RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-05, 03:38 PM   #16
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 3358 DF00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creativitie
umm i say being gay is bad, i dont like that shit and it shouldnt be done becuase it says not to in the bible...

Same with premarital sex, but aren't you the 16 year-old who wants to get his girlfriend pregnant?
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 04-03-05, 04:01 PM   #17
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

i hate fags...fuck them and let them burn, lesbians could get married i dont care but they gotta be hot

peace
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 04-03-05, 09:25 PM   #18
schema
howdy

Text Record: 27-10
IP: AEBA 9CCC

thats whats wrong with this country...

how is "because it says not to in the bible" even a valid point...what does the bible have to do with our government and the way it is run...in a free country, nothing...in our country, a whole hell of a lot...

do you even know how much shit it says not to do in the bible that we do every day without even realizing it?

Leviticus 11:9-12 says:
9 These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.
10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:
11 They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.
12 Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

Deuteronomy 14:9-10 says:
9 These ye shall eat of all that are in the waters: all that have fins and scales shall ye eat:
10 And whatsoever hath not fins and scales ye may not eat; it is unclean unto you.

Shrimp, crab, lobster, clams, mussels, all these are an abomination before the Lord, just as gays are an abomination. Why stop at protesting gay marriage? Bring all of God's law unto the heathens and the sodomites. We call upon all Christians to join the crusade against Long John Silver's and Red Lobster. Yea, even Popeye's shall be cleansed. The name of Bubba shall be anathema. We must stop the unbelievers from destroying the sanctity of our restaurants.

Yall are fuckin retarted...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-05, 09:41 PM   #19
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 0825 899A

fuck those faggots....nah im playin....it really dont matter to me..if they are in love as sick as that is...they should b allowed to get married....and i understand that the bible says that marriage iz sacred and shit like dat...but not in america....people get married just to wait for their spouse to die so they inherit the money...or they get married to get a certain something thin end the marriage...like the fuckin celebrities and shit that abuse marriage like jlo and shit.....that shit aint sacred no more so let dem people marry.....i dont like gay people at all but they shouldnt b treated unfair......fags im coo wit em....but if dey came up n tried 2 have a convo wit me or ne thing like dat i wouldnt talk 2 em cuz i wouldnt know if dey was tryin 2 hit on me or be friendly so i would jus walk away b-4 i do sumthin stupid.....well das all
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-05, 11:52 PM   #20
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 9212 9848

i'm pro-gay marriage...why should the government, or anyone else for that matter, have the right to say who you can or cannot marry...seriously, if 2 gay people are in love, let them get married, how is that affecting any of us straight people whatsoever?..they're still going to be gay if they are married or not so, outlawing gay marriage is stupid in my opinion

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-05, 11:58 PM   #21
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: 3205 57D1

Quote:
Originally Posted by [.:Diabolic:.]
yea i agree wit u...y should anyone care...but whats funny is...even if the couple doesnt get married..that dont mean they wont stay together...people just dont think...

Actually thats not it^^

lets say if your with someone you love.. you guys have been together for 40 years.. and then out of no where that person dies.. you can't keep their house, you don't get the money ya share.. you wont have ur cable.. u will loose ur car etc.. because it was owned by that other person.. and you always depended on that person.. then now that person is gone.. u won't beable to survive with no home or anything..

or lets say ya stayed together for four years and that person is in a condition in the hospital where they are only living because a machine is acting as if it was their lungs to give him/her air.. and then you know that person is suffering and u can't stand to see her suffer.. so wen if you were married.. u could have the choice turn off the machine and stop letting him/her suffering by dying immideatly.. but then if u wern't married.. you would have no choice at all and see em suffer for as long as possible...

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-05, 12:23 AM   #22
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B525 44D9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
Actually thats not it^^

lets say if your with someone you love.. you guys have been together for 40 years.. and then out of no where that person dies.. you can't keep their house, you don't get the money ya share.. you wont have ur cable.. u will loose ur car etc.. because it was owned by that other person.. and you always depended on that person.. then now that person is gone.. u won't beable to survive with no home or anything..

or lets say ya stayed together for four years and that person is in a condition in the hospital where they are only living because a machine is acting as if it was their lungs to give him/her air.. and then you know that person is suffering and u can't stand to see her suffer.. so wen if you were married.. u could have the choice turn off the machine and stop letting him/her suffering by dying immideatly.. but then if u wern't married.. you would have no choice at all and see em suffer for as long as possible...

o shit, i neva thought bout that, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 04-04-05, 01:05 AM   #23
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 9212 9848

they could leave the shit to ya in their wills tho

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-05, 08:03 PM   #24
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: 3AD2 593D

Y did your parents get married wen they coulda just been together forever as acouple?? Marriage is just something to show to others that your with someone saying your in love.. like a symbol of luv..

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-05, 08:36 PM   #25
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: EDE3 0451

werd....it's just what ya do...why should gay people not have that right?

Old 04-04-05, 08:38 PM   #26
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~High-Dro~
werd....it's just what ya do...why should gay people not have that right?

yeah, i think high-dro should have tha right 2 git married 2 hiz "room mate" if he wants, werd

Old 04-04-05, 08:38 PM   #27
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

and by "room mate" i mean homo man lover, werd

Old 04-04-05, 08:39 PM   #28
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

who iz NOT me, werd

Old 04-04-05, 08:39 PM   #29
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: EDE3 0451

haha..my roommate?......i live with my family and everyone here is FOR incest...[HICK VOICE]so, dont u be talkin bout dat you big dummy[/HICK VOICE]

Old 04-04-05, 08:41 PM   #30
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~High-Dro~
haha..my roommate?......i live with my family and everyone here is FOR incest...[HICK VOICE]so, dont u be talkin bout dat you big dummy[/HICK VOICE]

o, sarry, my mistake, werd