dropped an honest vote.. and its only there to help you out.. because I know you have been PMing me about certain aspects of "rapping" and I have helped you with them..

Mods once again please PM me if you require any further information on this "issue"

Old 06-11-04, 02:50 AM   #30
40CaliberHitz
Flyweight

Text Record: 13-5
IP: 4779 5259

Strobe: Ravage keep emailing me harassing me dawg n shit. I keep warning him that if he keeps emailing me threats I was going to report it. I don't have time for this shit. you need to banned this damn guy man foreal. Good thru the Front Line Bitch Slap forms & view some of his threads. This guy is following me & harrassing me......

Put him on ignore and blacklist him from voting on your battles