RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Word on the street > Audio Assistance
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-04, 01:23 PM   #31
Envee
Light Weight

Text Record: 6-4
Audio Record: 2-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 797E BEFD

Rated R - Man you got nice flow and good lyrics its NICE but man u need 2 filter ur vocals out and the intro 2 the beat w/e that was that needs 2 be out of the song so i ckant accept it but if u wanna re do it then ill take it...

Enygma - i ckant work ur soundclick man send it over AIm

Deadly vision - dawg im not gonna chose lol u tell me what song u wanna put up for the mixtape it has 2 be sad and emotional

1 im still accepting till Jan 10th

As Life Goes On Mixtape Try Outs All Good Audio Heads Peep
Send a message via AIM to Envee Send a message via MSN to Envee Send a message via Yahoo to Envee   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-04, 03:10 PM   #32
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

Text Record: 59-10
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 2E7E 4D00

Wait...What You Mean Filter My Vocals?

And You Want The Whole Beginning Cut OUt or What? Or Just The Part Where The Voice Starts Speaking In The Beginning Where ITs Hard To Understand What Hes Saying?

~R~
Old 12-28-04, 04:05 PM   #33
Envee
Light Weight

Lol i mean ur quality isnt good lol...

And yea ckut that dude out whos in the begingin soundin like a robot

Send a message via AIM to Envee Send a message via MSN to Envee Send a message via Yahoo to Envee   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-04, 04:43 PM   #34
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
IP: 5572 2B68

But i got too many sad songs...lol Am workin on more

Aite...

Rough Times......wit Fluid and seven Or Inevitable Desire feat Jpoll n Triple....Womens Worth feat Mu Ling

Am an emotion kinda guy..dammit I got 1 coming wit Triple...is gonna be deep tribute to the fallen and Calamity and me...we done just need the finishin touches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 12-28-04, 05:13 PM   #35
Envee
Light Weight

Aii straight get at me on AIM about it

DiamondDoggBld

Old 12-28-04, 05:33 PM   #36
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

IP: 2E7E 4D00

Aight I'ma Rerecord That Shit and Get At YOu With It..

Can YOu Proved Proof That This Shit Legit With The Sellin In Stores and Raps Peepin It?

Seven and Calm Told A Few of Us That Your Not Legit..

Just Checkin To See Whats Straight..

~R~
Old 12-30-04, 08:29 PM   #37
Envee
Light Weight

Hmm seven told u im not ledgit lol okay
*takes sevens song of the mixtape*

Well u will all get a contract that looks like this

Xplosion Incorporated Productions Contract/Mixtape Deal

Xplosion Incorporated Productions is not associated with or derived from any similarly or same named company, website, radio station, record label, or other protected trademark and/or corporation. The contract below is a legally binding and attests only for Xplosion Incorporated Productions.

Terms such as "we", "X-i-P", "us", "our", and "Xplosion Incorporated" in this contract all refer to Xplosion Incorporated Productions.

Terms such as "artists", "you", "your", and "their" refer to the signers of this contract.

I. Terms Of Contract

X-i-P will only honor contracts signed by thoes who follow our rules, regulations, and guidelines. In addition, all artists are required to follow all federal laws. Failure to comply with any aspect of this contract may result in termination of the contract without payment of royalties. The following terms must be abided:

A. Artist must always submit original and unlicensed music not exclusively held by any other record company, radio network, or other buisness watsoever.

B. Artist may not submit a remake of another artist's music without explicit written consent for profit. This written consent must be submitted prior to submission in any situation where Artist wishes to remake another artist's work for profit, whether in entirety or part.

C. Either party may terminate this contract with thirty (30) days notice with or without explanation and/or reason. Upon termination complying with this contract, Artists will be entitled to all due royalties and Xplosion Incorporated will remove all of the artist's materials from the site and all partner sites as well.

D. Artist may not enter into an exclusive contract with another company using the same material which was given to us for use or without or consent of notice. Any legal fees and/or charges incurred for failing to comply will become immediately due plus interest at the rate of 25% per year.

E. Artist agrees to be legally liable for any claims that arise as a result of material they submit and/or sign. We reserve the right to direct any lawsuits as a result of your negligence directly to you as we hold no legal responsibility for material submitted.

