RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-05, 07:06 PM   #31
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

IP: 3240 794D

Oh another Establishbitch member. A you might have got Buck I don't know. That was then this is now. BTW your moms think it would be a crime if I left RV and since she sucked Tony Green up real good I decided to stay.

Fuck outta my thread!

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-05, 07:10 PM   #32
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: ECB3 36A0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invektive
im the guy in the establishment...who dropped buck shot in our battle....who the hell are you?...and why dont you leave the site? that would be splendid

you were my first battle on the site after 2 months of not rhyming, you wanna go at it again then just holla, an why would we mention you beating me in a diss too your crew? that'd be stupid...is that all u got on this diss? our battle, i killed redbull with this, i now own him, an if u wanna go at it, less talk an more action motherfucker

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-05, 07:12 PM   #33
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7F4E CC2E

Man Nok Out Kingz you gotta fucking know your role boys. Diss The all mighty Establishment all the fuck you want. You will never amount to us. We owned you in a crew battle last week. Half of our members have beaten Buck.Shot, and I'm pretty sure anybody else in our crew could easily. This collab was wack. Not just saying that because it was against my crew...but the flow was terrible and the punches were terrible. Straight up...it was fucking wack. I'd give it a 4/10 at the most. You need to elevate, you're one of RV's worst right now. 100 battles...not even 60 wins...Come on man.

Oh, and Tony Green...Red Bull says you can go fuck yourself faggot. Red Bull also says you are wack as fuck and should stop talking in third person.

Watch for my new Open Mic comming soon...has a lot of peeps collabing in it too.
Old 02-28-05, 07:13 PM   #34
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: B845 C898

thats what u wish cuz u too much of a pussy to fuckin face tony and buck yourself
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-05, 07:20 PM   #35
~Tony Green~

A Red Bull its bout time you came outta hiding. I know you loved the O.M. but you wanna drop one then I might get the whole clique to spit 6 bars a piece about you so be ready!
Tomorrow Red Bull will really lose his wings. Buck and any Nigga outta NOK who wanna drop some bars about this nigga PM me. Buck PM Tony Green ASAP!

BTW only a fag would be worried about how another man talks!

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-05, 07:23 PM   #36
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
Man Nok Out Kingz you gotta fucking know your role boys. Diss The all mighty Establishment all the fuck you want. You will never amount to us. We owned you in a crew battle last week. Half of our members have beaten Buck.Shot, and I'm pretty sure anybody else in our crew could easily. This collab was wack. Not just saying that because it was against my crew...but the flow was terrible and the punches were terrible. Straight up...it was fucking wack. I'd give it a 4/10 at the most. You need to elevate, you're one of RV's worst right now. 100 battles...not even 60 wins...Come on man.

Oh, and Tony Green...Red Bull says you can go fuck yourself faggot. Red Bull also says you are wack as fuck and should stop talking in third person.

Watch for my new Open Mic comming soon...has a lot of peeps collabing in it too.

LMAO ^^^
Oh looks like he showed us!!!
You think we was serious with this?

We just gettin the ball rollin

We have another collab that is in the works right now hating on y'all, this was just ta make y'all know that we comin for ya

An REDBULL, I owned you....
I murderd you dogg, an i didnt even try, plenty more where this came from, we gonna go HARD on y'all, you aint seen shit 'til NOK roll up this joint, PEACE OUT Faggot

Old 02-28-05, 07:25 PM   #37
Class.Sic
-

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 29DB 69F4

THe Establishment has already beaten NOK...and on top of that i already beat your crew leader in a side battle...so i dont think you guys should be dissin T.E...no hate just stating facts...

Send a message via Yahoo to Class.Sic   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-05, 07:27 PM   #38
Class.Sic
-

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 29DB 69F4

So dont diss the establishment because you may have beef with certain members, if so then you should diss them alone...not everyone because then more and more beef start and...

Internet Beef = Wackness...

Send a message via Yahoo to Class.Sic   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-05, 07:33 PM   #39
~Tony Green~

Class Tony Green see's where you are coming from but yall started this shit. Making threads in LL about Buck coming at Tony Green cause of the way he talked. We didn't wanna take it this far but your leader did. So if we at yall leader we gotta get the whole crew before the whole crew gets us. Ya feel me its okay cause Red Bull will be outta here soon with this next O.M. he gone wanna leave!
Sorry Class.sic but we gotta do it!

Old 02-28-05, 07:36 PM   #40
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Class.sic, its whatever nigga, your rew hangs on my dick as you well know, an i aint gonna let that slide, an if Redbull mentions Establishment is better than me an my fam, then me n my fam are gonna diss the whole establishment clique, you have your leader ta blame, not me

Old 02-28-05, 07:55 PM   #41
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: B845 C898

Quote:
Originally Posted by hood_dawg
thats what u wish cuz u too much of a pussy to fuckin face tony and buck yourself

i was referrin to what invective said "im the guy in the establishment...who dropped buck shot in our battle....who the hell are you?...and why dont you leave the site? that would be splendid" just so i dont look like a retard
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-05, 07:56 PM   #42
MaRVJay
aMERiKaZ NiGHTMaRE!

Text Record: 57-24
IP: 0825 899A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck.Shot
I beat Lord Wun, an he had me Dq'ed an he cheated, an no you didnt give me symphay, i can read you ho's like a damn book, You got murderd with this, an you know it, Thats why redbull didnt say nothin, thats why Spektikul didnt say nothin, an if we didnt murder you, each n every one of y'all would be like ''Y'all is whack, blah blah blah''....but no, you called us pathetic for writing lyrics on a rap battle site
Which is understandable, if your a fuckin MORON

We dissed you, deal with it

Redbull shouldnt have started it hangi on my every thread, constantly calling me whak, an constantly thinkin of ways too TRY, Yes TRY an owned me, he aint succeed, all he got on me is a battle which he cheated ta get votes, then that still wasnt enuff so he had me dq'ed, enough fuckin said on the matter, NOW UNless ya gonna post feed, dont post nothin at all

fam whuts wrong with u????.....and who da fukk is tony green and y does he say his name alot lmaoooo awww ya'll gonna get it
"Wordz Ahgod has DECLINED this battle on 12-20-06 09:49 PM.

This thread has been automatically closed."

^^he's scared.lol
Send a message via AIM to MaRVJay   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-05, 08:01 PM   #43
~Tony Green~

Tony Green and NOK aint worried bout yall! And you don't know Tony Green you'll find out who I'am soon. Very soon ha!

Old 02-28-05, 08:02 PM   #44
Sik Wit It

IP: 258C A279

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull

^word...im up in there & so is other 5-10 peeps
Old 02-28-05, 08:07 PM   #45
~Tony Green~

Fuck you and the other 5-10 peeps NOK got something fo that ass. Skriptz you aint even in T.E. so this has nothing to do with. So butt the fuck out! Neva mind Tony Green can serve you to in the next O.M.!