RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-04, 01:15 AM   #16
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 52FB 3AA1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
ill grammatix........ good looking on schoolin this foo....

*daps*

im re-doing my acca... and sending it to SevenThird for mixing down.......

i mix too...

but any wayt...this was a pretty good job...i like the lyrics...and its funny how kontro said he wasnt on the site...but popped up lol...and "his" audio site...kontro is wack hands down...and if kontro see's this and got a problem then he can hola at me over that mic and get raped...or no show like he did for my nigga Seven...

and dats gangsta...

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-04, 11:03 AM   #17
the omen
tha illest

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

damn nice voice for your style. you're on point on a level i can respect, you dont come off like your fakin at all (something that has become rare) lyrics are descent, quality is nice, but work on your flow just a bit and you'll be good. besides that. i guess ill see you in the audio league. pz

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-04, 01:58 AM   #18
-RKS-
5/27/83 A CHAMP WAS BORN

IP: F751 2D88

flow was nice tito lyrics were str8 delivery was good to cant wait to hear the finished track you mos-def got a unique style -peace

Last edited by -RKS- : 11-27-04 at 02:11 AM.
Send a message via MSN to -RKS-   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-04, 08:38 AM   #19
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 1BD5 13B2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidmoon
Is that why you no showed for seventhird^^because hes whack? rofl..yea.ok..w/e man..tito, this was dope, your vocals need to be a little lower,but you do have a different style...this drop was dope fam,good lyrics...keep em comin1

I,never,No-showed,

I left the site fukin retard, theres differences. I dont have time for bullshit like that no more.. lol at this bitch tryina fit in..by lookin at your picz

its clear you cant....stik to poetry...lol

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-04, 08:40 AM   #20
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 1BD5 13B2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ill-Grammatix
yo kon... you can't front on dude skills...

if this shyt woulda been about anybody else ya prolly woulda said the shyt was hot... but since it's about you, ya catching feelings and shyt... give credit where it's due man and stop frontin'... werd... and how would the kats on ya audio site feel about you ducking seven third? would they "herass" you about that, also?

no beef but let's keep it real, fam...werd

didnt,no-show,i,left,the,fuckin,site,dumbass

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-04, 01:50 PM   #21
Deadly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kontroverzey..
I,never,No-showed,

I left the site fukin retard, theres differences. I dont have time for bullshit like that no more.. lol at this bitch tryina fit in..by lookin at your picz

calm dat shit down lil nigga...she would prolly rape ya ass...y u leave the site huh?? cuz everybody was provin u was wack??

im glad u left...tired of wack niggas on the mic...

Old 11-27-04, 02:34 PM   #22
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP: 9227 0965

Quote:
didnt,no-show,i,left,the,fuckin,site,dumbass

that's funny... you say you left the site but i distinctly remember seeing ya name in a battle thread... after the one issued by 7/3...hmmm... i guess omma go find that link and research some dates... if i remeber it correctly, you'll be the one known as the dumb ass

and i was being nice about the shyt until now... ya audio is shyt.... not the shyt... just straight up shyt... don't get it twisted lil homie... you got potential... but dat about it... grow da hell up and learn how to take constructive criticism... you won't make it in the game with that attitude of yours.... and if ya do, you'll be the reason ya money get all fucked up... calm ya ass down think before ya open ya mouth...werd... and don't worry... omma be doing audio soon enough... yeah, my recording started in real studios... this cool edit shyt is just playtime frolickin'... and that's wussup!

see ya in da booth chump
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-04, 11:51 PM   #23
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 0825 899A

get em grammatix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-04, 12:15 AM   #24
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: F127 D910

alright let me tell you something

my audio iis shit. but you katz be judging COMPUTER TRACKS YO. once i get my studio set up i will post my shit up and tell me if im still wack. i dont try for a normal track that i did for nothing once i do shit for my album you'll see. anywayz Jea jea Tito Your end is coming and seven thirds too ive just been to busy with REAL SHIT. not no fuckin net beef haha. i dont care talk all you want i dont really care its the net fam. you need to smarten up, and act your age, and ask this question "do i really want to be fuckin with him with my wack self" and "what is the point of this" then come back. until then you net to get your shit straight with yo wack ass self

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Old 11-28-04, 12:17 AM   #25
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

and Ill i would take critisism if it wasnt bad critisism because "you dont like me" or because I said something about something you did. suck it up Chump. Do you and ill do me.

ill grammatix i think your a koo nigga with street smarts but comin off at the mouth at me aint a smart thing fam. check this. Until i see an audio from you. you can not say my shit is "wack" who the fuck knows what you be spittin. once my studio gets set up i'll see waz good.

but you a chyllz nigga

tito i dont mind him but if he wants sum beef becuz his girlfriend seven third dont like me. then. MOUNT UP BOIZ

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Old 11-28-04, 12:26 AM   #26
Deadly

^^nigga we kno u try...cuz some of ya shit be on some real shit...but still it be wack....talkin bout when u get ya studio...nigga u to wack for a studio...just becuz u gonna have betta quality wont make ya lyrics no betta...u talkin bout act yo age...aint u like 14 or somethin...lil nigga..

Old 11-28-04, 12:30 AM   #27
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

LOL if its on some real shit then its a freestyle cuz i just want to let that shit out. but why do i care wat DIABOLIC, thinks. ahahah Im makin my paper. im performing live. Hate or Appreciate, i do not give a fuck what you say or think, you still livin on RV hahaha

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Old 11-28-04, 12:32 AM   #28
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO @ diabolic he sed im too wack for a studio, even if i was, it dont fuckin matter kid. Money doesnt Involve Skills this kids a wack ass herb, dont even know shit. check this fam. your obviously new to the whole rapping thing so let me fill you in

studio and better quality does improve your skills

seriously, try rapping with wack ass quality and then go try and record in a studio. you'll be able to put better flow and more emotion into it. why you think the singers is so good but not soo good live. all the adlibs, special effects. etc. im 14 jea nigga but Im way to smart for my age, imma stay on my grind. hate if you want. im still gon be laughin at your weak ass.

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Old 11-28-04, 12:33 AM   #29
Deadly

^^no...im not....im actually bout to make hella money on this mixtape...goin out in stores...so u shut ya mouth...and u should care what i say...and what everybody say so u wont look dumb as shit...and get booed...which would prolly happen to u...and im sure u not makin paper...cuz u on RV everyday...heh...u talkin bout me look at yo post count..and when u joined...look at my post coutn...and when i joined...

Old 11-28-04, 12:34 AM   #30
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
IP: D666 F54C

Quote:
I,never,No-showed,

ROFL... Checkin to a battle, and not dropping a verse is definately no showing, especially when in your "Im leaving" thread you specifically said you droppin for our battle... You suck seriously.