RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > RV Community Complaints > Archived Reports
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-04, 12:12 AM   #16
.::N-Sight::.
GrOwN aSs MaN

IP: C1DA C961

Aiyo...on the real

I think PM'in for votes should be BANNED. I mean, there's by far enough activity in the FRONTLINES so that PM'in for votes shouldn't be necessary.

I've gotten mad PMs of peeps saying "Vote on this battle and I'll return the favor"

It's def. pulling votes and sounds tempting, but shady.

Aiyo...anybody feel me?

Old 05-01-04, 08:54 AM   #17
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 54C2 5A71

yeh its wrong if ppl pm'in to ask 4 u to vote 4 them and they'll vote 4 u
but ppl askin for honest votes is aight cuz sum battles just dont get no attention in the frontlines so ppl have to pm ppl
as long as they askin 4 honest votes its aight
and if ppl ask u 2 vote 4 them then just drop an honest vote anyway
Old 05-01-04, 09:31 AM   #18
DeLeon
Banned: Biting

Text Record: 22-9
IP: 106D 7BEF

yo i had a battle with Lostchild but kid got banned
so what happens to the battle?

DQ'ed
-strobe

Old 05-03-04, 10:15 PM   #19
..ILL..
This is my first post!

IP: 3240 794D

yo discharges said crew votes and there isnt crew votes aloud......He has friends to vote for him becuz he keep tellin me about him.....and stuff.....Check his Pms becuz he straight d/red me......or he knows so screen names....Now I think he cheated me so can you look and see who you think won becuz you know I beat him and hes cheatin by Pmin people or IM them i know he is becuz he keep tellin about triple n and stuff how he knows people and stuff......CHeck my Pm he sent me.....He said he has friends that can vote in my battle close it.....Well his friends he was talkin about voted in his battle for him......Thanks heres the link can ya DQ some votes or DQ him purely becuz hes a straight cheater.....And Born2spitt is mad becuz I beat him...in a battle and now he freepostin all over our battle.....can you chech him in place thanks.......yo discharges said crew votes and there isnt crew votes aloud......He has friends to vote for him becuz he keep tellin me about him.....and stuff.....Check his Pms becuz he straight d/red me......or he knows so screen names....Now I think he cheated me so can you look and see who you think won becuz you know I beat him and hes cheatin by Pmin people or IM them i know he is becuz he keep tellin about triple n and stuff how he knows people and stuff......CHeck my Pm he sent me.....He said he has friends that can vote in my battle close it.....Well his friends he was talkin about voted in his battle for him......Thanks heres the link can ya DQ some votes or DQ him purely becuz hes a straight cheater.....And Born2spitt is mad becuz I beat him...in a battle and now he freepostin all over our battle.....can you chech him in place thanks....... http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=122213

WTF. I read the whole thing and it was the same crap repeated. Anyways, your claim of no crew votes is invalid as it shows that you both are IN THE SAME CREW. When we say no crew votes, it is so crew members don't vote for their own crew member against an outsider. If you are both in the same crew, the crew rules are what appears in the first post of the thread.
-strobe
<option value="(1)">Loses</option></select></form>

Old 05-03-04, 10:26 PM   #20
BoRn2SpiTT
Banned: Biting

Text Record: 7-3
IP: B2D8 6E11

OMG ILL if u cant handle the heat.. go somewhere else an elementary forum or sum shit man.. that is wack.. u snitch on every battle cuz u lose.. maybe i should act like u.. nikka elevate and shaddafuckup

Old 05-03-04, 10:53 PM   #21
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: 322E 3373

aight...well the faggot NATIVE quickly blacklisted 2 voters before they had a chance to click the poll...............after they posted their vote...cuz it was against him.......thats a BITCH move if i've ever seen one.........................

http://community.rapbattles.com/sho...00&page=1&pp=15
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN  
Old 05-03-04, 10:55 PM   #22
shadow
bingo!

