RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > King Of Rapverse Text Tourney
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-04, 04:34 PM   #61
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5671 DBDD

never mind proof right here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Led Posaken
And yeah I. Mind my bank account is in Led Poetics profile... that is banned for three days so i cant acces it at the moment...

stated in the nostradous battle in verbal emotions now ban this fucking idiot for freeposting in battles the rule is up ban him

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.  
Old 12-28-04, 04:37 PM   #62
Its a me.. Mario
Bone is gay.

Text Record: 3-2
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 9588 E886

actually Led Poetic is already banned for 3 days for freeposting... So yeah... And stop being on Leds nuts so much just becuase you dont want to face Led Poetic next round cause you scared you might get beat by him... damn kid its just a tourny you act like this is your life or something... go smoke a blunt or take a shot and blow you head off and stop beefing./.. all you do on this site is bitch and beef and it just shows how fucking immature you really are... and if you really are 24 that is fucking sad that you still fucking around wit this site and brag about beating 12 and 15 year olds at shit when you go 10 years on most of the kids here so you really aint got shit to brag about except for the fact you have no life and your a 24 year old idiot who has nothing better to do then pick on and beef with 15 year olds... damn kid when are you going to grow the fuck up

Old 12-28-04, 04:38 PM   #63
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Quote:
actually Led Poetic is already banned for 3 days for freeposting... So yeah... And stop being on Leds nuts so much just becuase you dont want to face Led Poetic next round cause you scared you might get beat by him... damn kid its just a tourny you act like this is your life or something... go smoke a blunt or take a shot and blow you head off and stop beefing./.. all you do on this site is bitch and beef and it just shows how fucking immature you really are... and if you really are 24 that is fucking sad that you still fucking around wit this site and brag about beating 12 and 15 year olds at shit when you go 10 years on most of the kids here so you really aint got shit to brag about except for the fact you have no life and your a 24 year old idiot who has nothing better to do then pick on and beef with 15 year olds... damn kid when are you going to grow the fuck up

lmfao nice try speaking of yourself in the third person proof is up aint no ersing it now and i already pmed strobe no bitch the net aint my life but you will not be allowed to try and sway battles and freepost when i deserve to win you will be banned

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 12-28-04, 04:39 PM   #64
Its a me.. Mario
Bone is gay.

IP: B20F 67F7

How many times i gotta tell you that it wasnt a freepost due to me wishing you luck in your battle and im not going to be banned for it beucase chase and flow already told me that it wasnt a freepost and i wont be banned and flow out ranks all the other mods since this is his tourny and his prizes so i would watch what you do now buddy

Old 12-28-04, 04:40 PM   #65
Its a me.. Mario
Bone is gay.

IP: B20F 67F7

sway and freepost... how did i sway i said good luck empire or some shit like that... so shut the fuck up and grow up damn... stop fucking beefing with me and get off my nuts and if you say you aint on my nuts you a joke ucase if you wasnt you wouldnt have known i posted that shit...

Old 12-28-04, 04:44 PM   #66
Its a me.. Mario
Bone is gay.

I mean honestly empire if you are that shook of me that you are trying this hard to get me banned from the tourny and the site then your are honestly pathetic... and yeah only reason strobe ever listens to you is beucase all you do is complain and he tired of listening to it

Old 12-28-04, 04:54 PM   #67
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Quote:
sway and freepost... how did i sway i said good luck empire or some shit like that... so shut the fuck up and grow up damn... stop fucking beefing with me and get off my nuts and if you say you aint on my nuts you a joke ucase if you wasnt you wouldnt have known i posted that shit...

basically this post admits to you being calis mother as a alais

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 12-28-04, 04:55 PM   #68
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Quote:
I mean honestly empire if you are that shook of me that you are trying this hard to get me banned from the tourny and the site then your are honestly pathetic... and yeah only reason strobe ever listens to you is beucase all you do is complain and he tired of listening to it

this is you admitting to being led poetic now you freeposted twice in my battle and this alais you tried to sway you will be banned

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 12-28-04, 04:57 PM   #69
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

willa peer just erased you posts how convineintdont post in my fucking battles nomore fag

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 12-28-04, 05:04 PM   #70
Its a me.. Mario
Bone is gay.

umm actually she delted it almost an hour ago idiot... and yeah how the fuck was i swaying wherever you say i was swaying... tell me what i said to make the swaying...

and yes strobe knows that i was cali's mother why do you think that i am on a 3 day timeout...?

and i already admitied it yesteday that i was

Old 12-28-04, 05:06 PM   #71
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

^you just denied being led poetic now you admited it your gay just stay out my fucking battles and you tried to act like me posting explanations was me saying the voters are dumb you were trying to sway i post explanations in case the voters aint know something that i said like personals ans shit they may not know if they dont know jpoll

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 12-28-04, 05:10 PM   #72
Kingz
Street Royal-T

Text Record: 23-5
Audio Record: 4-1
IP: 4ECB C1E1

yo i need to get on this mass freepost

my post count is the lowest for how long i've been here

Old 12-28-04, 05:13 PM   #73
Its a me.. Mario
Bone is gay.

IP: A10D 4933

lol i will give you 500 posts if you want kingz...

and empire i never said i wasnt led poetic... me and forsaken use this name hence the name led posaken.... and yeah every battle i see where people post explanations at the bottom i post the same shit about not posting explanations beuacause it insults the voteers... i mean i know it insults most of us RB heads when kids post explantions cuase its basically calling the voters stupid

Old 12-28-04, 05:14 PM   #74
Its a me.. Mario
Bone is gay.

IP: A10D 4933

and stop with the shit you wore that shit out like 30 posts ago when you had over 10 in one single post

Old 12-28-04, 05:41 PM   #75
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

Text Record: 15-21
IP: AA0C 18AC

ahahaha...Timeout for 3 days.

Pop Lotty, NiggaGet SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty