RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-26-05, 07:24 PM   #31
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

* Comes back to tell mark to come to The Establishment *
Old 02-26-05, 07:25 PM   #32
Scribe

Text Record: 3-0
IP: 93C0 D1DD

ALright Cozzin I'm There, Weerd, But Yo We Having This Tag Team Or What?? Me And Red Vs Buck And Whoever
Old 02-26-05, 07:26 PM   #33
Sik Wit It

IP: 258C A279

Mayn Red Bull........face him!...Banishment mayn!!
Old 02-26-05, 07:29 PM   #34
Scribe

Naw Tag Team Pink Slip Style, Or Retirment
Old 02-26-05, 07:30 PM   #35
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: ECB3 36A0

Hahahahahaha
Now Mark on ya dick too? you was hating on eachother last night, you bucnh of herbs, YES REDBULL Does as ya boyfriend says, Banishment battle, 10 lines, hour too rop, 5 chosen unbiased voters, Mark i beat you already, an you had me dq'ed like the bitch you are, stay out of my buisness

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-05, 07:31 PM   #36
Adam

nah, this is a bullshit thread, i wouldn't put my shit on the line in a tag team, id go one on one, first off im retired.... and never battle anymore, secondly this fag is allready trying to cheat....

(ill get him on an alias for one last battle when he least expects it )
Old 02-26-05, 07:31 PM   #37
NewKid
Home Of Philly

IP: 2DD7 98F9

Lmao damn bukshot u wak as shit 56-44 thats terrible you should clean ya record shit looks devistating
Send a message via AIM to NewKid   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-05, 07:31 PM   #38
Scribe

You Aint Beat Me You Pussy I KO'ed You First Off, And Ish I Wasn't Hating On Red Bull Faggot I Knew Nigka Long Time, And This Is A Tag Battle You Cunt
Old 02-26-05, 07:32 PM   #39
Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck.Shot
Hahahahahaha
Now Mark on ya dick too? you was hating on eachother last night, you bucnh of herbs, YES REDBULL Does as ya boyfriend says, Banishment battle, 10 lines, hour too rop, 5 chosen unbiased voters, Mark i beat you already, an you had me dq'ed like the bitch you are, stay out of my buisness

^ we was never hating, i told him NOK was wack, looks like he figured that out himself.
Old 02-26-05, 07:36 PM   #40
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Redbull, tell me how me wanting unbiased voters is cheating?
Secondly, you dont wanna banishment battle because i beat you

Ex[ponent? who are you? can i help you in a way at all? are you just gonna talk about my record? well have a sticker........
this is evidence of a record of an emcee that battles at least once every day an drops an open mic everyday an has never cheated like SOME PEOPLE on the site an has been dq'ed from 18 battles because of people like Mark an Redbull who whine when they know they lost battles, enuff said too you whitegirl

Mark, you suck kid, you really do, you cheat for votes, an you still cant win, you have like 30 aliases because each time you lose a battle you make another one, dont come round talking shit too me when 1 you clearly love my style always wanting too collab with me, i murderd you on your own open mic track, Many Men, remember that? lol, an i clearly murderd you in a battle in which you had me dq'ed because you knew you was gonna have another loss so HEY WHAT WOULD U KNOW, You changed your fuckin alias ta this mark one again, you suck, an you belong in the establishment with the other cheaters of RV

Old 02-26-05, 07:37 PM   #41
Adam

Red Bull = Exists the thread...Shakes head at Buck.Shot, wack rules = gay battle...

Bye.
Old 02-26-05, 07:37 PM   #42
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
^ we was never hating, i told him NOK was wack, looks like he figured that out himself.

well done, i left NOK an joining up with the council cause Fi-Dek says i have skill that the council want, Now me battle me in that banishment battle you pussy

Old 02-26-05, 07:38 PM   #43
Scribe

Not Really, Lmao! I Only Have To Losses And It's On Zeke And I.D., Check My Other Names All Undefeated Stupid Cunt Head, Trying To Expose Me Bitch Bin There Done That
Old 02-26-05, 07:39 PM   #44
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
Red Bull = Exists the thread...Shakes head at Buck.Shot, wack rules = gay battle...

Bye.

what a suprize, ducking because there is no way you can cheat an you know you'll have ta leave the site in which you retired from an just comehere ta pretend your a nice emcee ....Peace out then
In rthe infamous qwords of DMX ''Run hide, duck, duck, i dont give a fuck, fuck''

Old 02-26-05, 07:40 PM   #45
NewKid
Home Of Philly

IP: 2DD7 98F9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck.Shot
Redbull, tell me how me wanting unbiased voters is cheating?
Secondly, you dont wanna banishment battle because i beat you

Ex[ponent? who are you? can i help you in a way at all? are you just gonna talk about my record? well have a sticker........
this is evidence of a record of an emcee that battles at least once every day an drops an open mic everyday an has never cheated like SOME PEOPLE on the site an has been dq'ed from 18 battles because of people like Mark an Redbull who whine when they know they lost battles, enuff said too you whitegirl

Mark, you suck kid, you really do, you cheat for votes, an you still cant win, you have like 30 aliases because each time you lose a battle you make another one, dont come round talking shit too me when 1 you clearly love my style always wanting too collab with me, i murderd you on your own open mic track, Many Men, remember that? lol, an i clearly murderd you in a battle in which you had me dq'ed because you knew you was gonna have another loss so HEY WHAT WOULD U KNOW, You changed your fuckin alias ta this mark one again, you suck, an you belong in the establishment with the other cheaters of RV

I aint white bitch and ya record trash i can kill you with 4 lines no biggie easily.
Send a message via AIM to NewKid   Reply With Quote