Text Record: 37-6
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: AAF4 20CB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..ILL..
yo discharges said crew votes and there isnt crew votes aloud......He has friends to vote for him becuz he keep tellin me about him.....and stuff.....Check his Pms becuz he straight d/red me......or he knows so screen names....Now I think he cheated me so can you look and see who you think won becuz you know I beat him and hes cheatin by Pmin people or IM them i know he is becuz he keep tellin about triple n and stuff how he knows people and stuff......CHeck my Pm he sent me.....He said he has friends that can vote in my battle close it.....Well his friends he was talkin about voted in his battle for him......Thanks heres the link can ya DQ some votes or DQ him purely becuz hes a straight cheater.....And Born2spitt is mad becuz I beat him...in a battle and now he freepostin all over our battle.....can you chech him in place thanks.......yo discharges said crew votes and there isnt crew votes aloud......He has friends to vote for him becuz he keep tellin me about him.....and stuff.....Check his Pms becuz he straight d/red me......or he knows so screen names....Now I think he cheated me so can you look and see who you think won becuz you know I beat him and hes cheatin by Pmin people or IM them i know he is becuz he keep tellin about triple n and stuff how he knows people and stuff......CHeck my Pm he sent me.....He said he has friends that can vote in my battle close it.....Well his friends he was talkin about voted in his battle for him......Thanks heres the link can ya DQ some votes or DQ him purely becuz hes a straight cheater.....And Born2spitt is mad becuz I beat him...in a battle and now he freepostin all over our battle.....can you chech him in place thanks....... http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=122213

hey quit bitchin cuz i won u said no crew votes so right under that i said ok
go take a look strobe yu can tell i clearly won nobody dickrides ok im just better
and i said they could fairly vote in it bitch yea so strobe read that
now im mad you cant dq me i only accept fair votes cuz with out them its now a real win
unless you earn it'
ill take da army stuff out ya sig remember winner leaves
hey and in our battle u even said u think i beat you just admit when you lost you fuckin bitch

an here is that link to the private message he was talkin bout nothing wrong i said a fair honest vote ok the freinds were in my crew and couldnt vote for me anyway
http://community.rapbattles.com/pri...wpm&pmid=130711
take a look for your self
ill man just realize you lost and your tattle-telling dont work anymore grow some balls and realize i had a better verse

ill have one of ym freinds drop a fair honest vote
thats exactly what i said

Last edited by discharge : 05-03-04 at 11:12 PM.
Send a message via AIM to shadow  
Old 05-03-04, 11:26 PM   #23
shadow
bingo!

sorry to bother you i would also like to point out thathe waited to he saw that born2spit was about to vote and he black listed him
so this is what im saying
he cheats and still cant win

Last edited by discharge : 05-04-04 at 08:07 AM.
Send a message via AIM to shadow  
Old 05-04-04, 05:15 PM   #24
..ILL..
This is my first post!

shut the hell up becuz some of them wasnt good votes anyway......Strobe can ya look b/c he had some votes that wasnt a good vote.....so likw 4 of them should be tooken away

Invalid votes removed
-strobe
<option value="(1)">Loses</option></select></form>

Old 05-04-04, 07:41 PM   #25
shadow
bingo!

why cant you get over the fact that i beat you a loss is a loss suck it up and keep battelin bitch
Old 05-04-04, 08:12 PM   #26
shadow
bingo!

http://community.rapbattles.com/sho...708#post1266708
umm i can tell this guy is gettin reasdy to dickride he said he liked his choice of words and he didnt even spit yet??? whats with that ?? its gonna be dickride hell man

Post deleted
-strobe
Old 05-05-04, 12:11 PM   #27
hydroponic_buzz
Flyweight

Text Record: 4-6
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: BB81 36A6

you might wanna check this out i was battlin' KZA but it was another person who posted..

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=122326

Removed
-strobe

Old 05-05-04, 04:52 PM   #28
.::N-Sight::.
GrOwN aSs MaN

Aiyo...dat kid Fine Mind needs to be banned.

He's a dick rider and a hater.

I Pm'ed him askin if he wanted a 10-line battle.

He said "Vote on this battle then I'll battle you"

So, I voted honestly on his other battle for the OTHER EMCEE.

Then, he responds in another PM with:

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::N-Sight::.
already voted...still wanna battle?
you mutha fucker, you were suppose to vote me. YOU FUCKING HOMO!!!!

Then, in my battle with Killa Bwoy--which I suspect of D/R votes--he posts some hatin' bull shit about how I got ripped..blah blah

yo...i ain't happy bout dis situation at all yo

holla atcha boyee

Verified... user suspended from battling on the site
-strobe

Old 05-06-04, 01:36 PM   #29
MARVOLoUsJ1009
STiLL Da FUKKiN SiCKEST!!

Text Record: 36-22

http://community.rapbattles.com/sho...330#post1270330
^^^^^^^^^^^^

yo dis dickhead infamous j gave me a fukkin hate vote cuzz i aint vote 4 him cuzz he got merked can u fix dat shit...GON

Da "SiCKEST ON DiS SiTE" LiNE HaS BEEN USED aGaiNST ME 50 x'S...U DUDES aBUSED iT

Old 05-06-04, 05:11 PM   #30
Vango
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!

IP: 80EF 45DD

can you close my battles with nascent and disasterpiece420, theyre old threads. thanks.

Done
-strobe