F. We will pay royalties at our discretion using our table. At any time, we have the right to refuse payment for any reason with explanation.

G. Artist has the right to dispute any royalty amount with their agent and/or the agent management team.

H. Artist royalties will not be publically disclosed without the consent of the Artist.

I. Any dispute must be settled with the X-i-P Owner. Any disputes not resolved in this fashion will be resolved by the Xplosion Incorporated.

J. Xplosion Incorporated has the right to distribute, copy, play, expose, advertise, market, sell, and label all material submitted by artists without consequence. The Artist has the right to edit, change, or parody without consequence.

K. X-i-P reserves the right to reject any material we do not wish to use including, but not limited to (unless specifically agreed on):

-Changing the order of tracks on a CD
-Using tracks on a compilation CD
-Editing visual effects, soundtrack, or any other background aspect we think will enchance the musical production
-Refusing to use any percentage of an artist's work regardless of level of contract.

II. Royalty Structure

A. Premium Service

A minimum of 20% of revenues are used to cover administrative costs. This could be as much as 80% as demand warrants. Administrative costs include wages, salaries, servers, web hosting, programs, development, design, marketing, and other business expenses. The amount is almost always 25%.

20%-75% of the revenues generated from the premium service are used to decide the royalty structure. The amount is almost always 75%.

Agents receive a split of a total of 8% of this 75%. Marketing representatives receive a split of a total of 7%. The other 60% is a split amongst the artists using the following structure:

B. CD/Movie Sales

Artists will be more exposed on X-i-P's premium service via our website where people may purchase CD's and/or any other videos made that will be released.

Sale Amount Royalty per sale

$1.00 50c
$2.00 $1.00
$3.00 $1.50
$4.00 $2.00
$5.00 $2.50
$6.00 $3.00
$7.00 $3.50
$8.00 $4.00
$9.00 $4.50
$10.00 $5.00
$12.00 $6.00
$13.00 $6.50
$15.00 $7.50
$17.00 $8.50
$19.00 $9.50
$20.00 $10.00
$23.00 $11.50
$25.00 $12.50
$30.00 $14.50
$40.00 $20.00
$50.00 $25.00

III. Terms Not Listed

Any term not listed within this contract may be decided by Xplosion Incorporated Productions at any time and may be amended to this contract but the artist will be notified as soon as a change has been made.

IV. Under Age Artist Consent

Consent for artists under age of 18 must be obtained from at least one parent of legal guardian prior to receiving the first commission check.

V. Privacy Of Information

All information gathered by Xplosion Incorporated Productions is confidential and will not be disclosed except in case of emergency or legal obligation.

To finalize this contract, each artist must print their name and sign. If under 18, parent must also sign, and print their name.

________
CD's Agreed For/Years In Contract

_________________________ _________________________
Print Sign

Print Sign

Print Sign

A&R Director - Royal Houston

Print Sign

President - Phil Astanti

Print Sign

CEO/Owner - Royal Houston

Print Sign

Uh the stores is gettin talked over now, but rappers like Game and dre goin peep this but i wouldnt sign with dre if he offered it he would never realease u and ud be stuck on a dead end contract

anyway yea

Old 02-19-05, 11:18 AM   #38
Ca'lam
The Light

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 7-0
IP: BBE3 5651

lol...... ROFL.... right...

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup
Old 05-25-05, 05:08 PM   #39
L.E
L.E

IP: BEF6 4DB8

My soundclick link is in my sig...I'll throw a track on this....
Old 05-25-05, 05:17 PM   #40
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

IP: 6DC1 4D5A

^My Man..That Was Supposed To Happen Like 4 Months Ago..

Never Heard From Envee After That....

Woulda Been Nice To Make Some Chedda

~R~
Old 07-08-05, 04:42 AM   #41
PrahJect
Champion

IP: 04C7 4D59

yo put me down for the song.....Intermental - In the booth..................Ill drop that in a couple days...jus put me down and then when u listen to it..if u like it...then holla
Old 07-11-05, 10:25 AM   #42
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP: 1CA5 73AB

LMAO its over man stop posting in here

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote