RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-05, 10:58 PM   #16
Prez.Sence
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: D9BB 3836

There's a KKK here. They meet in an old school building sometimes.
Old 04-03-05, 11:58 PM   #17
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 9212 9848

i don't know about the thing about god that Authentiq is talkin about because i personally don't believe in god, but the KKK are a group of ignorant, selfish jackasses that just want to rule the entire world

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-05, 03:10 AM   #18
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 80D6 7866

lmao @ someone saying theyre mad cos god is black.

If god even exists, he doesnt have a form. How can something with no form be black?
Old 04-04-05, 03:13 AM   #19
Bangalore

Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: CF4E 8780

i think they meant jesus lol jesus prolly looked like me and spul lol

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat
Old 04-04-05, 03:16 AM   #20
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 80D6 7866

Jesus was middle eastern.

How could someone born in jerusalem be "black" as in african.
Old 04-04-05, 03:19 AM   #21
Bangalore

Text Record: 10-1
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: CF4E 8780

ooooo good question i get mistaken for a black person sometimes...but thats usually down at my summer house...besides the point..there was a play out in new york where jesus was portrayed as a black man....lol i know its not what they are talking about but yea i'm tired

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat
Old 04-04-05, 03:30 AM   #22
BigChucks91
New to RV

Graphics Record: 0-0
Angry

IP: E796 97D8

i'm waitin for somebody from da kkk to get funny wit me.it would be no joke to wat i would do to dim cats.i got to do wat i got to do!on the real if they'd try to get me, i ain't runnin.i'm down 4 watever.u never know when death could be comin so i'm ready to die all the time!and i stay ready!i don't even need a gun, i'll go to the crib and get my baseball bat like the mobs be doin!and dat's no joke!
Send a message via MSN to BigChucks91   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-05, 03:55 AM   #23
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: E8E1 CEAA

Quote:
when the bible says that shit about wool or what ever u got it mixed up...they were talking about jesus....no 1 has seen god...he appears never as himself..he appeared as a burning bush...a bright light and stuff like that....jesus to believe he is white is dumb.....how do u expect to live where he lived and expect to be white...in the hot weather like that......and plus what the bible describes gives proof that he is brown/black........plus he turned water into whine...how can u not get hes black from just that lol

I have 3 bibles keeping a table steady somewhere around here .Two of them describe jesus as black and the third describes him with "skin as a lamb's fleece" which is white. It also states he had long hair, which is (yet another) contradiction in the bible to it self since the bible states that men with long hair is dishonorable. And yes, I did read the entire bible. That's why I don't support the religions that adhere to it. It dosen't even adhere to it self.

Quote:
If god even exists, he doesnt have a form. How can something with no form be black?

Easy. Ever hear of 9-ether? It's a black gas. Gasses have no form. To see 9-ether (the carbon-based gas), look up. It's "space".

BTW, 9-Ether is also the active chemical in melanine, which makes us 'black' by race.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-05, 06:03 AM   #24
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: 46C2 FF91

Schema, thanks for the full explination which clarifies a whole lot for me since I didn't know that much about the KKK. I totally agree with what you say in the last part about the mainstream and such. A world without people with extreme views on races, religion or the society as a whole is impossible. There will always be people who have been brought up believing blacks are bad for instance. But like Schema said, if the majority of the world population has an open-minded and accepting attitude towards people, no matter their race, I consider it as a victory for humanity. Might be foolish to believe we can reach that but I already see more acceptance between races than let's say 30 years ago so I think that trend can continue in a positive way.

DQ

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-05, 01:03 PM   #25
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: A3F5 FB98

^^nah, I disagree with you there. It's only a matter of time till the planet achieves racial harmony IMO. There are Neutranoids - the "New Race" or "Neutral Race" (persons who's cultural roots are impossible to pin down on looks alone) that are plastered all over the media who insure this and the further blurring of racial origins (where EVERYBODY now is mixed) will whittle away at racism. A generation or two after us won't know of racism anything near what we do, just as we don't know of it anywher near what our parents do, and so on.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-05, 03:55 PM   #26
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 9458 811B

in all seriousness.................i'm white myself

but the KKK is a fucked up group...........if i ever saw anyone of them then i wud kick the shit out of them and thats that!!!
Old 04-04-05, 08:43 PM   #27
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: EDE3 0451

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChucks91
i'm waitin for somebody from da kkk to get funny wit me.it would be no joke to wat i would do to dim cats.i got to do wat i got to do!on the real if they'd try to get me, i ain't runnin.i'm down 4 watever.u never know when death could be comin so i'm ready to die all the time!and i stay ready!i don't even need a gun, i'll go to the crib and get my baseball bat like the mobs be doin!and dat's no joke!

you DO realize that those crazy fuckers would rip u limb from limb before you got a chance to do shit all, right?

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-05, 10:18 PM   #28
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP: 8A17 F701

Screw em.........they are going to have to explain to God why they hate people of another color.........God have mercy on their sole.......peayces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-05, 11:20 PM   #29
Yung_Dragon
Flyweight

Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: BE07 6157

Quote:
Originally Posted by One M.B.
Basic human psycology: Be afraid of anything new/different and isolate yourselves from it.

As a whole thats what they would have thought. Why theyre still going today is beyond me...probably poor parenting. If you were raised constantly being told blacks are nothing, thats what you'll think.

I totally agree with that. Racism is itself outlawed though todays moral ideas, but there are still the wills of thought that we each can control freely. With our own wills, we think, judge, and make decisions. People hate eachother over many reasons, many reasons that are stupid in fact.

Bad parenting is a factor because kids grow up near their parents who they ussually also spend most of their time with. With an environment, cultural ideas, thoughts and such feelings are gained. As well as that, parents also choose where their children live, so that adds up to another issue of isolation. Isolation from different races and many times causes people to discriminate and judge from who they hear from.

Another factor is fear, many people are afraid of eachother because they are different. Whites sometimes might feel different and less comfortable talking to blacks, because they were brought up or have heard of bad things that black people have done. Fear ripples back and forth, then actions are caused that create violence like a chain reaction. With that in mind, people tend to categorize by racial looks instead of personalities, and a type of hate is born. It also goes vice-versa as well as with many other types of people too.

Culture can also fit in too. For some stupid reason, someone might just not like someone elses culture by looking into the past or seeing the actions of one's way of life. Hip-hop is hated by some people, that along with black people who make up most of the culture. This goes for "wiggers" too, people tend to hate them because they tend to think hip-hop is only associated and intended for blacks, which it really isn't.

Well, actually despite what people say, everyone is rascist inside, even if it's just a tiny bit. Sometimes you look and see, the dude can't go with the girl just because of racial differences, and no matter what people say, race is a factor in how people think.

Hate seems to spreads through the idiotic thoughts that come from each one of us like a contagious disease in a plauge called sin. We can only hope to make this world better by extinguishing hate and letting God be the one to judge us.
Old 04-08-05, 10:21 PM   #30
Politi-Kill
New to RV

IP: 73D8 AACD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kordozar
If I Ever Seen A White Person Call Me Nigga(Unless Im Not Cool With Them)Then Imma Fucc Them Dudes Up Real Rap............

not the best idea...been there dun that **cough**assualt & battery**cough**

the kkk hate other cultures...but by hating the KKK for that is kinda hypocritcal cause isnt the kkk a culture after all?

PEACE

Last edited by Politi-Kill : 04-08-05 at 10:42 PM.